At a Glance
- located at Burnett Street & Fuller Avenue
- 5-storey woodframe residential building
- 54 x 1- & 2-bedroom condominiums
- steps from a multi-cultural selection of restaurants
- short walk to Valley Fair & Haney Place malls
- walking distance to Maple Meadows & Ridge Brewing craft breweries
- 4 minutes from Maple Ridge Leisure Centre recreation
- 3-minute drive to Port Haney West Coast Express station
- 12 minutes from Golden Ears Provincial Park
Connected to All of Life’s Daily Necessities
The Ridge is a welcoming new community of 1- & 2-bedroom homes coming soon to downtown Maple Ridge from the Mortise Group. Located one block from the commercial heart of the city, Valley Fair Mall and Haney Place Mall offer all the shops and services you need just steps from your front door. From fast food to fine dining, wine bar to craft breweries, plenty of options to skip the dishes are but a stroll away. For outdoors enthusiasts, enjoy your new backyard playground at popular Golden Ears Provincial Park, with its three campgrounds, picnic areas, Alouette Lake swimming, and numerous hiking trails. Plus, with the West Coast Express and major highway routes nearby, you’re always connected to where you need to be.
Offering a selection of three floorplans, The Ridge’s 54 condominiums are designed for comfort and efficiency. Energy Star appliances, Low-E windows, private balconies, and air conditioning rough-ins allow you to enjoy all seasons. The heart of your home, the kitchen, is fully equipped for the passionate gastronome with sturdy stainless steel appliances, practical quartz countertops, cabinetry with plenty of storage space, and designer lighting to ensure well-lit workspaces. For special occasions, take your guests to the rooftop terrace with a selection of growlers from the craft breweries up the street for an evening of lively conversation. Experience the art of modern living in true West Coast style.
Floor Plans for The Ridge
Choose from one of three different 1- & 2-bedroom layouts, including 3 adaptable suites on the ground floor. Homes range from 690 – 1,026 sq ft with the following unit mix:
- 18 x 1-bedroom
- 21 x 1-bedroom + den
- 18 x 2-bedroom
You can browse basic floorplans online on The Ridge website.
The Ridge Interiors
These smartly tailored condos strike the ultimate balance for an atmosphere that instantly feels like home.
- Choose from two designer-selected colour schemes: Pebble (Dark) or Sand (Light)
- Overheight 9′ ceilings in the main living areas provide a bright and airy feel throughout
- Let the light in through the expansive windows with 2″ faux wood blinds
- Sought-after extras include a professionally-designed living room fireplace
- A smart combination of premium flooring materials including resilient, yet stylish, laminate wood plank and premium porcelain tile in bathrooms
- Front-loading washer & dryer
- Rough-in for central air conditioning
- Dual-tone cabinetry with flat panel doors provide a multitude of stylish storage
- Sleek quartz countertops with complimenting backsplash
- Luxurious accents include chrome pulls, soft-close drawers & doors
- Designer lighting package
- Large stainless steel undermount sink with polished chrome kitchen faucet, extractable spray, and in-sink waste disposal
- Stainless-steel appliance package, complete with state-of-the-art fridge, electric range, dishwasher, and built-in microwave
- High quality finishes that are built to last, like porcelain floor tiling and quartz countertops
- Luxurious master en suite showers encased in glass, complete with porcelain tiling and an over-sized shower head with single-lever fixture
- Custom-built vanities composed of stylish cabinetry and accented by polished chrome pulls
Amenities at The Ridge
Residents will enjoy use of a two-level indoor amenity space, featuring a comfortable lounge and a fully-equipped fitness centre. On the rooftop is a 4,671-sq-ft landscaped terrace with communal gardens, tables, chairs, benches, and a firepit. It’s the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine with guests while taking in the surrounding view of the local mountains.
Parking and Storage
An underground parkade provides storage for 22 bicycles and parking stalls for 57 vehicles, of which one is accessible. In front of the building entrance are racks for 17 bicycles and 5 visitor parking stalls, including one that is accessible.
Maintenance Fees at The Ridge
$0.28 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Ridge
The Mortise Group of Companies is a private residential and commercial developer in the Lower Mainland that was established in 2006. With a diverse portfolio spanning a broad spectrum of metropolitan communities, the rapid expansion of Mortise has not impeded its promise to develop flawless, high quality and sustainable homes.
Established in 1984, the Krahn Group is a full-service programming, design, and engineering firm dedicated to providing creative solutions to the most challenging structural, civil, and building design projects. Over the years, Krahn has established a reputation for providing the most innovative, comprehensive, and cost-effective solutions to public and private sector clients across Canada. From space planning and programming to engineering and building design, Krahn has the experience and dedication necessary to carry projects from concept to reality.
Expected Completion for The Ridge
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, or Mission?