At a Glance
- located at Third Avenue & Moncton
- 25 condominiums & 7 townhomes
- 25,000 sq ft of ground floor commercial space
- retail shops and Save-On-Foods at your doorstep
- steps from Steveston Village cafes & restaurants
- near Fisherman’s Wharf & Garry Point Park
- walk, jog, or bike the dyke trails
- convenient for shoreline kayaking
- 15-minute drive to Richond Centre shopping
Maritime Industrial Meets Village Heritage
Brought to you by plat:form properties, The Roderick is 32 large, luxurious homes set amidst the relaxed resort-style charm of the historic fishing village of Steveston. There’s a rustic sophistication to The Roderick. Clean modern lines contrast nicely with the heritage facades. Setting the backdrop for everyday life are views that span from the North Shore mountains to Vancouver Island to Mount Baker, and embrace the picturesque riverfront village at your doorstep.
Steveston’s rich history, picturesque riverside setting, and small town charm will capture your heart. The harbour and docks boast a colourful array of boats and vessels, both fishing and pleasure. The village is a vibrant blend of character dwellings, modern cafes, and one-of-a-kind shops and services.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for The Roderick
Selling now! Contact me today to discuss availability, prices, and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for The Roderick
The Roderick apartment residences offer the best of both worlds:
the luxury of space and the convenience of single-level living. Two-bedroom + den and 3-bedroom floor plans range up to 2,550 sq ft. Every residence has either a rooftop deck or patio terrace — some have both!
The expansive two-storey village homes at The Roderick give you the space of a single-family home with lock-and-leave convenience. Floor plans feature four bedrooms and have stunning rooftop decks encompassing panoramic views and elegantly-appointed interiors that inspire both relaxation and entertaining.
To browse basic floorplans, visit http://www.roderickliving.ca/floorplans The Roderick website.
The Roderick Interiors
- Open floor plans are smartly designed; all rooms are generous in size
- 9’ ceilings
- 2 professionally-designed colour schemes by Gannon Ross Designs
- Wide plank engineered hardwood flooring throughout the living space, master bedroom* and walk-in closet (*except village homes)
- Premium wool-blend carpet in 2nd and 3rd bedrooms and on stairs
- Linear gas fireplace with stone surround in all homes
- Hunter Douglas roller blind window coverings throughout
- Built-in closet organizers in master bedrooms
- Separate laundry room with Whirlpool front-loading washer & dryer
- Shaker-style cabinets with soft-close hardware and antique nickel pulls
- Solid stone countertops and backsplash
- Jenn Air 36″ gas cooktop with integrated hood fan
- Jenn Air 30″ wall oven
- Blomberg side-by-side integrated fridges (most homes)
- Fisher & Paykel 36″ integrated French door fridge (Residences d1, d1a & d2)
- Jenn Air 24″ under-counter wine fridge
- Built-in Panasonic microwave
- Jenn Air 24″ integrated dishwasher
- Double-bowl stainless steel sink with single-lever Grohe faucet with pull-out spray
- Double recycling bin in a pull-out cabinet
- Modern lighting brightens work spaces and adds ambiance
- 12″ x 24″ porcelain floor tiles
- Elegant porcelain slab tile wraps wall and shower surround
- Contemporary, wood-veneer cabinetry with soft-close doors and under-cabinet lighting
- Elegant stone countertops in all bathrooms and powder room; stone backsplash in master en suite
- Undermount sinks with contemporary Grohe faucets
- Frameless glass shower enclosures with brushed chrome hardware
- Deluxe Acri-tec free-standing soaker tub in master en suite
- Toto dual flush toilets with soft-close seat
- Taymor towel bars and accessories
Amenities at The Roderick
An interior courtyard is beautifully landscaped with a pergola, raised planters, and river rock. There’s an outdoor communal gathering space for socializing with neighbours.
Parking and Storage
A two-level underground parkade will provide space for 54 commercial and 48 residential vehicles, including 3 accessible stalls, and 47 bicycles. Electric vehicle charging will be available for 21 residential stalls, while the remaining spaces are roughed in for future implementation. There is also a dedicated dog/bike wash area. Short-term racks for 26 bicycles will be located at street level along Moncton, Third, and Chatham.
Maintenance Fees at The Roderick
$0.23 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Roderick
plat:form properties is a real estate developer with extensive industry experience and an exemplary track record. Their name says it all — “plat” means plot of land, and “form” stands for the innovative manner in which it is shaped. The Roderick is a classic example of what results from a development team committed to quality, innovation, and investment value.
ZGF Cotter Architects is an award-winning firm with a diverse portfolio. They have successfully completed multiple projects in Steveston and are well respected for their expertise and sensitivity to the community’s heritage and character. The Roderick showcases their commitment to design excellence in each and every aspect of the building.
Gannon Ross Designs specializes in residential interior design and works with many of Vancouver’s premier homebuilders and architects. With an eye for perfection and a passion for detail, the talented designers create innovative interiors for each and every project. The Roderick is a testament to their creativity and expertise.
Allaire Construction builds homes that stand the test of time. Their knowledge and considerable experience in integrating complex building systems with structure, architecturally detailed envelopes and premium finishes successfully takes projects from vision to reality. The quality of their craftsmanship delivers exceptional value to homeowners at The Roderick.
Expected Completion for The Roderick
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Bridgeport, Steveston, or Brighouse?
Check out these great Richmond Presales!