At a Glance
- located at Scafe Road & Wren Place
- 18- & 24-storey residential towers
- 4-storey commercial building
- 270 condominiums
- 10,000 sq ft of amenities
- 5-minute walk to Goldstream Village shopping & restaurants
- 3-minute drive to Westshore Town Centre shopping & entertainment
- 5 minutes from Eagle Ridge Community Centre/Langford Lanes/Westhills Arena
- 20-minute drive to downtown Victoria
Be a Part of the Scene
Setting a new standard for living in downtown Langford, The Scene embraces a unique combination of spectacular natural beauty, a wealth of business opportunity, and an unrivaled island lifestyle. This mixed-use development consists of 270 condominiums in the city’s first two highrises, and a 4-storey building with ground floor retail units and 20,000 sq ft of office space. A selection of floor plans with a mix of 1- to 3-bedroom layouts, offer attainable options for first-time buyers and young families. Over 10,000 sq ft of resident amenities include a daycare, fully-equipped gym, a spacious party room, a rooftop garden terrace, and Langford’s first condo concierge service.
The Scene puts you front and centre of all that makes Langford so appealing. Start your day at nearby Goldstream Village with a coffee at one of its sidewalk cafes, where you can also spend a leisurely weekend afternoon shopping amid the charming boutiques, or have dinner at one of the many restaurants lining the avenue. The 80 stores and services of Westshore Town Centre offer even more choices a mere 3-minute drive away, and include a seven-screen Cineplex theatre, Walmart, Real Canadian Superstore, Canadian Tire, and Shoppers Drug Mart. There’s a multitude of recreation at your fingertips, including Eagle Ridge Community Centre, Langford Lanes bowling, Westhills Arena, Starlight Stadium, and a new YMCA/YWCA Aquatic Centre. For golf enthusiasts, Langford’s Bear Mountain Resort is one of Canada’s premier golf destinations. A local favourite, Goldstream Provincial Park boasts stately old-growth trees and magnificent waterfalls that attract campers and picnickers. At The Scene, experience urban sophistication at Mother Nature’s doorstep.
Pricing for The Scene
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to The Scene updates.
Floor Plans for The Scene
With a mix of 1-, 1-bedroom + den, 2-, and 3-bedroom homes, The Scene aims to offer attainable housing that will appeal to first-time buyers, young families, and downsizers. Most homes will boast unobstructed views in all directions. Suites that are located on the fifth floor that open onto the garden terrace, will also include private patios. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
The Scene Interiors
- Choice of two designer colour palettes (Dawn or Dusk)
- Luxury plank flooring
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- Built-in USB charging ports in kitchen & master bedroom
- Samsung washer & dryer
Inspired Culinary Experience
- Imported Italian cabinetry with hidden channel pulls
- Solid quartzite countertops
- Stainless steel undermount sink
- Stainless steel Fisher & Paykel refrigerator with ActiveSmart technology, in-door water dispenser, and internal ice maker
- Slide-in, easy clean electric range with smart dial & air fry function
- Slide out hood fan with three speed slide control and LED lights (2-bedroom) or Samsung OTR microwave/fan combo (1-bedroom)
- Stainless steel Samsung quiet dishwasher with digital controls
- Porcelain tile floors & shower/tub wall surrounds
- Solid quartzite countertops
- Undermount Kohler sinks
- Frameless glass shower
- Chrome Kohler plumbing fixtures
- Dual-flush, elongated Kohler toilet
- Heated floors in bathrooms
- Kitchen island in 2-bedroom suites
- Ductless, mini-split air-cooling system
- Trash & recycling organizer system
Amenities at The Scene
Residents will enjoy use of over 10,000 sq ft of amenities, including a daycare, concierge service, parcel storage lockers for personal deliveries, a pet washing station, state-of-the-art gym, yoga studio, and a spacious party room with a firplace lounge, kitchen, and dining area.
A large garden terrace, located on the podium roof between the two towers, features a children’s play area, social spaces, an outdoor dining area with barbeques, and community garden planters.
Parking and Storage
A 5-level parkade with three levels above ground will offer 346 vehicle stalls that are pre-wired for EV charging. In addition, there is bicycle storage and private storage lockers.
Maintenance Fees at The Scene
Developer Team for The Scene
Jagpal Development is an award-winning, full-service construction company based in South Surrey. This family-run business, headed by Navi Jagpal, boasts a combined 45 years of experience in contracting, land development, and construction industries. The company has been involved in developing, designing, building, and constructing over 40 large projects throughout British Columbia. From lowrise to mid-rise condominium projects, to residential homes, commercial buildings, and townhouse communities, no project is too big for the team.
Vancouver-based Mintaka Design is a passionate and experienced, multi-award winning design firm specializing in full-spectrum exterior & interior residential and commercial design. The studios is a one-stop-shop, offering a full range of design services which focuses on exterior envelope and interior spaces for both residential and commercial. We believe that each project should develop its own distinct aesthetic and personality based on our clients unique experiences, outlook and lifestyle.
Expected Completion for The Scene
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Colwood, Langford, or Esquimalt?