At a Glance
- located at Bowle-Evans Drive & Spruce Drive
- nine 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 34 luxury townhomes
- 4-minute drive to Save-On-Foods
- 6 minutes from Whitetooth Brewing
- 11-minute drive to 360° mountain views at Golden Sky Bridge
- 13 minutes from Golden Golf Club
- 20-minute drive to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort skiing
- 21 minutes from Northern Lights Wildlife Wolf Centre
Experience the Best of Golden
The Sevens is a collection of 3- and 4-bedroom luxury townhomes offering you unsurpassed living in the beauty of Golden. These 3-storey quadplex homes provide up to 2,000 sq ft of indoor-outdoor living space. Floorplans feature an attached garage, ground floor nanny suite, open concept main floor with large kitchen island and floating fireplace, floor-to-ceiling windows, a spacious balcony with natural gas hookup, and upper floor bedrooms with walk-in closets and their own en suite.
This serene mountain paradise presents endless opportunities for outdoor adventures — from skiing, snowmobiling, and ice climbing to fishing, parasailing, and canoeing. Step outside your door and spend the afternoon exploring nature by walking, running, or biking the trails that zigzag the base of Mount 7. Or venture out further and enjoy time spent in one of the four national parks within easy driving distance. For provisions, it’s a 5-minute bike ride or short drive into downtown Golden where you can get groceries at Save-On-Foods, pick up wine at the BC Liquor Store, or find materials at Ace Hardware for home repairs. If you feel like treating yourself to eating out for dinner, Golden offers a homey selection of local favourites. Choose from pizza at Red Tomato Pies, a gourmet burger at The Wolf’s Den, Mediterranean at Niko’s, or upscale dining at Eleven22. For live music, Rockwater Grill and Bar is a popular spot.
Pricing for The Sevens
Selling now from $759,950. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your requirements.
The Sevens offers a selection of four floorplans named after the four national parks that surround Golden. Ranging from 1,686 – 1,779 sq ft, each home includes an attached garage, balcony, modern kitchen, laundry, large windows to enjoy the surrounding mountain views, and spacious living rooms complete with European-style wood burning fireplaces. Three of the four plans have three bedrooms and four bathrooms. Nine units consist of The Glacier plan, which features four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
You can browse basic floorplans on The Sevens website.
The Sevens Interiors
However you choose to design your life, The Sevens has supplied all of the luxury details that go along with it. There are three distinct interior packages, allowing you to choose what luxury looks like for your home.
- Airy 9′ ceilings in main living areas
- Woodgrain-embossed plank laminate floating floor throughout entry, kitchen, living, dining rooms
- Comfortable and chic 40oz carpet in bedrooms
- Stylish interior doors and closet doors with designer series hardware
- Complete LED lighting package
- Balconies equipped with natural gas lines
- Individually-controlled forced air heating and cooling in every suite
Amenities at The Sevens
A common area at the northeast corner of the property offers an outdoor space to socialize with neighbours. A fire pit is stocked year-round with firewood, so you can have a fire, relax, and enjoy the mountain views.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an internal, single-car garage and a ground floor storage room. Residents will also have exclusive use of six electric share bikes.
Maintenance Fees at The Sevens
$0.16 per sq ft per month.
Expected Completion for The Sevens