At a Glance
- located at Dolphin Drive & Outrigger Road
- part of Fairwinds master-planned community
- 6-storey oceanfront concrete mid-rise
- 39 condominiums, most with ocean views
- play year-round golf at Fairwinds Golf Club
- explore the Gulf Islands from Fairwinds Marina
- 20,000 sq ft of amenities at Fairwinds Wellness Club
- 40,000 sq ft residential/retail/dining hub at Fairwinds Landing
Established Yet Evolving
The Westerly is an exciting new addition to the Fairwinds master-planned community launched over 30 years ago in Nanoose Bay on Vancouver Island. From the concrete construction to the superior curtain wall window system and sound attenuation, The Westerly has been designed and built to exacting standards. Common features include an amenity room, locked storage space for bikes, and attractive grounds with walking paths. Many residences have been thoughtfully-designed to include adaptable dwelling features to accommodate aging in place.
With a wealth of available activities, there’s no such thing as a typical day at Fairwinds. Join the Wellness Club, marina, golf club, or the Friends of Fairwinds recreational group where you’ll meet other well-travelled, sophisticated Fairwinders for sailing, paddling, fishing, golfing, gardening, hiking, or biking. Stroll beaches filled with driftwood, venerable forests of ancient trees, and wildflower-strewn Garry Oak meadows. Enjoy the pleasure of living right by the water at The Westerly.
Pricing for The Westerly
Selling now from $369,000. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for The Westerly
Choose from a variety of layouts — some with adaptable features — with one, two, or two bedrooms + den, ranging from 776 – 1,489 sq ft. You can browse basic floorplans https://thewesterly.ca/masterplan/ on The Westerly website.
The Westerly Interiors
- Approximately 9 ft. high ceilings in living room, den and bedrooms
- Dropped ceilings in kitchen with recessed lights
- Pre-wiring for dining room pendant light
- Carpeting in bedrooms
- Walk in closets (most plans)
- Choice of two designer colour schemes: Seaside Salal and Coastal Cove
- Electric baseboard heating
- Natural gas fireplace
- Engineered wood flooring throughout living room, kitchen, den, entry
- Roller Shade window coverings on all exterior windows
- Flat panel interior doors and contemporary 4 1/2″ baseboards
- 27″ Whirlpool in-suite front-load electric washer & dryer
- Most residences are designed as adaptable dwellings units
- Telephone and internet-ready through CAT-5 wiring
- Quad-shield RG6 coaxial cable used for high-speed cable, internet, and standard cable
- KitchenAid stainless steel Energy Star appliance package:
- 36″ refrigerator with external water/ice dispenser
- 24″ integrated dishwasher
- 30″ 3-speed wall-mount hood fan
- 1.5 cu ft microwave with trim kit
- 30″ slide-in 5-burner gas range
- Premium Bosch appliance package in select suites only
- Kitchen cabinets with soft close drawers & doors
- Under cabinetry lighting
- Quartz counter tops
- Breakfast bar (most plans)
- Tiled backsplash
- Undercounter Acritec double kitchen sink with garburator
- Grohe single lever chrome kitchen faucet & integrated pullout spray
- Bathroom vanities with soft close drawers and doors
- Quartz countertops
- American Standard undercounter sink
- Tile flooring and tiled shower and tub surrounds
- Water saving high-efficiency American Standard toilets
- Right height elongated toilets
- Master ensuite heated floor
- Master ensuite private water closet (most plans)
- Modern Moen bathroom fixtures (shower kit, faucets)
- Acritec bathtubs
Amenities at The Westerly
Residents will enjoy shared use of a multi-purpose room. Fairwinds community amenities include the Fairwinds Golf Club offering year-round play; the 350-berth Fairwinds Marina; 40,000-sq-ft Fairwinds Landing with a brand-new seaside restaurant, café, convenience store, and shops; and the 20,000-sq-ft Fairwinds Wellnes Club featuring an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, and outdoor tennis court.
Parking and Storage
The Westerly features two levels of secure, gated, and well-lit underground parking with a secure bicycle storage area. Each home is provided with one parking stall and one storage locker. Visitor parking is available for guests.
Maintenance Fees at The Westerly
Developer Team for The Westerly
Built on a strong foundation, Seacliff Properties is a Vancouver-based real estate company with more than 25 years of experience in the successful development, acquisition, and management of of commercial, office, recreational and residential projects throughout Western Canada. In addition to managing a portfolio of industrial and commercial income-producing real estate in Western Canada, Seacliff currently owns income-producing and redevelopment properties in Vancouver, North Vancouver, and Surrey, along with four large-scale master-planned residential communities on Vancouver Island.
collabor8 Architecture + Design is an accomplished, award-winning team of architects, interior designers, technologists, and planners. Their 40-member team in Vancouver and Calgary provides architectural services, interior design, master planning, and environmental retail branding. collabor8’s bold residential design and mixed-use projects are inspired by their surroundings and informed by their experience. Good design is foundational to all projects and incorporated into designs from the get-go.
Expected Completion for The Westerly
Late fall 2020.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Nanaimo, Victoria, or Goldstream?