At a Glance
- located at Chilliwack River Road & Promontory Road
- 6-storey residential building
- 86 leasehold condominiums
- 3-minute bike ride to Vedder Elementary & GW Graham Secondary schools
- 3-minute drive to Vedder Crossing Plaza shopping
- 5 minutes from Sardis Sports Complex
- 6-minute drive to Cheam Leisure Centre
- Highway 1 only 9 minutes north
- 11-minute drive to Cultus Lake
Feel the Warmth of Community
From the builders of Garrison Crossing and River’s Edge, The Yearling is a mid-rise residential building coming soon to the Vedder Crossing neighbourhood in Sardis. It is the only condominium offering for the Iron Horse master-planned community, developed by Abbotsford’s Diverse Properties. Surrounded by rowhomes, ranchers, and single-family homes, The Yearling presents a selection of 86 residences with interiors from 439 – 796 sq ft. Floor plans include studios, 1 bed/1 bath units, and 2 bed/2 bath suites, as well as lofts. These homes are ideally suited to first-time buyers and downsizers seeking the more relaxed pace of a close-knit, suburban community.
Homeowners will enjoy proximity to shopping, services, schools, and recreation. A short distance down Promontory Road, Vedder Crossing Plaza offers a Save-On-Foods, Great Canadian Dollar Store, and Bosley’s pet store. Across the street is a Shoppers Drug Mart with a Canada Post outlet. For families, Vedder Elementary and GW Graham Secondary schools are easily reached on foot or by bike. Post-secondary students are only a 10-minute drive from the UFV Chilliwack campus at Canada Education Park. For recreation and leisure activities, you can walk, bike, or fish along the Vedder River; hike the rugged trails of Mount Cheam and Lindeman Lake; or spend a leisurely day at Cultus Lake on the beach, renting a boat, or taking the kids to the adventure park or waterpark. At The Yearling, lifestyle and family are nurtured in the colourful landscape of a master-planned community.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for The Yearling
Starting from $284,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to The Yearling updates.
Floor Plans for The Yearling
Choose your ideal home from a selection of 10 floorplans with interiors from 439 – 796 sq ft. Unit types consist of three different studios, five 1 bed/1 bath, and two 2 bed/2 bath layouts.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
The Yearling Interiors
Continuing with Diverse Properties’ Modern Farmhouse design theme, interiors are fresh and bright; contemporary with a touch of tradition. Quality is key, with materials that are designed to last.
- 9′ ceilings
- Durable laminate flooring throughout main living areas
- Comfortable carpet in bedrooms
- Black ceiling fan in living room
- Bright pot lights throughout main living areas
- 2″ white spring-loaded Venetian blinds
- Whirlpool stacking front-load washer & dryer
- Baseboard heating
- TV hookup (power & data) in living room & master bedroom
- Future fireplace outlet
- Durable laminate countertops
- Timeless white Shaker cabinet doors and drawers
- Matte black pulls & knobs on cabinetry
- Ambiance enhancing puck lights under cabinetry
- Complementary matte black tap set
- Chic glass pendants above island
- Spacious stainless top-mounted sink
- Fresh white ceramic subway tile backsplash
- Classic stainless steel Whirlpool appliances
- Top-freezer refrigerator with “Flexi-Slide” bin
- Electric range with “Frozen Bake” technology
- Microwave range hood
- Ultra-quiet dishwasher with sensor cycle
- Porcelain tile flooring
- Detailed shower wall tile in vertical brick pattern
- Stylish vanity lights above black framed mirror
- Complementary white Shaker cabinets with black knobs
- Stainless steel plumbing fixtures
Amenities at The Yearling
Building amenities feature a nature-themed play area to keep kids entertained. The Iron Horse community offers residents more than two acres of parkland, including Iron Horse Park — a year-round gathering place.
Parking and Storage
Resident parking is provided in an underground parkade with stalls roughed in for a Level 2 EV charger. Parking for visitors is accommodated in a surface lot that has two Level 2 EV chargers.
Maintenance Fees at The Yearling
$0.39 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Yearling
Named the 2017 Multi-Family Home Builder of the Year by the Canadian Home Builder’s Association, Diverse Properties is a group of companies that specializes in real estate development, construction, and property management in the Fraser Valley. Diverse has successfully built over 2,000 condominiums, 750 townhomes, and 1,500 single-family homes, in addition to commercial and industrial buildings. It’s about building a legacy of beautiful homes in thriving communities where people can live, work, and play.
Expected Completion for The Yearling
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Langley, Abbotsford, or Chilliwack?
Check out High Street Village, Canvas, Insignia, and these great Fraser Valley Presales!