At a Glance
- located at Harper Road & Coast Meridian
- 18 executive townhomes
- 2-minute drive to Smiling Creek Elementary School & Westwood Montessori Burke Mountain
- 12-minute walk to Pinecone Burke Provincial Park trailhead
- 4-minute drive to future Partington Creek Neighbourhood Centre
- 10 minutes to Coquitlam Centre shopping
- 10-minute drive to Port Coquitlam West Coast Express station
- 11 minutes to Carnoustie Golf Club
Enrich Your Life Every Day
Surrounded by lush forest on beautiful Burke Mountain, Timber Ridge by MetroVan Custom Homes is a thoughtfully-planned collection of 18 townhomes that gives families room to grow in a warm neighbourly setting. These spacious 3- and 4-bedroom homes have been designed by NSDA Architects with all the urban conveniences for the ultimate in West Coast livability. Great design and nature converge with a natural architecture featuring dramatic roofs, cultured stone, rich wood accents, and hardi-plank siding.
Timber Ridge is just minutes away from amenities, shopping, and schools, as well as just steps away from some of the best walking trails nature has to offer. As one of the city’s fastest growing communities, the future development of Burke Mountain anticipates new schools and a new mixed-use neighbourhood centre that will act as the economic hub of Northeast Coquitlam. All the urban conveniences of Coquitlam Town Centre, including SkyTrain and West Coast Express stations, are only a ten-minute drive away. Find the work/life balance that will grow with you through all stages of life.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Floor Plans for Timber Ridge
Think of each Timber Ridge home as a blank canvas created for your personal style. Choose your ideal home from four different floorplans, ranging from 1,388 to 2,151 sq ft:
- Plan A: 4 bed + 4 bath | 1,911 sq ft
- Plan A2: 4 bed + flex, 4 bath | 2,152 sq ft
- Plan B: 3 bed, 3 bath | 1,388 sq ft
- Plan C: 3 bed + den, 3 or 4 bath | 1,960 sq ft
You’ll also enjoy the natural setting of your private patio with ample room for both your patio lounge set, as well as a large dining table, and optional built-in barbeque island.
Timber Ridge Interiors
Inside, you’ll find clean lines, neutral palettes and bright, multi-functional living spaces. You’ll also find state-of-the-art kitchens and modern finishes.
- Prominent individual entries feature modern doors with brushed hardware
- Inviting entry foyer showcases easy-care, laminate hardwood flooring
- Your choice of two custom, designer-selected colour schemes
- Luxurious wide plank laminate hardwood throughout living areas
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms, hallways and stairways
- Airy 9’ painted ceilings on the main create an elegant feeling
- Natural light fills homes through bright oversized windows
- Low-E glass windows paired with 2” blinds reduce UV-light damage while improving energy efficiency
- Fitting laundry rooms with stacking Samsung washer & dryer
- Home security system roughed in
- Complete vacuum roughed in
- Built-in closet shelving and organizers throughout entry and bedroom closets
- Video intercom roughed in
- HRV fan system that draws fresh outside air and living area air to be distributed to each bedroom
- Air conditioning roughed in
- On-demand hot water tank
- Hard-wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Luxurious acrylic cabinetry with under lighting and nickel hardware on soft-close doors and drawers
- Polished quartz countertops and tile backsplash
- Durable and easy to maintain laminate hardwood complements the cabinetry
- Kitchen island or peninsula with eating bar for two or more
- Spacious walk-in pantry equipped with wire organizer greatly expands kitchen storage
- Clean-up is a breeze with an undermount stainless steel sink, garburator, single-lever low-flow faucet and pullout vegetable spray with flex line
- Innovative and stylish stainless steel appliances co-ordinate beautifully:
- Fisher & Paykel ActiveSmart counter depth refrigerator and freezer with ample storage
- Sleek, built-in Fisher & Paykel wall oven
- Stylish 5-burner Fisher & Paykel gas cooktop
- High-performance ultra-modern sleek chimney hood fan
- Large built in Panasonic microwave
- Ultra efficient Fisher & Paykel dishwasher blends right in with cabinet matching door
- Convenient main floor powder room
- Step into style on porcelain tile flooring
- Contemporary cabinetry with brushed nickel pulls on soft-close doors and drawers for lots of storage
- Retreat to the luxurious master en suite with its large full glass shower, double undermount sinks, and stunning quartz countertop
- Enjoy the second bathroom that features a soaker tub with tile surround and mosaic accent tiles, undermount sink and sleek quartz countertop
- Modern faucets and showerheads add a sophisticated touch
- Polished chrome accessories
Parking and Storage
Secure and spacious garages for two cars with tandem or side-by-side parking and plenty of room for storage.
Maintenance Fees at Timber Ridge
Developer Team for Timber Ridge
Richmond-based MetroVan Custom Homes is a team of talented individuals with a passion for developing custom homes, multi-residential, and commercial buildings. With more than 10 years of experience in the real estate and construction industry, the firm continues to hold on to its core principles: quality, value, and integrity, combined with strong work ethic.
Established in 1976, NSDA Architects is a full-service architectural firm located in Vancouver, BC. A six-time recipient of the Lieutenant Governor’s award, NSDA prides itself on the diversity of its portfolio. Projects include highrise and multi-family residential developments, mixed-use and commercial, civic and community buildings, as well as urban design, zoning, and large-scale master planning. It is this diversity — in scope, complexity and budget — that allows the firm to grow both professionally and creatively, bringing a fresh perspective to each project.
Owner and designer, Janet Hardy, is an esteemed expert who launched her career as a kitchen and bath expert, before moving into interior design for hotels, custom homes, and residential developments. Creative Spaces is known for creating comfortably chic interiors.
Expected Completion for Timber Ridge
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, or Port Moody?