At a Glance
- located at 72B Avenue & 202A Street
- 80 luxury townhomes
- near R.C. Garnett Demonstration Elementary & R.E Mountain Secondary schools
- just blocks from Willoughby Community Park & Langley Events Centre
- 3 minutes to SmartCentres Langley, Walmart & Costco
- 6-minute drive to Willowbrook Shopping Centre
- 7 minutes from Cascades Casino
- 8-minute drive to Kwantlen Polytechnic
- 10 minutes to Clayton Hills Golf Course
Living in Style
Tribute at Parc Central is the latest Langley home-owning opportunity from Essence Properties. Part of a master-planned community in Willoughby, these 80 luxury townhomes are perfect for growing families and downsizers who like to entertain in style. Experience single-family living with fenced yards, patios, decks, large double garage, and a self-contained ground floor suite with bedroom and bathroom. You’ll also enjoy use of a 2-storey amenity building in the heart of the community, as well as a children’s playground and community garden.
Within a few minutes from Tribute, residents can find all of the everyday essentials they need. A six-minute drive south on 200 Street brings you to Willowbrook Park and SmartCentres Langley, where you can browse a number of household retailers, including Save-on-Foods, London Drugs, Real Canadian Superstore, and Safeway. Langley’s multicultural restaurants, boutiques, and leisure venues are just 10 minutes away. Fraser Highway is also within proximity for a straightforward commute to Surrey and Aldergrove.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Tribute
Starting at $779,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Tribute updates.
Floor Plans for Tribute
These spacious 4-bedroom homes feature oversized double garages, ground floor bedrooms with bath, flex room in select units, main floor powder rooms, laundry rooms, and master bedroom walk-in closets. Ranging in size from 2,075 to 2,427 sq ft, choose your ideal home from six different floorplans.
Tribute is the perfect single-family style living: the convenience of lock-and-go living plus a one-of-a-kind setting. It’s perfect for those who like to entertain in style and everyone who enjoys an active lifestyle.
- Two designer colour schemes: Modest and Formal
- 9′ ceilings on main level
- Wide plank laminate flooring
- Carpeting in bedrooms
- Side-by-side washer & dryer
- Painted wood baseboards and door casings
- Electric baseboard heating
- Built-in wire rack closet shelving
- USB electrical outlets
- Optional air conditioning
A functional kitchen that provides space for the whole family. Have breakfast on the quartz countertops or family dinners around the table, Tribute provides room for what matters most.
- Stainless steel KitchenAid appliance package:
- Stainless steel French door fridge
- Stainless steel electric oven
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Stainless steel over-the-range microwave/hood fan combination
- Shaker-style cabinetry with soft-closing doors & drawers
- Undercabinet lighting
- Quartz countertops
- Designer mosaic backsplash
- Single-lever chrome faucet with pulldown spray
- Grand custom kitchen island (select plans)
- Lots of pantry space
Bathrooms without compromise. All bathrooms were designed with comfort and function in mind with plenty of counter space, storage and natural light. These spa-like washrooms will be your fantasy escape within your everyday routine.
- Porcelain tiles with in-floor heating
- Soaker tubs
- Frameless glass shower enclosures
- Shaker-style cabinets with soft-closing doors & drawers
- Double sink vanity with lots of storage space
- Undermount porcelain sinks
- Quartz countertops
- Spa-inspired en suite bathrooms with Grohe rainshower head & hand shower
- Powder room on main level
Amenities at Tribute
The Pavillion House is a two-level, freestanding amenity building in the heart of the community. In addition to the fireside lounge with a catering kitchen, games area, and lower level multi-purpose room, it features an adjoining children’s playground and central community garden.
Parking and Storage
Each home includes a built-in double car garage of over 400 sq ft with plenty of space to store bicycles and sports gear. Visitor parking is distributed throughout the community.
Maintenance Fees at Tribute
$0.08 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Tribute
Essence Properties is a family-owned and -operated builder with 18 years of experience in residential construction. To date, they’ve completed more than 300 homes throughout Surrey, South Surrey, and Langley — homes built with passion and an unwavering commitment to excellence. Essence actively seeks out locations close to urban amenities that enhance day-to-day livability and long-term value for homeowners: schools, parks, shopping, and transit. They create homes for every generation, from first-time buyers to growing families to downsizers.
Founded in 1972 by Carson Noftle, Focus Architecture has consistently served British Columbia’s development community with high-quality design — such as Alexander Square, Crest Living, and Gala at Parc Central — in the multiple-family, commercial, and religious sectors. Client relationships are based on an ongoing dialogue about their goals and vision. This approach allows for informed decisions that provide directed solutions for each individual project. The result is a design that reflects the team’s collective ambition, is firmly rooted in its community, and is guided by the realities of the construction marketplace.
The Collaborative Design Studio is a full-service interior design firm based in Coquitlam, BC. The CDS specializes in single- and multi-family home developments, and also accepts commissions for custom homes, spec homes, and renovations. The CDS is a small group and collectively approaches every new project as an exciting and creative opportunity. They successfully collaborate as one unit with builders, developers, architects, marketing companies, and home owners.
Expected Completion for Tribute
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey, Langley, or Abbotsford?