At a Glance
- located at 207 Street & 76A Avenue
- 20 three-storey woodframe buildings
- 99 townhomes + 1 heritage home
- short walk to Richard Bulpitt Elementary School
- close to Willoughby Town Centre shops, services, restaurants
- near Yorkson & Willoughby community parks
- short drive to Langley Events Center
- 5 minutes from SmartCentres Langley, Walmart, Costco
- 5-minute drive to Highway 1
Traditional Values, Modern Living
Welcome to Union Willoughby, a collection of 99 Craftsman-style townhomes and one refurbished, single-family heritage home from Garcha Properties. The spacious 3- and 4-bedroom townhomes are the convergence of urban style and contemporary comfort. Interiors by Kleen Design feature open living spaces awash with natural light, integrated kitchen appliances, expansive islands, flat panel cabinetry, and large master bedrooms with full walk-in closets. Floor plans offer main floor living areas, upper floor bedrooms, and ground floors with double garages with the option of a den or another bedroom and bathroom.
Also located on the property is the Thomas Bird Parry-Evans residence. Built in 1896, it is the oldest surviving house in Willoughby. It was owned by Thomas Bird Parry-Evans, an immigrant from North Wales. After spending some time in the Yukon Gold Rush, he planted a fruit tree orchard here and supplemented his income by working as a tree faller. The home has remained within his family until now. It will be relocated to the northeast corner of the Union property, rehabilitated, and upgraded.
Union is a quaint residential community at the core of a vibrant neighbourhood. It’s close to Donna Gabriel Robins Elementary, Peter Ewart Middle, and R.E. Mountain Secondary schools. You’re steps from local markets, convenience stores, and restaurants at Willoughby Town Centre. The Langley Events Centre and Willoughby Community Centre — with its park, sports fields and courts — offer an enjoyable family outing just minutes away. For convenient access to other parts of the Lower Mainland, close proximity to Highway 1 and the transit hub at Carvolth Exchange will quickly have you on your way.
Pricing for Union Willoughby
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Union Willoughby updates.
Floor Plans for Union Willoughby
Union Willoughby offers a choice of 3-bedroom plans with a ground floor den, or 4-bedroom floorplans with a lower floor bedroom and bathroom. Interior space ranges from 1,646 – 2,137 sq ft. The historic Thomas Bird Parry-Evans residence, Willoughby’s oldest surviving house, will also be available for purchase. The heritage home is to be relocated, rehabilitated, and upgraded for its new owner.
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrades according to your needs.
Union Willoughby Interiors
The exquisitely crafted townhomes at Union feature open living spaces awash with natural light, and top quality materials and finishes.
- Two designer colour schemes to choose from: Align or Flow
- Rich wide-plank laminate flooring throughout main floor
- Contemporary casings around all windows and doors
- Faux-wood blinds throughout
- Front-loading washer & dryer with laundry countertops
- Stylish matte black door hardware and levers
- Recessed pot lights throughout the main floor
- Closet organizer in master bedroom
- Pre-wired for in-home security
- Fiber optic cable for your home
- Shaw TV and internet package
- Flat panel cabinetry in matte grey or wood grain with black accents (colour scheme specific)
- Durable quartz stone countertops inspired by calacatta marble with tile backsplash
- Stainless steel appliance package including French door fridge with ice and water dispenser, convection range, and dishwasher
with soil sensing technology
- Double bowl undermount sinks
- Matte black kitchen faucet
- Kitchen pendants deliver style and function
- Large format porcelain tiles
- White quartz countertops and backsplash
- Undermount sinks
- En suite walk-in shower with semi-frameless glass doors
- Black plumbing fixtures
- Laminate floors on stairs, in upper hallway and/or bedrooms
- Fisher & Paykel appliance package
- Air conditioning installation
- Gas barbeque hookups
- Garage floor epoxy
Amenities at Union Willoughby
A resident common area at the centre of the site, adjacent to the south property line, features a rose garden, children’s play area, and a fire pit lounge. Each home has a private fenced yard with a patio.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an internal double wide garage that is pre-wired for EV charging. Visitor parking is accommodated in 18 stalls spaced along the southern portion of the property.
Maintenance Fees at Union Willoughby
Developer Team for Union Willoughby
Founded in 1989, Surrey-based Garcha Properties is a Lower Mainland residential builder. Their passion for creating homes is distinguished by great design and exceptional workmanship. Their extensive portfolio of custom single-family homes and townhomes, reflects their dedication and experience. Garcha is committed to building energy-conscious homes for future generations to come.
Established in 2000, Surrey-based Barnett Dembek Architects is an award-winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. The company’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: a combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design, and skilled execution to create the final vision. BDA’s highly-qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types, such as River + Pine, Imperial, and Liberty at Fleetwood.
Kleen Design is an award-winning, South Surrey-based interior design practice known for creativity, design, and attention to detail. Since 2008, Kleen has earned a reputation as a boutique-style interior design firm. They concentrate on a few projects at a time, so as to always provide good customer service and finished results that are unique, beautiful, and timeless. Projects include Crest and Dwell24.
Expected Completion for Union Willoughby
Estimated completion is in 2023.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Clayton, Willoughby, or Langley City?