Unison by Mortise Langley – At a Glance
- Unison Langley is located at 208th Street & 82nd Avenue in Langley Township
- two 6-storey buildings
- 178 condominiums
- on-site daycare
- close to Lynn Fripps Elementary & Yorkson Creek Middle schools
- 4-minute walk to Yorkson Community Park
- 10 minutes from Willoughby Town Centre shops & services
- 5-minute drive to Langley Events Centre & Willoughby Community Park
- 6 minutes from Highway 1
Welcome to Unison, a new community of 178 condominiums by the Mortise Group of Companies, one of the top presale condos Langley has to offer coming soon to Willoughby neighbourhood.
It consists of two 6-storey residential buildings separated by a single-level on-site daycare.
A variety of floor plans range from studios to 3-bedroom suites with 464 – 1,043 sq ft of living space. Interiors with 9′ ceilings, large windows, and wide-plank laminate flooring are finished in a choice of light or dark designer colour palettes.
Kitchens feature stainless steel Samsung appliances, European-inspired cabinetry, under-cabinet task lighting, and quartz countertops.
Climate control is provided by forced air heating with optional central air conditioning.
Shared building amenities include a co-working space, fitness facility, and an entertainment lounge.
Each building also has a rooftop terrace with discrete spaces for socializing, al fresco dining, games, gardening, and children’s play.
Unison Langley Location
Situated in a rapidly growing community, Unison is well-placed for residents to conveniently access a growing number of public amenities.
For families, Lynn Fripps Elementary and Yorkson Creek Middle schools are within easy walking distance.
Nearby Yorkson Community Park offers a fenced dog run, baseball diamonds, sports fields, and a BMX park, with more to come.
Satisfy your day-to-day household shopping needs down the street at Willoughby Town Centre.
In addition to a Your Independent Grocer and Shoppers Drug Mart, you’ll find a coffee shop, financial services, a post office, hairdresser, dentist, and liquor store.
Alternatively, drive to Willowbrook Shopping Centre or Walnut Grove where you’ll find over 200 shops and services.
For leisure and entertainment, the Langley Events Centre, Cineplex Cinemas Langley, and Langley Sportsplex are less than 10 minutes away.
There’s plenty to look forward to in the evolving community of Willoughby.
Pricing for Unison
- Studio | 464 sq ft | from $399,900
- 1 Bed | 646 sq ft | from $539,900
- 1 Bed + Den | 582 sq ft | from $519,900
- Jr 2 Bed | 633 sq ft | from $559,900
- 2 Bed | 716 sq ft | from $629,900
- 2 Bed + Den | 863 sq ft | from $719,900
- 3 Bed | 880 sq ft | from $749,900
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Unison updates.
Maintenance Fees for Unison
Expect a strata fee or maintenance fee of around $0.40 per square foot per month.
Floor Plans for Unison
A selection of 14 floorplans offers a variety of homes for different lifestyles and life stages.
Choose what’s right for you from 464-sq-ft studios to 1,043-sq-ft 3-bedroom suites. There are also 16 adaptable units.
- Choose from two personalized colour schemes: Ink (Dark) or Chalk (Light)
- Spacious and airy with ceiling heights of 9′ or higher
- Engineered wide-plank laminate wood flooring
- Large windows across all homes provide extensive natural lighting
- Stylish flat-paneled interior doors with substantial baseboards and casings
- Contemporary roller shade blinds that filter natural light
- Front-loading washer & dryer
- LG VRF forced-air heating system with optional central air conditioning
- Cat5e wiring for internet, telephone and television connections
- Electric hot water tank
- Spacious, designer-inspired kitchens feature a premium Samsung stainless steel appliance package:
- Samsung 4-burner electric cooktop
- Panel-ready integrated Samsung refrigerator with all-around cooling system
- Samsung wall oven with wifi connectively and SmartThings app support
- Stainless steel microwave
- Panel-ready Samsung Energy Star dishwasher with integrated digital touch controls, full stainless steel interior, and smart leak sensor
- Durable quartz kitchen countertops provide a modern twist on a classic design
- Premium tile backsplash in every kitchen provides a luxurious cooking environment
- Deep single-bowl stainless steel sink with pull- down spray faucet
- Expertly-crafted European-inspired soft-closing cabinetry:
- Scheme 1, Ink: blonde wood and panel cabinetry with white quartz countertops
- Scheme 2, Chalk: bright white and blonde flat panel cabinetry with white quartz countertops
- Under cabinet puck task lighting for convenience
- All bathrooms meticulously designed to exude comfort and convenience
- Modern undermount sinks include designer faucets and chrome finishes
- Stylish tilework as a main focal point emphasizing luxury and class
- Sustainable bathroom features include LED lighting and one-piece low-flow toilets
Residents will receive priority access to the on-site daycare located between the two residential buildings.
Shared indoor amenities include a co-working area and reading space, a fitness facility, an entertainment lounge with billiards table and tabletop games, and a media area for movie screenings.
Spacious rooftop terraces on each building feature lounge spaces, an open-air dining area with a gas grill, community garden planters, floor games, and children’s play zones.
Parking and Storage
An underground parkade will provide parking for 245 vehicles, of which 22 stalls are for visitors and 16 are accessible; many are equipped with EV chargers.
Daycare parking is available in front of the building and can accommodate 12 vehicles, with two of the stalls being accessible.
Developer Team for Unison
The Mortise Group of Companies
The Mortise Group of Companies is a private residential and commercial developer in the Lower Mainland that was established in 2006. With a diverse portfolio spanning a broad spectrum of metropolitan communities, the rapid expansion of Mortise has not impeded its promise to develop flawless, high quality and sustainable homes.
Established in 1994, Interface Architecture is a successful full-service architectural firm practicing in Richmond. The principals, Ken Chow and John Lo, take pride in being creative, practical, and conscientious. They have consistently maintained a small but versatile office, offering a wide range of architectural services including interior design, computer 3D rendering, and model-making.
Expected Completion for Unison
Expect completion for late 2026 or early 2027.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey, Langley, or Abbotsford?