Unity Langley by Whitetail Homes at a Glance
Who is the developer of Unity Langley?
Abbotsford-based Whitetail Homes.
How large are UnityLangley homes?
From 464 – 979 sq ft with one or two bedrooms.
What is the nearest supermarket to Unity South Langley?
Safeway is across the street at the Fraser Crossing shopping centre.
A Central Hub in Downtown Langley
Located on Fraser Highway at 208 Street, Unity Langley is a new 6-storey, mixed-use mid-rise coming soon from Abbotsford developer, Whitetail Homes. It consists of five woodframe residential levels with 200 condominiums, built over a concrete commercial podium and one level of underground parking. At ground level, four commercial retail units face Fraser Highway and 208 Street, with a plaza at the street corner providing a social space for the public. Surface vehicle parking for retail customers and resident visitors is available on the north side of the building. Unity offers a mix of floor plans from 1- to 2-bedroom-plus-flex layouts with up to 979 sq ft of interior living space. Ten homes are adaptable. Over 4,000 sq ft of indoor & outdoor amenities feature multi-function rooms on each floor and two roof terraces.
Just steps from the city’s core, Unity South Langley conveniently offers you shopping, dining, and recreation within easy walking distance. Next door, Fraser Crossing Centre will satisfy your household shopping needs at Safeway, or take a stroll down the Fraser Highway to the cafés, eateries, professional services and independet shops of historic Downtown Langley. Keeping fit is a breeze with Douglas Recreation Centre and Douglas Park only 6 minutes away on foot. A great option for joggers, cyclists, and dog walkers is the nearby Nicomekl River Trail. For leisure and entertainment you can spend an afternoon at the Canadian Museum of Flight at 216 Street or play a round of golf at Newlands Golf & Country Club. And once the SkyTrain extension is completed, a one-kilometre walk to 203 Street Station will connect you to the concerts, festivals, and sporting events all the way to downtown Vancouver.
What is the Pricing for Unity Langley?
Starting from $459,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Unity and detailed pricing updates.
What Floor Plans are offered for Unity?
With interiors ranging from 464 – 979 sq ft, Unity offers a selection of floorplans with the following unit mix:
- 81 x 1-bedroom from 464 – 626 sq ft
- 5 x 686-sq-ft 1-bedroom (adaptable)
- 89 x 1-bedroom + flex from 622 – 685 sq ft
- 10 x 2-bedroom from 845 – 852 sq ft
- 5 x 893-sq-ft 2-bedroom (adaptable)
- 10 x 2-bedroom + flex from 880 – 979 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
What will Unity Langley Interiors look like?
Living in Style
- Spacious and airy open concept living areas, with 9-foot ceilings and extra wide windows
- 2-inch faux wood blinds come standard in every home
- Custom closet built-ins keep your wardrobe options organized and accessible
- Style that’ll have your guests floored – featuring plush carpet in bedrooms, contemporary tile in baths and textured vinyl throughout living, kitchen and dining
- Built in safety with CO2 and smoke alarms plus built-in sprinkler system
- CAT5 cable with Telus Smart Box
- Front-loading washer & dryer
- BYO-A/C – Bring your own air conditioner! All homes will come standard with one exhaust vent for ease of installation
- Stunning polished chrome or matte black sink fixtures and stainless steel undermount sink
- Enjoy a captivating culinary experience with incredible matte white quartz stone countertops throughout your new kitchen
- Modern and functional stainless steel Samsung appliances featuring glass flattop stove, ultra-quiet dishwasher, fridge with water and ice, and a convenient microwave/hood fan combo
- Elegant two-toned cabinets, pure white uppers and light wood grained lowers, offering a rustic feel, while potted overhead lighting illuminates your new kitchen
- 5’ baths and showers featuring subway tiles in the shower, a striking ceramic tile accent wall, and white quartz stone countertops
- Fixture walls are feature walls in all baths and showers showcasing matte black accents, an elaborate yet elegant tile honeycomb, and crisp tile floors
- A mixture of simplicity and modernity await with your new vanity. Featuring undermount sinks, matte black cabinet handles with matching light fixtures all beautifully accentuated with matte black sink fixtures
What are the Amenities at Unity?
Over 5,800 sq ft of indoor amenity space is proposed in five rooms located on each of floors 2-6. These include a Kidzone play space, a fitness studio with cardio & weight equipment, a yoga studio, a games room, and a boardroom.
There are also two outdoor amenity spaces for building residents on the second floor and the rooftop. These feature lounge and dining furniture that are shaded by 18 potted Amur Flame Maple trees. At ground level, 16,019 sq ft of commercial space face Fraser Highway and 208 Street. A public outdoor plaza with large planters and seating areas is located at the intersection.
Are Parking and Storage available?
One level of underground parking will provide stalls for 163 resident vehicles, of which 7 are accessible. One level of surface parking will accommodate 42 resident, 20 visitor, 12 commercial, an 10 shared spaces. Five of the surface stalls will be accessible. All parking stalls include rough-in for installation of personal EV charging stations. Whitetail Homes offers an upgrade to install a networked EV charging solution (FLO Level 2). Storage will be provided for 86 bicycles. Lockers on each floor can also be used for bikes. Storage can be purchased for $5,000 or $2,500 for micro storage.
What are the Maintenance Fees at Unity?
Estimated at $0.33 per sq ft per month.
Who is the Developer Team for Unity?
Founded by Luc Gosselin in 2016, Whitetail Homes is the Fraser Valley’s multi-family development specialist. With thousands of homes either constructed or project managed directly by Whitetail’s principals in the Lower Mainland, you can be assured that your brand new condo or townhome will be of the upmost quality — now and for years to come. Previous projects featured here include Genesis, The Wesley, and The Georgia.
Keystone Architecture is an Abbotsford practice with a well-established reputation of utmost integrity, a client-focused approach, and seamless execution. What began as a small, humble design office in 1985, has evolved into a full-service architectural design firm. Keystone oversees the development of more than 30 construction projects each year, with more than 600 projects successfully completed to date. These have included Scott & Nicholson, Townsend at Panorama Ridge, and The Henley.
When is the expected Completion for Unity?
July 2025 is the tentative completion for Unity Langley.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Langley, Abbotsford, or Chilliwack?