At a Glance
- located at 141 Street & 62 Avenue
- 62 x 3-storey townhomes
- exceptional mountain views
- walking distance to schools
- 8-minute drive to Kings Cross & Newton Town Centre shopping
- 8 minutes to Serpentine Fen trails & wetlands
- 15-minute drive to the US border
- 18 minutes to White Rock beach
- 40-minute drive to downtown Vancouver
Designed to Make the Everyday Extraordinary
Welcome to Vantage, a thoughtful collection of mountain view townhomes ranging in size from 1,532 to 2,029 square feet. Conveniently located in the peaceful neighbourhood of Sullivan, close to everyday amenities and great schools, the homes at Vantage invite you to be a part of a warm community that values the simple things; good neighbours, friendly businesses and room for your family to grow.
Relax into a calmer pace of life here in the Sullivan area. Savour days of enjoyment in the sun, of which Sullivan gets more than most other areas of the Lower Mainland. Young families will appreciate the incredible selection of top ranking schools that call Sullivan home, including McLeod Road Traditional School and Sullivan Heights Secondary. Staying active has never been easier with community centres, swimming pools, walking trails, parks, and golf courses close by. Beach walks at White Rock and Crescent Beach are only 15 minutes away. It’s all here for you.
Pricing for Vantage
From $618,950. Many Vantage townhomes have already sold. Interested buyers should contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and prices according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Vantage
Choose from nine spacious layouts, ranging in size from 1,532 to 2,029 sq ft, with the following mix of homes:
- 17 x 3-bedroom from 1,532 to 1,547 sq ft
- 43 x 3-bedroom + den from 1,571 to 1,933 sq ft
- 2 x 2,029-sq-ft 4-bedroom
You can browse the site plan and basic individual floorplans on the Vantage website.
The interiors at Vantage have been designed to highlight both the exceptional lifestyle and quiet surroundings. You’ll notice a contemporary timelessness that is stylish and comfortable. Beautiful interiors showcase airy ceilings and large windows that bring the bright outdoors in. The contemporary kitchen is the heart of your home, equipped with a Whirlpool professional gas range, rich quartz countertops, and an over-sized kitchen island complimented with pendant lighting. The perfect place to create and entertain.
- Entry foyer showcases easy-care, oversized porcelain tile flooring (tandem homes only)
- Your choice of two designer colour schemes: Midnight or Vivid
- Luxurious wide plank laminate hardwood throughout living areas
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms, hallways and stairways
- Airy nine foot smooth paint ceilings create an elegant feeling
- Natural light fills homes through bright oversized windows
- Low-E glass windows paired with 2 inch faux wood blinds reduce UV-light damage while improving energy efficiency
- Individually controlled thermostats and out of sight electric baseboard heat add to a clean look
- Relax by the sleek electric fireplace with stone surround (some homes)
- Energy-saving LED lighting throughout
- High efficiency front loading washer & dryer by Frigidaire
- Generous storage space throughout
- Full rough-in for built-in vacuum
- Fitting laundry rooms with separate linen storage (some homes)
- Built-in closet shelving and organizers in all bedroom closets
- Telus Pre-Paid Plan that includes one year free Optik TV with PVR and Optik High-Speed Internet and Wireless Gateway
- Well-appointed Shaker cabinetry with under lighting and nickel hardware on soft-close doors and drawers
- Polished quartz countertops and tile backsplash
- Convenient full-height pantry for storage
- Durable and easy to maintain laminate hardwood compliments the cabinetry
- Convenient kitchen island for extra cooking space or eating bar for two or more (some homes)
- Undermount stainless steel sink, garburator, single-lever low-flow Delta faucet, and pullout vegetable spray with flex line make clean up a breeze
- Samsung Energy Star counter-depth French door refrigerator and freezer with ample storage
- Self-cleaning Whirlpool gas range with large oven
- High-performance ultra-modern chimney hood fan by Venmar
- Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- Ultra efficient and easy-to-use Whirlpool Energy Star dishwasher
- Step into style with imported porcelain tile flooring
- Classic solid wood Shaker cabinetry with brushed nickel pulls on soft-close doors and drawers offer ample storage
- Look your best with a framed vanity mirror and contemporary lighting
- Retreat to the luxurious master en suite with its separate shower with frameless glass enclosure and accent tile, dual undermount sinks, and spacious quartz countertop
- Enjoy bathrooms that feature a soaker tub with porcelain tile surround, undermount sink, and sleek quartz countertop
- Convenient main floor powder room with quartz countertop (some homes)
- Polished chrome faucets, showerheads, and accessories add a contemporary touch
- One-piece toilets throughout
- Home security system installation
- Complete vacuum installation and accessories
- Window bug screens
Amenities at Vantage
Residents will enjoy shared use of a community clubhouse with large kitchen, meeting room, and fitness area. Meandering pathways connect to rich landscaping & an outdoor amenity space that includes a children’s play area. Some homes also have entertainment-sized decks off the main level that overlook a privately-fenced yard.
Parking and Storage
Forty-five of the units have double side-by-side garages, the remaining 17 units have tandem garages — all with plenty of room for storage.
Maintenance Fees at Vantage
$0.09 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Vantage
Sunmark Developments is a full-service, quality home builder that has been providing thoughtfully designed and affordable homes across British Columbia for the last 25 years. They are committed to bringing real value to communities while staying focussed on innovative, environmentally friendly construction. A Sunmark home is always crafted with your lifestyle in mind. Below are a few of our more recent homes.
Vancouver-based Matthew Cheng Architect is known for designing boutique residential communities tailored for families. He has a unique ability to make the most of every square foot, creating functional, comfortable, and contemporary urban homes optimized for everyday living. Projects featured here include Acorn, 319-359 West 49th Avenue, and 4715 Nanaimo.
Expected Completion for Vantage
Many townhomes have already been completed. Contact me today to find out more information.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey, White Rock, or Tsawwassen?