At a Glance
- located at Shinde Street & Shinde Place
- 30 single detached houses
- near Alerwood House Preschool & Tomekichi Homma Elementary School
- close to Britannia Shipyards & Steveston Waterfront
- 5-minute bike ride to Steveston Community Centre
- short drive to Steveston Village cafes, restaurants, shops
- 7 minutes to Garry Point Park & West Dyke Trail
- 10-minute drive to CF Richmond Centre shopping
- 16 minutes to YVR International Airport
Let the Wind and Sea Guide You Home
Coming soon to Richmond, Venda is a collection of 30 single-family detached homes by iFortune Homes. Inspired by the surrounding seaside community of Steveston, 4th Dimension Design presents a selection of six different 2-storey floorplans that include front yards, attached garages, patios or rooftop decks, in-floor radiant heating, central air conditioning, and a built-in vacuum system. Interiors by i3 Design offer a choice of Warm or Cool colour palettes that showcase spacious living rooms with linear electric fireplaces, kitchens with large islands and premium KitchenAid appliances, and en suites with relaxing soaker tubs.
Living is easy in family-friendly Steveston. You’re in close proximity to schools, the community centre, playgrounds, waterfront parks, and captivating national historic sites, such as the Britannia Shipyards and Gulf of Georgia Cannery. Daily necessities are met by a mix of local businesses in the village and fresh seafood from fisherman’s wharf, while eclectic dining options — from fish & chips and barbeque to omakase and wine bar — offer numerous opportunities for a satisfying repast. Central conveniences and a tranquil setting, combined with quality construction and inviting design, create a home of exceptional value.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Venda
Starting from $1,488,888. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Venda updates.
Floor Plans for Venda
Ranging from 1,898 to 1,937 sq ft, experience a unique 3- or 4-bedroom home in a charming seaside village. Features such as open layouts, flex rooms, patios or rooftop decks elevate everyday living and special occasions.
- Choice of two stylish colour palettes: Warm or Cool
- Durable laminate flooring throughout the main floor living areas
- Porcelain tile bath and laundry room floors
- Plush patterned 32oz wool blend carpeting in second floor bedrooms, halls, stairs
- Electric linear fireplaces in great room
- Horizontal window blinds throughout
- Laundry room with sink & porcelain tile floors
- Front-load Samsung washer & dryer
- Multi-zoned in-floor radiant heating
- Ducted central air conditioning
- HRV ventilation system
- Built-in vacuum system
- Main floor central security system
- Video doorbell
- Front and rear security cameras
- Gas barbeque outlet on patio
- Square eased-edge polished quartz countertops
- Choice of contemporary or traditional styled kitchen cabinets
- Large kitchen island
- Undermounted stainless-steel double sinks
- Riobel hi-rise polished chrome faucet with pullout spout
- KitchenAid paneled counter-depth café door fridge with bottom freezer
- KitchenAid stainless steel gas cooktop
- Slim line stainless steel range hood
- KitchenAid stainless-steel wall oven
- KitchenAid built-in microwave
- KitchenAid paneled steel dishwasher
- Porcelain tile floors
- Frameless glass shower doors
- En suite soaker tubs
- Riobel polished chrome tub & shower valves
- Kohler toilets
- Kohler undermounted sinks
- Riobel polished chrome faucets
- Square eased-edge quartz countertops
Parking and Storage
All homes have double garages, except for Sandbar plans which have a single garage. All garages are pre-wired for a 40 amp EV charging outlet.
Developer Team for Venda
iFortune is a developer, builder, general contractor, and project manager for a variety of types of projects of all sizes and complexity. The principals have over 100 years of combined local experience and a proven track record in the development and construction industry. iFortune Homes has significant development experience throughout the Metro Vancouver region — including most recently, Elm41, Auberry and Glitz. They are involved in every step of the development process, from sourcing the right team to acquisition of lands, arranging financing, obtaining approvals, designing solutions, managing construction, to marketing and sales.
Founded in 2004, 4th Dimension Design & Drafting specializes in high quality, innovative, cost effective designs. Their mission is to provide top quality professional design services for construction and related activities to a balanced mix of public and private clients. 4th Dimension’s designs are well-known for their creativity, while keeping their client’s vision as the driving force of all projects. They seek to add value through innovation and creativity aligned with client goals, delivering services that meet their quality, scheduling, and cost objectives.
I3 Design is a versatile and integrative interior design firm with extensive experience in designing both single- and multi-family homes, such as Cedar Ridge, Manoir, and Tudor House. Led by Lisa Perry, the team has brought creative interior inspirations to life in homes in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland for over 20 years.
Expected Completion for Venda
Home completions will be staggered. Final completion is expected in spring 2023.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Steveston, Brighouse, or Bridgeport?