Véra Langley at a Glance
How many homes does Véra Langley offer?
A selection of 57 condominiums and 11 townhomes.
Does Véra have extra storage?
Storage lockers are available on each floor above ground.
Is there a place near Véra where I can walk my dog?
Access to the Nicomekl Trail is in 200 metres.
Make the Most of an Urban Lifestyle
Vera Langley is a 6-storey, woodframe residential mid-rise located in Downtown Langley at 207 Street and 53A Avenue. Developed by Anxin Group, this project offers 57 condominiums and 11 townhomes.
A selection of 12 condominiums floor plans feature one or two bedroom homes, with 546 to 745 sq ft of interior space. Additionally, there are 11 two-storey townhomes with 3- or 3-bedroom + flex layouts that include private entries. Interiors range from 1,186 – 1,378 sq ft.
Residents of Véra can also enjoy approximately 4,000 sq ft of building amenities, including a landscaped sky terrace, an entertainment space with an adjacent patio, a children’s play area, and a bocce court.
Parking is provided by a two-level garage, accommodating 91 vehicles and storage for 34 bicycles.
Each floor offers storage rooms with lockers for added convenience.
Central Downtown Location for Véra Langley
Just steps away from Nicomekl Park and the nature trails of the Nicomekl River Habitat, you can enjoy leisurely strolls with your dog.
Take advantage of the all-weather activities at nearby Douglas Recreation Centre and Timms Community Centre.
For your daily shopping needs, it’s only a 5-minute walk to Safeway and Fraser Crossing shops.
Alternatively, the 140 retailers and service providers of Willowbrook Shopping Centre are just a 10-minute drive away.
When you’d rather skip the dishes and go out for a chat and chew, it’s only a short stroll to downtown Langley’s independent cafés, restaurants, and pubs.
For events and festivals further afield, the Fraser Highway and Langley Bypass are less than two minutes away.
Once the Langley SkyTrain extension begins operating, the 203 Street Station will provide you with a single, traffic-free journey all the way to downtown Vancouver.
What is the Pricing for Véra Langley?
Expect prices starting from $459,000 for Vera Langley. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Véra updates.
What Floor Plans are offered for Véra?
Choose from a selection of 1- to 2-bedroom condominium floorplans or 3+-bedroom townhomes:
- 1-bedroom from 546 – 635 sq ft
- 1-bedroom + flex from 537 – 586 sq ft
- junior 2-bedroom from 607 – 658 sq ft
- 2-bedroom from 708 – 745 sq ft
- 1,224-sq-ft 3-bedroom
- 3-bedroom + flex from 1,186 – 1,378 sq ft
- townhouses from 1,186 – 1,378 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- Choice of two bespoke color schemes: Ivory White or Lava Grey
- Airy interiors with 9’–12’ ceilings (floor level dependent)
- Stylish flat-paneled interior doors with polished chrome handles
- Insulated party walls
- Concrete topping between floors
- Baseboard heating for more flexible climate control
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- Front-load, stacking washer & dryer
Kitchens at Véra Langley
- White oak laminate floors with intelligent underlay for superior sound & noise control
- Elegant granite countertops
- Designer pendant light
- Recessed lighting
- Generously-sized storage space
- Optional central island with millwork design
- Gentle soft-closing cabinetry with modern edge-pull hardware
- Second set of upper cabinets with one-touch open and closing hardware
- Appliance package may include:
- Samsung 5-burner gas cooktop allows for increased temperature control, energy efficiency and reliability
- Counter-depth Fulgor Milano smart refrigerator
- Samsung oven with convection capability and front controls
- Samsung Energy Star dishwasher with 4 wash cycles
- Blomberg built-in 30” fridge/freezer with cabinet panel front as option
- Fulgor Milano built-in 30” 5-burner natural electric cooktop
- Stainless steel AEG slide-out range hood
- Full-size Panasonic built-in microwave (27” with trim kit)
- Energy-efficient Fulgor Milano panel-ready stainless steel 24” dishwasher with cabinet-front panel
- Blanco Silgranite undermount sinks in anthracite
- High-quality Brizo matte black and luxe gold faucet with optional sprayer
- Quartz stone countertops
- Hygienic and durable quartz stone countertops
- Oversized framed vanity mirror
- Elegant soaker tubs perfect for relaxing in a bubble bath
- Recessed lighting
- Deep single bowl stainless steel sink with convenient pull-down spray faucet
- Under-mount sink with European-inspired luxury black 8” centre-set faucets in option
- Dual porcelain undermount sinks (depending on floor plan)
- Under cabinet puck task lighting for convenience and added ambiance
- Elegant floating cabinetry with soft-close doors and drawers, modern edge pull hardware
- Matte black plumbing fixtures as option
- One-piece dual-flush soft-close toilet provides a clean and modern aesthetic
- Large-format imported porcelain tile
- Stainless steel and matte black plumbing fixtures
- Sleek vanity with cabinets for storage
- Large format designer floor tiles
- Single source chrome bathroom faucet
- Large frameless glass shower features triple-function rain shower head
- Oversized vanity mirror
- Hygienic, durable quartz stone countertops
- Optional radiant in-floor heating in suite washrooms
- Stainless steel and matte black plumbing fixtures
- Large format porcelain tile
What are the Amenities at Véra?
Residents will enjoy use of approximately 4,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor building amenities.
These include a second floor entertainment space with a full kitchen, lounge, and seating nook.
Outside is a children’s play space and deck with seating and a barbeque.
Véra is crowned by a 2,000 sq-ft landscaped roof deck that offers homeowners a spacious open-air retreat with sweeping views of the mountains and city. At ground level, an open green space includes a bocce court.
Vera Parking and Storage
Parking is provided in a gated garage with one level at grade and one under ground, monitored by CCTV cameras.
It will accommodate 34 bicycles and 91 vehicles, of which 6 parking stalls are accessible. Parking spaces are roughed in for EV chargers.
Visitor parking consists of 12 stalls on the lane.
Storage rooms with lockers are located on each floor above ground level.
What are the Maintenance Fees at Véra?
$0.32 per sq ft per month.
Who is the Developer Team for Véra?
Anxin Group is a real estate and investment firm that provides services in the areas of real estate development, financial management, immigration, and international education.
As a creator of places where people live, gather, and work, their vision is focused on developing properties of exceptional quality and craftsmanship that improve the lives of their clients.
Matthew Cheng Architect
Matthew Cheng Architect is known for designing boutique residential communities tailored for families.
He has a unique ability to make the most of every square foot, creating functional, comfortable, and contemporary urban homes optimized for everyday living.
Area3 Design Studio
Area3 Design Studio is a collaborative interior design firm that creates innovative interiors with an international sensibility.
Known for their boutique luxury West Side projects, such as Cambridge Mews, their residential spaces are both functional and beautiful, with careful attention to tone, texture, and colour throughout every space. Other projects featured here include Acorn, Berkeley Village, and Brillia.
When is the expected Completion for Véra?
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Nickomekl, Douglas, or Blacklock?