At a Glance
- located at 80 Avenue & 200 Street
- 107 woodframe townhomes
- across the street from Langley Events Centre
- near elementary & secondary schools
- future Business/Technology Park at 200 Street & 80 Avenue
- blocks from Willoughby Community Park
- 5-minute drive to Carvolth Transit Exchange
- 10 minutes to Willowbrook Shopping Centre
Your Moment in Time
Essence Properties presents Verge, a collection of 3- & 4-bedroom townhomes situated between up-and-coming Willoughby and elegant Walnut Grove in Langley. Focused on community and togetherness, this vibrant way of Langley living is your gateway to all the moments that matter.
The urban advantage means there’s no shortage of shops and services, grocery stores, restaurants, entertainment, schools, and nature nearby. Conveniences at Willowbrook Shopping Centre and the charm of Fort Langley are close, as are golf courses and riverfront trails. Easy accessibility to Highway 1 and other major roadways means you’re on the verge of everywhere and everything.
Pricing for Verge
With previews beginning in early 2020, you’ll want to sign up to our VIP list above now, so as not to miss out!
Floor Plans for Verge
Choose from a variety of 3-bedroom + den and 4-bedroom plans, ranging in size from 1,455 – 1,739 sq ft. Contact me today to discuss availability and review plans according to your needs.
- Efficient layouts allow for variations on furniture placement
- Versatile flex or family rooms (select homes)
- High ceilings in main living areas, master bedrooms
(most homes), and second bedrooms (select homes)
- Hardware and plumbing finishes throughout in matte black (Walnut scheme) or chrome (Willoughby scheme)
- Wide-plank laminate flooring for durability
- Plush stainproof 40oz carpeting with scotchguard protector across bedroom level
- Whirlpool front-load washer & dryer with open shelving (select homes)
- Sleek interior door hardware by Taymor
- Walk-in closet in master bedrooms
- Custom built-in organizers in all closets
- Recessed pot lights in main living areas and master bedrooms
- Forced air heating with optional air conditioning
- Spacious kitchens are perfect for entertaining
- Reverse-Shaker cabinetry with contemporary pulls
- Quartz countertops cohesively blend with beveled hexagon backsplash
- Generously-sized islands for prep work and casual dining
- Pantries, floating shelves, open cubbies, and island drawers for additional storage
- Stainless steel appliance package:
- KitchenAid French door refrigerator with bottom freezer
- KitchenAid gas convection oven and range
- KitchenAid dishwasher
- Broan Elite chimney-style hood fan
- Panasonic microwave oven with trim kit built into island
- Double sinks with Aqua Brass single-control, pulldown faucet
- Recessed pot lights above and under-cabinet puck lighting for multi-purpose ambiance
- Reverse-Shaker cabinetry with contemporary pulls
- Polished quartz countertops and undermount sinks
- Vanity drawer storage for efficient organization
- Porcelain floor and wall tiles throughout
- All hardware and accessories by Taymor
- Soaker tub with Aqua Brass fixtures in main bathrooms
- One-piece toilets throughout
- Luxurious master ensuites:
- Large frameless glass shower with Aqua Brass rain shower head and handheld spray
- Oversized 24” x 24” marble-style porcelain wall tile
- Double vanity for additional space
- Powder rooms on all main floors, with over-counter sink, accent pendant lighting, and floating ledge
Amenities at Verge
Residents can enjoy communal amenities at The Hemlock Club, an exclusive, family-friendly clubhouse that features an outdoor pool & hot tub with lounging area, play areas for kids, and an indoor lounge with a cozy fireplace, dining room, and catering kitchen.
Parking and Storage
Each Verge townhome comes with a double garage and plenty of interior storage.
Maintenance Fees at Verge
Developer Team for Verge
Essence Properties is a family-owned and -operated builder with 18 years of experience in residential construction. To date, they’ve completed more than 300 homes throughout Surrey, South Surrey, and Langley — homes built with passion and an unwavering commitment to excellence. Essence actively seeks out locations close to urban amenities that enhance day-to-day livability and long-term value for homeowners: schools, parks, shopping, and transit. They create homes for every generation, from first-time buyers to growing families to downsizers.
Founded in 1972 by Carson Noftle, Focus Architecture has consistently served British Columbia’s development community with high-quality design — such as Alexander Square, Crest Living, and Gala at Parc Central — in the multiple-family, commercial, and religious sectors. Client relationships are based on an ongoing dialogue about their goals and vision. This approach allows for informed decisions that provide directed solutions for each individual project. The result is a design that reflects the team’s collective ambition, is firmly rooted in its community, and is guided by the realities of the construction marketplace.
Area3 is a collaborative interior design firm that creates innovative interiors with an international sensibility. Known for their boutique luxury West Side projects, such as Cambridge Mews, their residential spaces are both functional and beautiful, with careful attention to tone, texture and colour throughout every space. Other projects featured here include Acorn, Berkeley Village, and Brillia.
Expected Completion for Verge
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Langley, Surrey, or White Rock?