10828 139A Street, Vancouver
At a Glance
- located at 108 Avenue & 139A Street
- two 6-storey woodframe buildings
- 254 condominiums
- close to Forsyth Road Elementary School & Forsyth Park
- 1 block from Quibble Creek Greenway
- 3-minute bike ride from Hawthorne Rotary Park nature trails & spray park
- 3 minutes by bus to Gateway Station
- 7-minute drive to Central City Shopping Centre or Guildford Town Centre
- less than 10 minutes to Highway 1
A Balance of Lifestyle & Location
Tucked away in a Surrey residential neighbourhood, Viktor is a new development by ML Emporio Properties consisting of 254 condominiums in two 6-storey, L-shaped buildings. The architecture expresses a contemporary design with a brick façade on the lower two floors, white and grey HardiePanel with yellow accents on the upper levels, and wood-finish HardieSoffit to accentuate the roof overhang. Floor plans offer a variety of layouts from studios to two-bedrooms. All ground floor homes have individual, street-facing entries with semi-private patios. Resident common areas include a large central courtyard and in each building, a ground floor gym and party room, a fifth floor multi-function room with a kitchen, and an adjoining landscaped roof terrace.
At Viktor, young families will appreciate its proximity to Forsyth Road Elementary School and neigbhouring Forsyth Park with its playgound and off-leash dog area. The amenities at Hawthorne Rotary Park are just a short bike ride away along the Quibble Creek Greenway. For all of your shopping needs, take your pick from Guildford Town Centre‘s 200+ retailers or the 140 shops and services at Central City Shopping Centre. With a bus stop directly outside the building on 108 Avenue, it takes only three minutes to get to Gateway Station, then on to festivals, sporting events, or nightlife at your next destination. For long weekends, spring break, or summer vacation, it’s just 10 minutes to the Trans-Canada Highway and the open road.
Pricing for Viktor
Starting at $249,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Viktor updates.
Floor Plans for Viktor
Ranging in size from 377 – 1,012 sq ft, Viktor will offer a variety of floorplans from studios to 2-bedrooms + den. All ground floor homes face the street and will have their own semi-private outdoor patio. The proposed unit mix is:
- 48 x studios
- 135 x 1-bedroom
- 9 x 1-bedroom + den
- 58 x 2-bedroom
- 4 x 2-bedroom + den
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and possible buyer incentives.
Each residence at Viktor features high ceilings and large double-glazed windows for abundant natural light. The feeling of openness is further enhanced by long, wide-plank laminate flooring and available outdoor balconies that extend the living space.
- Choose from two modern colour palettes: Blanc (Light) or Noir (Dark)
- Recessed pot lights throughout the living spaces add warmth and overall enhance their natural ambiance
- Shutter-style wood blinds on double-glazed windows provide both beauty and privacy
- Luxurious wide-plank laminate flooring combine durability with elegance
- High ceilings maximize light throughout all homes
- Energy efficient wifi-enabled, front-loading Samsung washer & dryer
- Staying organized is easy with generous closets and modern wire shelving
Fall in Love with Cooking
- Elegant two-toned cabinetry offers ample storage and soft-close drawers
- Intuitive under-cabinet LED lighting provides added flare
- Share recipes with family and friends around the sizeable kitchen island (in most homes)
- Stunning quartz countertops with matching full-height backsplash unique to each colour palette
- Stainless steel under-mount sink with polished chrome faucet with pull-out spray and integrated swivel
- USB charging port conveniently located in kitchen islands
- Stainless steel appliance package:
- 33″ Samsung French door refrigerator and freezer
- 30″ Samsung stainless steel convection cooktop and oven
- 24″ Samsung dishwasher
- 30″ Faber slide-out hood fan
- Panasonic stainless steel microwave with trim kit
- Beautiful solid quartz countertops with matching backsplash
- Stay organized with mirrored medicine cabinet with LED vanity light and convenient wall-mounted shelf
- Choose between two colour palettes of elegant, flat panel cabinetry with soft close hardware
- Oversized light grey tile floor will transport you to your favourite spa
- Destress and relax in the large soaker bathtub
- Seamless undermount sink with polished chrome faucets and accessories
- Dual-flush toilet
- Frameless glass shower door in bathroom with a shower
- Polished chrome shower head with separate adjustable wand offer four sprays of varying pressure
Amenities at Viktor
Surrounded by the two buildings, residents will enjoy use of a central courtyard that features a children’s play area, a patio with seating, and lawn areas for recreational activities.
Adjacent to the courtyard in each building are indoor amenity spaces with a gym and a party room with kitchen and washroom. Also on the fifth floor of both buildings are multi-function rooms with a kitchen and adjoining landscaped roof terraces that include lounges, barbeques, and dining areas.
Parking and Storage
Two levels of underground parking will provide space for 154 bicycles and 277 vehicles, of which 48 are for visitors. Visitor racks at ground level can accommodate 6 bicycles.
Maintenance Fees at Viktor
$0.45 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Viktor
With over 25 years of development and construction experience, ML Emporio Properties builds elevated homes for people in all stages of life. Their thoughtful approach revolves around quality, service, and innovation. Designing and constructing single-family homes, townhomes, and condominiums across Metro Vancouver, ML Emporio leads by example with a sense of integrity and responsibility to the planet, to the community, and to homeowners. Other developments featured here include Aristotle, Loma, and Oak & Onyx.
DF Architecture is a vibrant, modest size Richmond-based design studio, recognized for the successful place-making of commercial, multi-family residential, industrial buildings, TI projects, and large urban design projects. The DF team is committed to design excellence, sustainability, and providing memorable solutions to the client’s needs. Past projects include Amson Square, Fleetwood Point, and Saavin.
Expected Completion for Viktor
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Guildford, Surrey City Centre, or South Surrey?
In This Location
With These Tags
New homes in BC are covered by warranty… Read more