At a Glance
- located at 60 Avenue & 144 Street
- 4-storey, mixed-use building
- 71 condominiums
- 5 commercial retail units
- walking distance to K-12 schools
- 5-minute drive to Panorama Village shopping
- 6 minutes to Serpentine Fen trails & wetlands
- 15-minute drive to the US border
- 16 minutes to White Rock beach
Spacious Homes That Put the Fun in Functional
Four Square Properties presents Viva, a 4-storey mixed-use building coming soon to Surrey’s Sullivan Ridge community. It consists of 71 condominiums and five retail units that will operate as a small neighbourhood commercial hub on the corner of 59A Avenue and 144 Street. Floor plans range from single-oriented studios to empty nester 2-bedroom suites. Interiors by The Collaborative Design Studio feature 9′ & 10′ ceilings, laminate plank flooring, stainless steel appliances, wood-grain cabinetry, quartz countertops, and large-format porcelain bathroom floor tiles. Resident amenities include a multi-function room with a kitchen and an adjacent outdoor space providing an outdoor dining area, fire table lounge, and a children’s play space.
Viva’s South Newton location is situated in a growing residential neighbourhood. K-12 schools are within walking distance, as is the Bell Performing Arts Centre and The Tennis Centre with indoor & outdoor courts and a fitness centre for year-round play. For golfers wanting to practice their swing, the Birdies & Buckets driving range is just a 5-minute drive. Nature lovers will be able to enjoy strolling through the nearby Serpentine Fen trails and wetlands. Picnics and beach walks at Crescent Beach or White Rock are only 15 minutes away. For all of your shopping and professional service needs, Panorama Village, Sullivan Square, and Panorama Place are located at 56 Avenue & 152 Street. Fresh St. Market, Shoppers Drug Mart, and PetSmart are just a 5-minute drive away. In close proximity to King George Boulevard and Highway 10, all the modern conveniences are within reach.
Pricing for Viva
Starting from $395,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Viva updates.
Floor Plans for Viva
First-time buyers will appreciate an attainable selection of floorplans with the following mix:
- 14 x studios
- 47 x 1-bedroom / 1-bedroom + den
- 10 x 2-bedroom
- Thoughtfully designed and spacious floor plans with large terraces in select homes
- Overheight 9′ ceilings (select homes feature grand 11.5′ ceilings)
- Expansive windows to allow natural light in homes
- Contemporary shades on all windows for additional privacy
- Premium low maintenance and durable laminate flooring
- Plush and premium carpet in all bedrooms
- In-suite front-loading washer & dryer
- Rough-in air conditioning for comfortable climate control
- High performance kitchen appliance package:
- Stainless steel range
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Stainless steel over the range microwave/hood fan
- Stainless steel refrigerator
- Custom designed kitchen cabinetry with soft close details and wood accent details
- Stunning quartz countertops and kitchen islands for entertaining with family and guests
- Large-format polished porcelain tile backsplashes for easy maintenance
- Large stainless steel sink with convenient pulldown faucet
- Designer-selected large-format porcelain bathroom floor tiles and exquisite shower wall tiles
- Luxurious quartz countertops designed for easy maintenance
- Low consumption toilets
- Minimalist matte black faucet and shower/tub fixtures
- Sleek glass shower door enclosure
Amenities at Viva
Building amenities are located at grade. An indoor multi-function room includes a kitchen, washroom, and a patio. An adjacent outdoor spaces features a fire table lounge, an outdoor dining area, a ping-pong table and a children’s play area. A small, landscaped plaza located at the corner of 60 Avenue and 144 Street will have two benches.
Parking and Storage
Off-street parking is provided for 129 vehicles, of which 18 stalls are for visitors, and 17 commercial usage. Most of the parking and secure storage for 91 bicycles is accommodated in an underground parkade. A small surface parking lot next to the retail units offers 10 stalls with one allocated to handicap vehicles. Studios do not have parking included in the purchase price. Parking stalls may be purchased for $30,000 and storage lockers for $3,000, subject to availability.
Developer Team for Viva
Four Square Properties is a Surrey developer that works as a group of partners and affiliated companies with extensive experience in land development and single- & multi-family projects. Much of their business comes from repeat customers and client referrals. Regardless of the size or nature of each development, Four Square is committed to generate personalized, innovative, quality-driven solutions that reflect customer expectations and deliver superior outcomes.
DF Architecture is a vibrant, modest size Richmond-based design studio, recognized for the successful place-making of commercial, multi-family residential, industrial buildings, TI projects, and large urban design projects. The DF team is committed to design excellence, sustainability, and providing memorable solutions to the client’s needs. Past projects include Amson Square, Fleetwood Point, and Saavin.
The Collaborative Design Studio is a full-service interior design firm based in Coquitlam, BC. The CDS specializes in single- and multi-family home developments, and also accepts commissions for custom homes, spec homes, and renovations. The CDS is a small group that collectively approaches every new project as an exciting and creative opportunity. They successfully collaborate as one unit with builders, developers, architects, marketing companies, and home owners. Previous projects include Eastleigh, Hendrix, Prosper, and Unison.
Expected Completion for Viva
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Fleetwood, Newton, or Cloverdale?