Vivid at a Glance
How much are Vivid townhomes?
Prices start at $849,900.
What amenities does Vivid have?
Each townhome has a full-size roof deck.
Where can I walk my dog near Vivid?
Nearby Brydon Park has an off-leash dog area.
More Space, More Memories
Aulume Properties is proud to introduce Vivid, a boutique townhome collection coming soon to Langley’s Nicomekl neighbourhood. It consists of two 3-storey woodframe building blocks separated by a central drive aisle. Exteriors present a mix of cultured stone, dark grey HardiePanel, and contrasting off-white and natural wood colour siding. The 15 residences offer a selection of two 3-bedroom and two 4-bedroom floor plans, ranging from 1,463 – 2,174 sq ft. All units have a tandem or double-wide 2-car garage, patio, main floor sundeck and powder room, upstairs laundry, and a spacious roof terrace up to 706 sq ft. The 4-bedroom plans include a ground floor bedroom with an en suite that can also be used as a home office or play room.
From its “Langley Prairie” farming grassroots, Langley City is rapidly developing a pedestrian-oriented downtown core that is attracting families and new businesses. Vivid is conveniently situated for homeowners to frequent its cafés, eclectic eateries, independent retailers, and professional services. For one-stop, bulk shoppers, Willowbrook Shopping Centre, Langley Crossing, Costco, and Walmart are all within a 10-minute drive. For leisure and recreation options, it’s a short drive to Newlands Golf and Country Club or all-weather facilities at Timms Community Centre. Dog owners can take their four-legged friends to nearby Brydon Park with its off-leash dog area and lagoon pathway. The Nicomekl River Trail is also popular for cyclists and pedestrians. For an evening out, test your luck on a game of chance at Cascades Casino. Is a future home at Vivid in the cards?
What is the Pricing for Vivid?
Starting from $849,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Vivid updates.
What Floor Plans are offered for Vivid?
Choose from a selection of two 3-bedroom/3-bath and two 4-bedroom/4-bath plans. Interiors range from 1,463 – 2,174 sq ft. All homes have a main floor family room and powder room, and three upstairs bedrooms and laundry. The 4-bedroom units include a ground floor bedroom with an en suite.
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and limited-time incentives.
What will Vivid Interiors look like?
- Luxurious wide plank laminate hardwood flooring throughout lliving areas
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms, hallways and stairways
- Ten-foot ceilings on the main level adds to the generous sense of space and light
- Functional and practical floorplan with living, family room, and kitchen on the main floor
- Laundry room on bedroom level
- Oversized, double-pane windows bring in more natural light and reduce outside noise
- His & Her master walk-in closet with lighting and organizers
- Forced-air heating with air conditioning
- Low-E glass windows reduce UV-light damage and improve energy efficiency
- 2″ faux wood blinds
- Hardwired smoke & carbon monoxide detectors for built-in safety
- Soft-close Shaker drawers offering plenty of storage space
- Durable quartz waterfall countertops with glazed ceramic tile backsplash
- Large kitchen island with seating space
- Stylish island light fixtures with matte black finish
- Innovative Samsung stainless steel appliances:
- Counter-depth French door fridge
- 5-burner slide-in gas range with large capacity convection oven
- Durable and quiet Energy Star dishwasher
- Sleek chimney range hood fan
- Panasonic inverter technology microwave
- Stainless steel double bowl sink
- Black faucet pro with spray
- Bathroom vanities with plenty of space for toiletries
- Refined imported porcelain tile flooring creates a serene spa-like atmosphere
- En suite features shower with elegant frameless glass enclosure and porcelain tiles
- Dual undermount sinks with spacious quartz countertop
- Framed vanity mirror and matte black designer lighting fixtures
- Main floor powder room with quartz countertop
What are the Amenities at Vivid?
Private outdoor space consists of a ground-level patio with room for outdoor furniture, a main floor sundeck off the family room, and a spacious roof deck. Ideal for entertaining, rooftops range from 428 – 706 sq ft and include gas hookups for barbeques, fire tables, or heaters.
Are Parking and Storage available?
Each home has a 2-car garage, with 3-bedroom plans having a tandem configuration and 4-bedroom plans in a double-wide layout. All have plenty of room for storage and are roughed-in for a 240V EV charger. Three visitor parking stalls are located at either end of the central drive aisle, one of which is an accessible space.
What are the Maintenance Fees at Vivid?
$0.18 per sq ft per month.
Who is the Developer Team for Vivid?
Vivid is a project by Richmond developer, Aulume Properties.
Established in 1988, F. Adab Architects has evolved into one of Vancouver’s leading architectural firms, specializing in urban design, multi-family residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects. The principal and staff collectively have an extraordinary depth of both international education and experience. Their combined knowledge base spans North America, Europe, and Asia and allows the firm to offer bold, elegant, and unique solutions to the challenges of design. Featured developments include Jasper, Atrium, Winston Terraces, and LIFT.
Complete Home Design was founded by Asha Kochukalikkal in 2006. The Surrey firm offers complete a project management service with experience in both residential and commercial design. All considerations are incorporated into the design process — term of stay in the space, growth, lighting, structural, mood, high traffic areas, etc. Finding out what you do in your space allows CH Design to determine what you need from your space and, in turn, what it can do for you.
When is the expected Completion for Vivid?
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Nicomekl, Willowbrook, or Willoughby?