Walnut Park Yorkson in Langley at a Glance
Where is Walnut Park by Quadra Homes?
At 208 Street & 83 Avenue in the Yorkson neighbourhood of Langley Township.
Where can I walk my dog?
Yorkson Dog Park is 350m away.
Do Walnut Park Langley homes have air conditioning?
Yes, all homes include a free-standing air conditioning unit.
Luxury Condos in Langley
Quadra Homes introduces Walnut Park, a new Fraser Valley development consisting of 211 condominiums and three ground-level commercial retail units in two 6-storey woodframe buildings.
From studios to 3-bedroom suites, homebuyers are presented with an impressive selection of floor plans to meet the needs of a range of lifestyles and budgets.
All of these Willoughby district residences include air conditioning, 9-foot+ ceilings, oversize Low E windows, 4-piece stainless steel appliance package, Shaker cabinetry, and more.
Homeowners will also have shared us of a fitness centre, multi-function room, and a a 5,000-sq-ft, landscaped roof terrace on Building B.
Resident and visitor parking is contained in 2-level underground parkade for 310 vehicles, along with storage units for each suite.
Walnut Park Langley Location
Prominently situated at the corner of 208 Street and 83 Avenue, Walnut Park homeowners will enjoy easy access to a growing number of community amenities in this rapidly developing Willoughby neighbourhood.
For your day-to-day household needs, nearby Willoughby Town Centre offers Your Independent Grocer, Shoppers Drug Mart, financial services, a post office, hairdresser, dentist, and a liquor store.
Yorkson Community Park provides a range of recreational amenities, including sports fields, baseball diamonds, a dog park, and a BMX park.
For families, Precious Moments Children’s Centre, Lynn Fripps Elementary, and Yorkson Creek Middle School are just a short walk away.
After-school entertainment and leisure options await at Langley Events Centre, Cineplex Cinemas Langley, and Langley Sportsplex — all within a 10-minute drive.
What is the Pricing for Walnut Park Langley?
These Yorkson condominiums by Quadra Homes start from $390,000 for Building A.
Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Walnut Park updates.
What Floorplans does Quadra Homes offer?
A selection of 31 floor plans offers the following unit mix for Building A:
- studios from 488 – 492 sq ft
- 1-bedroom from 567 -627 sq ft
- junior 2-bedroom from 641 – 676 sq ft
- 2-bedroom from 678 – 707 sq ft
- 2-bedroom+ flex from 768 – 912 sq ft
- 3-bedroom with 979 sq ft
Sample Building A Floorplans
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
What will Walnut Park Interiors look like?
Walnut Park Main Living Area
- Oversize Low E windows
- 9′ ceilings offering a much airier, elegant feel
- Top floor homes have 10′ ceilings
- Every suite has through-the-wall vents attached to free-standing air conditioning units
- High-end cabinetry and carpentry
- Generous use of mirrors, tile, and quartz
- Acoustic vinyl wood-grained plank flooring
- Quality carpet in the bedrooms
- Energy efficient lighting throughout
- Wood closet systems (not wire)
- High-end molding package
- Each suite is pre-wired for an individual security system
- Each suite has a built-in wall safe
- Bedrooms have an electrical outlet that includes 2 USB charging ports
- Each suite has a carbon monoxide detector
- Your suite is sprinklered, including decks and attics
Kitchens by Quadra Homes
- Glass top, stainless steel range with true convection oven
- Stainless fridge (French doors and freezer drawer) filtered ice/water dispenser
- Stainless dishwasher with stainless interior
- Built-in stainless microwave
- Built-in sink garburator
- White Shaker cabinet doors
- Recessed LED lighting under upper cabinets
- Soft-closing cabinet doors & full-extension, soft-closing drawers
- Quartz countertops
- Full-height tile backsplash between countertop and upper cabinets
- Extra-height upper cabinets (more storage)
- Most kitchens have a lazy susan cabinet
- Most upper inside corner cabinets have a lighted glass feature
- High-end kitchen faucet with built-in sprayer
- 60/40 undermount stainless sink
- Some kitchens have a pantry with pull-out shelves
- Multi-port communications outlet and USB power outlet
- 9’ ceilings with high-end LED lighting
Walnut Park Bathrooms
- Heated tile floor
- Quartz vanity top
- White Shaker cabinets & vanities
- Luxury height countertops
- Soft-closing cabinet doors
- Full extension, soft-closing drawers
- Built-in medicine cabinet
- Large heated fog-free mirrors
- Built-in LED night light
- Luxury height elongated toilets
- Bright lighting over sinks
- Some bathrooms have 2 sinks
- Tile tub surround with attractive ceramic tile
- Rain-heads in most showers
- Up and down sliding bars for showerhead height adjustment
- Lighting in showers
- Curved double shower rod
- 5 ft. showers have a seat and niche
- Showers have frameless glass
What Amenities does Quadra Homes provide?
Walnut Park Langley residents will have use of a ground level gym and a party room with an adjacent patio.
On the roof of Building B will be a 5,000-sq-ft, landscaped terrace that offers an al fresco dining area, lounges, a yoga deck, shuffleboard, table tennis, and a children’s play space.
Does Walnut Park have Parking & Storage?
An underground parkade will accommodate 310 vehicles, including 32 visitor and 27 accessible stalls, on two levels.
Studio and 1-bedroom units come with one parking spot. Suites with two or more bedrooms have two parking stalls. All resident parking is pre-wired for a Level 2 EV charger.
Each condominium includes a large, secure storage unit which can accommodate a bicycle. Short-term racks for 6 bicycles are located in front of each building’s main entrance.
At ground level, there is also one loading stall and 9 parking spaces for the 83 Avenue retail units, of which 1 is accessible.
What are the Maintenance Fees?
TBA. Walnut Park Langley strata fees include fire/water/flood/earthquake insurance, domestic hot water, and an Enterphone security system.
Who is the Walnut Park Langley Development Team?
Walnut Park Developer
Quadra Homes is a large BC developer of luxury condos and high-end townhomes with roots in the agricultural sector.
Beginning in 1964, company chairman, John Redekop, built many quality residential and commercial projects in British Columbia and Alberta.
Today, Michael Redekop and Peter Warkentin lead a skillful team of professionals to make sure your new home meets all of your desires.
Architect for Walnut Park
Keystone Architecture is an Abbotsford practice with a well-established reputation of utmost integrity, a client-focused approach, and seamless execution.
What began as a small, humble design office in 1985, has evolved into a full-service architectural design firm.
Keystone oversees the development of more than 30 construction projects each year, with more than 600 projects successfully completed to date. These have included Scott & Nicholson, Townsend at Panorama Ridge, and The Henley.
When will Walnut Park be completed?
Quadra Homes expect completion in autumn of 2025.
Related Langley condominiums
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Walnut Grove, Willoughby, or Willowbrook?
What is REDMA? Check out this legislation that protects you, the buyer.