At a Glance
- located at Washington Avenue & Cecelia Road
- ten 2- & 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 34 townhomes
- steps from the Gorge Waterway
- near Galloping Goose Regional Trail
- 3-minute drive to Mayfair Shopping Centre
- 5-minute walk from Burnside Gorge Community Centre
- 6 minutes by bike to Hampton Park sports fields
- 8 minutes to downtown Victoria
A Beautiful Collection of Traditional Homes
Tucked away on a quiet, residential street in Burnside Gorge, Washington is collection of 34 traditionally-inspired 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom townhomes by Formwell Homes. These 2- and 3-storey residences celebrate traditional form with Craftsman-inspired detailing, pitched roofs, and gable architecture. Landscaped paths lead to each classically-designed home, surrounded by wood picket fences that frame private yards. Washington Green is a community common where kids can play while adults socialize on benches under the canopy of large mature trees.
Washington offers the relaxed pace of neighbourhood living, surrounded by parks and outdoor space. Steps away from Cecelia Ravine Park and close to the Selkirk Waterfront and the Burnside Gorge Community Centre, there’s plenty to see and do close to home. The nearby Galloping Goose Regional Trail is a popular bikeway that offers you car-free convenience to quickly get to where you need to go without having to worry about traffic, parking, or gas. Mayfair, Uptown, and Tillicum shopping centres are all less than 10-minutes away by bike. And whether you’re commuting downtown to work or meeting friends for a night on the town, take your pick of bike, bus, or car and you’re there in less than 15 minutes.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Washington
Introductory release now available, starting from the mid-$700,000s. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Washington updates.
Floor Plans for Washington
Washington offers a choice of seven floor plans. Select from either 2- or 3-storey homes with two, three, or four bedrooms, ranging from 1,200 – 1,614 sq ft. Each residence includes a landscaped, fenced private yard and an attached garage with an EV charger and bicycle storage. Three-storey townhomes include a lower floor den and a bathroom or storage room, plus a main floor balcony off the living room.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Every home features overheight ceilings and large windows, with Formwell’s signature cased openings on the main floor, creating cozier and more intimate living spaces. Plenty of clever built-ins extend throughout homes, beginning with integrated seating and storage in the front entryway.
- Two curated interior colour schemes: Harriot or Willow
- Traditional baseboard and doorway trims and beadboard wall detailing
- High-quality, thick vinyl plank flooring in blonde oak or traditional brushed oak
- Wool broadloom carpeting throughout upper floor bedrooms, hallways, stairs
- Efficient, heat recovery and ventilation system and gas-fired wall furnaces
- Voluminous 9′ ceilings with cased openings on the main floor
- Front loading, energy-efficient Samsung washer & dryer
- Built-in seating and storage at the front entry
- Feature wall lighting
- Optional UV blackout blinds in bedrooms
- Slim profile Shaker-style cabinetry in linen or eucalyptus
- Quartz countertops with 1 ½ bowl undermount sink
- Oil-rubbed bronze or chrome kitchen faucet, lighting, and pulls
- Traditional beadboard backsplash and rounded gable profiles
- Samsung appliance package:
- Samsung 33″ stainless steel counter depth refrigerator with French doors and bottom freezer
- Samsung 30″ slide-in gas range
- Broan 20.5″ integrated stainless steel hood fan
- Samsung 24″ integrated dishwasher
- Option to add Panasonic under-counter microwave with trim kit
- Broom closet integrated into cabinetry
- Utensil and pot/pan rail above the range
- Built-in recycling and compost stations under the kitchen sink
- Painted or oak-tone Shaker-style cabinetry
- Porcelain feature tile lines the floor and walls
- Quartz countertops with backsplashes in milk-white or organic charcoal
- White porcelain rectangular sinks
- Single-lever faucets & showerhead in polished chrome
- Chrome or brushed brass accents in the powder room
- Porcelain vanity pulls
- Tiled shower niches keep everyday items easily at hand
- Acrylic deep soaker bathtub
- White dual-flush toilet
Amenities at Washington
Each home has a private yard surrounded by wood picket fences that are accessed via landscaped pathways. Washington Green at the northeast corner of the site, is a shared common, accented with seating under the canopy of large mature trees.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an attached one- or two-car garage with bicycle storage and EV charging capabilities. In addition, there is parking for 8 visitor vehicles and 6 bicycles throughout the site.
Maintenance Fees at Washington
Developer Team for Washington
Formwell Homes is a Victoria-based homebuilding company founded by two families with over 30 years of experience in residential development. Their experience developing single- and multi-family homes has shown what works and what doesn’t from a design and technical standpoint. This knowledge and understanding, along with Formwell’s own individual experiences with home ownership and raising growing families, helps them carefully consider how homes are experienced. This drives a human-centric approach in pursuit of creating a more livable home.
Victoria-based Zebra Group comprises three areas of residential service: custom home design, interior design, and construction. Their extensive portfolio ranges from ski chalets to multi-family townhouses; luxury homes to garden suites; commercial and professional offices to custom furnishings and décor. With multiple gold awards in local, provincial, and national competitions, Zebra Group prides itself on its innovative and inspired homes.
MJM Architect is a creative boutique architectural firm based in Victoria. With roots in the community that stretch back for several years, MJMA provides a full range of innovative architectural services. Principal, Michael Moody, has extensive experience that includes single- and multi-family homes, retail, commercial, hotel, and lab/research facilities. With a focus on client satisfaction, MJMA endeavors to deliver thoughtful, innovative, and sustainable solutions that are on time, on budget, and highly regarded by the community.
Bidgood + Co. is an award-winning Victoria boutique interior design firm. With every project, Bidgood strives to open their client’s eyes to new possibilities, spatially translating their brand or personal style into a meaningful interior that surpasses what they could have ever imagined on their own. The company gets just as much out of a project as they put in, when they see how space influences people, how they feel or work, or how it affects their well-being and happiness.
Expected Completion for Washington
The first phase will be complete in early 2023 with subsequent phases completed throughout the year.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Esquimalt, City Centre, or Langford?
Check out Doral Forest Park, Cadence, Cameo, and these great Victoria Presales!