At a Glance
- located at 75A Avenue & 199 Street
- eight 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 38 townhomes
- near K-12 schools
- 5-minute walk to Willoughby Community Park
- short bike ride to Langley Events Centre
- 5-minute drive to SmartCentres Langley, Walmart, Costco
- 7 minutes to Willowbrook Shopping Centre
- 10-minute drive to Cascades Casino
Coming to Latimerin spring 2022, Wedgemont is a collection of 3- and 4-bedroom townhomes by Wesmont Group. Live in a beautiful space where you don’t compromise comfort for style. These homes present landscaped yards, attached 2-car garages, cedar-tone siding, stone accents, and abundant overhangs. Interiors feature 9′ ceilings, large windows on all levels for extra brightness, upgraded wall insulation, durable laminate floors, and an upper level laundry. Create a warm environment with your choice of light or dark designer colour schemes.
Wedgemont is built by family for families. RE Mountain Secondary and Peter Ewart Middle schools are less than 10 minutes’ walking distance. Just a short walk up 200 Street, is Willoughby Community Park with its playgrounds, soccer fields, water park, sand volleyball, and ice rink; and recreation & leisure activities at the Langley Events Centre. Find all of your shopping needs at Willowbrook Park, SmartCentres Langley, or Willowbrook Shopping Centre with major retailers, such as Walmart, Costco, Save-on-Foods, Winners, London Drugs, and The Home Depot. Take the family out for dinner and a movie at Cineplex Cinemas Langley or skating at the Langley Sportsplex. For day trips or weekend getaways, Highway 1 and the Fraser Highway are conveniently less than 10 minutes away.
Pricing for Wedgemont
Starting from $949,900. Sign up today to my VIP list above for priority access to Wedgemont updates.
Floor Plans for Wedgemont
Wedgemont’s 38 townhomes are arranged in eight 3-storey buildings with three to seven units per building. All homes will have main floor living areas and three or four bedrooms with interior space ranging from 1,316 – 1,732 sq ft. There are four different floorplans to choose from.
Contact me today to discuss plans and upgrade options according to your requirements.
- Choice of two designer-selected colour schemes: light or dark
- 9’ ceilings on the main floor
- Vaulted ceilings in master bedroom (plan specific)
- Oversized, double- glazed windows for maximum light & energy efficiency
- Durable laminate wood floors throughout main level
- Matte-black hardware on all doors
- Plush carpeting on stairs and upper level
- Plentiful closet spaces thoughtfully finished with solid wood shelving & organizers
- Smooth ceilings on main floor, texture on upper and lower
- 2” faux wood window blinds for privacy
- Energy recovery ventilation for fresh, clean air
- On-demand hot water system
- High efficiency forced-air gas furnace with AC add-on option
- Smoke detector on each level
- Rough in security system
- Rough in for central vacuum
- Rough in barbeque connection
- Stainless steel appliance package features:
- 5-burner gas range
- French door refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer
- Energy Star-rated dishwasher
- Kitchen island built-in microwave
- Smooth, soft-close cabinets with under-cabinet task lighting
- Quartz countertops with full-height tile backsplash
- Undermount, single-bowl stainless steel sink
- Single-lever, high arc faucet with integrated spray
- Nordic-inspired pendant lights above island
- Smooth-to-the-touch cabinets with soft-close doors offer abundant storage
- Framed oversized mirrors
- Beautiful quartz countertops with undermount sink
- Porcelain tile flooring
- Oversized soaker tub with matte black faucet & shower head
- Frameless glass shower door in en suite
- Full height bath/shower tile surround
- Elongated toilets with soft-close seats
- Main level powder room
Amenities at Wedgemont
A landscaped, age-friendly amenity area will be located at the centre of the site, surrounded by most of the visitor parking stalls.
Parking and Storage
Each home features an attached garage with a 240V EV charger roughed in. Of these, 26 have a double-wide configuration, while 12 are tandem. There are also 12 vehicle parking stalls for visitors.
Maintenance Fees at Wedgemont
$0.13 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Wedgemont
Wesmont Group is a family-owned, multi-faceted construction company based in Langley. The firm has developed residential communities and commercial real estate in the Fraser Valley, Coquitlam, Armstrong, and Victoria for over 40 years. They also invest in communities through the Wesmont Foundation, which partners with local and global charities.
Founded in 1972 by Carson Noftle, Focus Architecture has consistently served British Columbia’s development community with high-quality design — such as Alexander Square, Crest Living, and Gala at Parc Central — in the multiple-family, commercial, and religious sectors. Client relationships are based on an ongoing dialogue about their goals and vision. This approach allows for informed decisions that provide directed solutions for each individual project. The result is a design that reflects the team’s collective ambition, is firmly rooted in its community, and is guided by the realities of the construction marketplace.
Expected Completion for Wedgemont
November 1, 2022.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Aldergrove, Willoughby, or Langley City?