At a Glance
- located at 77A Avenue & 204A Street
- subdivision of single-family, duplex, freehold row homes
- near K-12 schools
- short bike ride to Willoughby Community Park & Langley Events Centre
- close to Willoughby Town Centre shopping
- 5-minute drive to Highway 1
- 7 minutes from Willowbrook shopping centres
- 8-minute drive to Cineplex Cinemas & Langley Sportsplex
- 10 minutes from Cascades Casino
A Vibrant Collection of Freehold Willoughby Homes
Westbrooke at Willoughby is a multi-phase subdivision of duplexes, freehold row homes, and spacious single-family homes by award-winning developer, Foxridge Homes. These feature front elevations with triple-glazed Low-E windows, durable fibre-cement board, and painted wood or stone trim accents. Yards are professionally landscaped with the back yard fenced for added privacy. Each home also has an attached or detached double-car garage. Floor plans offer a selection of layouts with three to six bedrooms. Basements have the option to be fully finished or can be turned into a lockoff suite as a mortgage helper.
Willoughby is a rapidly-evolving, connected community ideal for families. Westbrooke is located just minutes from parks, schools, shopping, and community amenities. The new Donna Gabriel Robins Elementary School is right across the street. Willoughby Town Centre, developed by Foxridge’s parent company, Qualico, can satisfy your day-to-day needs with an Independent Grocer supermarket, post office, Shoppers Drug Mart, professional building, restaurants, and a liquor store. For leisure, recreation, and sports activities, the Willoughby Community Centre, Langley Events Centre, and the Willoughby Community Park are just minutes away on 200 Street, situated beside Peter Ewart Middle and R.E. Mountain Secondary schools. Whether it’s your daily commute, a weekend daytrip to Cultus Lake, or a holiday roadtrip to the Okanagan, you’ll be on your way on Highway 1 in only 5 minutes.
Pricing for Westbrooke at Willoughby
Phase 2 sold out. Phase 3 freehold single-family homes now available starting from $1,598,900. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Westbrooke at Willoughby
Ranging from 2,686 – 3,354 sq ft, Phase 3 consists of 88 single-family homes. Choose from a selection of eight different floorplans with four or five bedrooms. Basements have the option to be be finished for family use or as a secondary lockoff suite.
Westbrooke at Willoughby Interiors
- Triple glazed Low-E windows
- Laminate flooring on main level
- Designer-selected LED light fixture package
- 47″-wide natural gas fireplace in great room
- Vaulted ceilings in master bedrooms
- Energy-efficient direct vent natural gas forced air heating
- Energy Star heat recovery ventilator
- Hand-set ceramic tile on laundry floors
- Stainless steel top-mount sink in laundry room
- Rough-in for central vacuum & security system
- Smart wifi thermostat
- Multimedia smart panel housing
- USB ports in master bedroom
Gourmet Family Kitchens
- Soft-close Shaker cabinets with with 3″ rails, under-cabinet lighting, extended upper cabinets over fridge
- Quartz countertops and full-height ceramic tile backsplash
- Undermount stainless steel double bowl sink with Moen chrome pullout faucet
- Samsung stainless steel appliance package:
- 26 cu ft French door refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer, internal water/ice dispenser
- 30″ slide-in gas range with convection oven
- Stainless steel chimney hood fan with ceramic tile underside
- Built-in microwave at a safe and convenient height
- 24″ dishwasher with stainless steel interior
- USB ports
- Rough-in for garburator
- Hand-set ceramic tile on bathroom floors
- En suite with frameless glass shower & freestanding tub (plan specific)
- Soft-close cabinets with designer-selected hardware
- Quartz counters & frameless mirrors over vanities
- On-demand tankless hot water system
- Recirculating hot water pump to en suite & main bath
Foxridge’s Signature Collection Options catalogue offers extensive customization options and upgrades for your home. You can choose your colours, materials, and finishes. Contact me for more details.
Amenities at Westbrooke at Willoughby
A one-acre pocket park is located where an ecological greenway, between Westbrooke’s Phase 1 and Phase 3 homes, meets 206 Street. The park will include a multi-use pathway, playground, and recreational space, as well as a wildlife corridor that tunnels beneath 206 Street.
Parking and Storage
Each home has a double-car garage with smart wifi opener and a Level 2 EV charging outlet. Depending on the plan, garages are either attached or detached.
Developer Team for Westbrooke at Willoughby
Foxridge Homes is an award-winning division of Qualico, one of Western Canada’s largest fully-integrated, privately-owned real estate companies. More than 3,000 families across Canada choose Qualico as their homebuilder every year. Foxridge Homes is committed to being the largest, and most trusted, single-family production home builder in British Columbia, with a reputation for building timeless, high quality, and energy efficient homes. This is made possible by the company’s longstanding team of professionals and trusted trade partners, who are dedicated to offering thoughtful floorplans, quality materials, and exceptional value.
Expected Completion for Westbrooke at Willoughby
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Willoughby, Willowbrook, or Walnut Grove?