Westwood at Tynehead Park at a Glance
- located at 96 Avenue & 162A Street, Surrey
- 11 x 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 60 freehold townhomes
- near Serpentine Heights Elementary & North Surrey Secondary schools
- adjacent to 642-acre Tynehead Park recreation
- 5 minutes from Highway 1
- 6-minute drive to Guildford Town Centre shopping
- 8 minutes from Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex
- 10-minute drive to King George SkyTrain station
Coming soon to Guildford in Surrey, Westwood at Tynehead Park is a collection of 60 townhomes designed by FLAT Architecture.
These 3-storey, West Coast contemporary residences offer a choice of three or four bedrooms and plans that include a den or pantry.
All homes have attached 2-car garages, a main floor balcony and powder room, and on the upper floor, a master bedroom walk-in closet and a laundry closet.
In addition to the 642 acres of green space next door at Tynehead Park, homeowners will enjoy use of a private 1,920-sq-ft clubhouse and 1,950 sq ft of adjacent outdoor amenities.
Westwood at Tynehead Park Surrey Location
Ideal for raising kids, Westwood is just minutes from Serpentine Heights Elementary and North Surrey Secondary schools, with their sports fields, playgrounds, basketball courts, and running track.
Guildford Town Centre‘s 200+ retailers will conveniently take care of all your day-to-day shopping needs.
Next door to Westwood, Tynehead Park offers 642 acres of meadow and forest on the banks of the Serpentine River, providing habitat for owls, coyotes, and hawks.
Families will delight in the park’s various trails, picnic areas, butterfly garden, and fish hatchery where you can view spawning salmon in October through December.
Experience city living with a rural backdrop at Westwood at Tynehead Park.
What is the Pricing for Westwood at Tynehead Park?
These Surrey townhomes start from $869,900.
Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Westwood at Tynehead Park updates.
What Floorplans does Westwood Guildford offer?
Westwood offers a selection of 60 townhomes with a choice of three floor plans with three or four bedrooms that range from 1,393 to 1,640 sq ft.
All homes have private yards or patios, an attached 2-car garage, main floor balcony and powder room, upper floor laundry closet, and master bedroom walk-in closet.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
What will Westwood at Tynehead Park Interiors look like?
Westwood Main Living Area
- Choose from 2 sophisticated designer color schemes to personalize your home
- Flat-painted ceilings with recessed pot lighting in living space
- Flat profile painted baseboards and door casings
- Laminate flooring on lower and main levels
- Soft carpeting with cushioning under pad throughout bedrooms and closets on upper level
- Samsung full-size high-efficiency washer & dryer with porcelain tile floor in laundry closet
- Pre-wired security rough-in
- Central vacuum rough-in
- Natural gas hookup and hose bib on main patios
- Forced air heating with option to add on AC
- Hot water on demand system
- European-inspired flat panel cabinetry with high-quality laminate in kitchen island and white acrylic for upper/ lower cabinets and wall pantry
- All doors and drawers with premium soft-close mechanism
- Samsung 24″ full size dishwasher
- Samsung gas slide-in range with 5 burner and a large 5.8 cubic feet oven
- Samsung 36″ counter depth French door refrigerator with twin cooling plus system, cool select pantry, ice master ice maker in the refrigerator and bottom freezer
- Samsung microwave with trim kit in kitchen island
- Engineered stone counter top in kitchen and feature long kitchen island with counter height bar seating perfect for entertaining and casual dining
- Elegant pendant lighting over island
- Sleek double stainless steel undermount kitchen sink
- Riobel kitchen faucet with ceramic cartridge, flexible spout and 2-jet hand spray
- Built-in wall pantry with shelving and drawers in kitchen with work/computer station
- Rain shower head, 3-jet hand shower on slide bar & frameless glass shower enclosure in master bathroom
- Single lever Riobel vanity faucets in bathrooms and wall-mount Riobel vanity faucet in powder room
- Caroma, Australian-made, block free toilets in all bathrooms and powder room
- 12″ x 24″ porcelain floor tile and wall tile
- Quartz countertop and backsplash in all bathrooms and powder room
- Under-mount wash basins in bathrooms
What Amenities does Westwood Surrey provide?
Residents will enjoy 1,920 sq ft of indoor amenities in Westwood’s 2-storey clubhouse, which features a kitchen and recreation rooms.
Next to the clubhouse is a lawn, children’s play area, and garden plots with a shed, potting table, and compost.
Does Westwood at Tynehead Park have Parking & Storage?
Each home has an attached 2-car garage with 40 in a side-by-side configuration and the 20 Cedar plan homes having a tandem parking orientation.
Visitor parking is provided with 14 vehicle stalls distributed throughout the site.
What are the Westwood Guildford Maintenance Fees?
Strata fees are estimated at $0.16 per sq ft per month.
Who is the Westwood at Tynehead Park Development Team?
Architect for Westwood at Tynehead Park
Form. Landscape. Artistic. Technical. Flat Architecture is a Surrey-based practice providing design services for residential, mixed use, commercial, and retail projects. FLAT is their philosophy for creating healthy, environmentally-friendly buildings that are smart, responsive, and live. Past work includes Flora & Fauna, Fraser Manse, and The Jericho.
When will Westwood Surrey be completed?
Estimated completion is in October 2023.
Related South Fraser Strata Homes
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Clayton, Guildford, or Newton?
What is REDMA? Check out this legislation that protects you, the buyer.