At a Glance
- located at 96 Avenue & 162A Street
- 11 x 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 60 freehold townhomes
- near Serpentine Heights Elementary & North Surrey Secondary schools
- adjacent to 642-acre Tynehead Park recreation
- 5 minutes from Highway 1
- 6-minute drive to Guildford Town Centre shopping
- 8 minutes from Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex
- 10-minute drive to King George SkyTrain station
Coming soon to Guildford in Surrey, Westwood at Tynehead Park is a collection of 60 townhomes from local developer, Vesterra Properties. These 3-storey, West Coast contemporary residences offer a choice of three or four bedrooms and plans that include a den or pantry. All homes have attached 2-car garages, a main floor balcony and powder room, and on the upper floor, a master bedroom walk-in closet and a laundry closet. In addition to the amenities next door at Tynehead Park, homeowners will enjoy use of a private 1,920-sq-ft clubhouse and 1,950 sq ft of adjacent outdoor amenities.
Ideal for raising kids, Westwood is just minutes from Serpentine Heights Elementary and North Surrey Secondary schools, with their sports fields, playgrounds, basketball courts, and running track. Guildford Town Centre‘s 200+ retailers will conveniently take care of all your day-to-day shopping needs. Next door to Westwood, Tynehead Park offers 642 acres of meadow and forest on the banks of the Serpentine River, providing habitat for owls, coyotes, and hawks. Families will delight in its various trails, picnic areas, butterfly garden, and fish hatchery where you can view spawning salmon in October through December. Experience city living with a rural backdrop at Westwood at Tynehead Park.
Pricing for Westwood at Tynehead Park
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Westwood at Tynehead Park updates.
Floor Plans for Westwood at Tynehead Park
Westwood offers a selection of 60 townhomes with a choice of Alder, Birch, and Cedar plans with three or four bedrooms that range from 1,393 to 1,640 sq ft. All homes have private yards or patios, an attached 2-car garage, main floor balcony and powder room, upper floor laundry closet, and master bedroom walk-in closet. Alder and Birch plans include a lower floor full bathroom and bedroom that can be used as a flex space. A main floor den is incorporated in Alder plans. Alder and Cedar plans also feature a kitchen pantry.
Westwood at Tynehead Park Interiors
- Choose from 2 sophisticated designer color schemes to personalize your home
- Flat-painted ceilings with recessed pot lighting in living space
- Flat profile painted baseboards and door casings
- Laminate flooring on lower and main levels
- Soft carpeting with cushioning under pad throughout bedrooms and closets on upper level
- Samsung full-size high-efficiency washer & dryer with porcelain tile floor in laundry closet
- Pre-wired security rough-in
- Central vacuum rough-in
- Natural gas hookup and hose bib on main patios
- Forced air heating with option to add on AC
- Hot water on demand system
- All doors and drawers with premium soft-close mechanism
- Samsung 24″ full size dishwasher
- Samsung gas slide-in range with 5 burner and a large 5.8 cubic feet oven
- Samsung 36″ counter depth French door refrigerator with twin cooling plus system, cool select pantry, ice master ice maker in the refrigerator and bottom freezer
- Samsung microwave with trim kit in kitchen island
- Engineered stone counter top in kitchen and feature long kitchen island with counter height bar seating perfect for entertaining and casual dining
- Elegant pendant lighting over island
- Sleek double stainless steel undermount kitchen sink
- Riobel kitchen faucet with ceramic cartridge, flexible spout and 2-jet hand spray
- Built-in wall pantry with shelving and drawers in kitchen with work/ computer station
- Rain shower head, 3-jet hand shower on slide bar & frameless glass shower enclosure in master bathroom
- Single lever Riobel vanity faucets in bathrooms and wall-mount Riobel vanity faucet in powder room
- Caroma, Australian-made, block free toilets in all bathrooms and powder room
- 12″ x 24″ porcelain floor tile and wall tile
- Quartz countertop and backsplash in all bathrooms and powder room
- Under-mount wash basins in bathrooms
Amenities at Westwood at Tynehead Park
Residents will enjoy 1,920 sq ft of indoor amenities in Westwood’s 2-storey clubhouse, which features a kitchen and recreation rooms. Next to the clubhouse is a lawn, children’s play area, and garden plots with a shed, potting table, and compost.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an attached 2-car garage with 40 in a side-by-side configuration and the 20 Cedar plan homes having a tandem parking orientation. Visitor parking is provided with 14 vehicle stalls distributed throughout the site.
Maintenance Fees at Westwood at Tynehead Park
Developer Team for Westwood at Tynehead Park
Family owned and operated, Vesterra Properties is a real estate team that prides itself on deep knowledge of the Lower Mainland, with decades of construction and development experience. Well-versed in the whole process of real estate development, Vesterra is able to take care of planning and land acquisition, all the way to construction, marketing, and sales.
Form. Landscape. Artistic. Technical. FLAT Architecture is a Surrey-based practice providing design services for residential, mixed use, commercial, and retail projects. FLAT is their philosophy for creating healthy, environmentally-friendly buildings that are smart, responsive, and live.
Expected Completion for Westwood at Tynehead Park
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Clayton, Guildford, or Newton?