At a Glance
- located at 75A Avenue & 199 Street
- 4-storey woodframe lowrise
- 94 condominiums + 9 townhomes
- near K-12 schools
- 5-minute walk to Willoughby Community Park
- short bike ride to Langley Events Centre
- 5-minute drive to SmartCentres Langley, Walmart, Costco
- 7 minutes to Willowbrook Shopping Centre
- 10-minute drive to Cascades Casino
Live in Langley’s New West Village
Sales begin in early spring of 2021 for Windsor, a new residential community in Langley’s Latimer neighbourhood by award-winning Zenterra Developments. Windsor will offer a selection of nine 3- & 4-bedroom townhomes and 94 condominiums with 1-3 bedrooms. The 4-storey condominium building is built over a single-level underground parkade and is accessed via lobbies on 200 Street and from an internal courtyard. Two 3-storey townhouse buildings are located on the opposite side of the courtyard, along the western property line. Surface visitor parking is provided along an internal roadway that provides parkade and garage access from the corner of 199 Street and 75A Avenue.
Windsor is ideal for growing families with its close proximity to Peter Ewart Middle and RE Mountain Secondary schools; Willoughby Community Park with its playgrounds, water park, soccer fields, sand volleyball, and ice rink; and recreation & leisure activities at the Langley Events Centre. Find everyday essentials they need just 5 minutes south on 200 Street at Willowbrook Park and SmartCentres Langley, where you can find household retailers, including Save-on-Foods, London Drugs, Real Canadian Superstore, and Safeway. For commuters or attending events and activities further from home, Highway 1 and the Fraser Highway are conveniently less than 10 minutes away along 200 Street.
Pricing for Windsor
Sales starting this spring. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Windsor updates.
Floor Plans for Windsor
Choose your perfect home from a selection of 94 condominiums in a 4-storey lowrise or 9 townhomes in two 3-storey buildings. Condos come in layouts from junior 1-bedrooms to 3-bedrooms, ranging from 569 – 1,101 sq ft. Townhomes range from 1,323 – 1,751 sq ft, with main floor living areas and three or four bedrooms upstairs. One townhouse and 11 condominiums are available as adaptable units.
Windsor offers the following unit mix:
- 24 x 1-bedroom from 569 – 709 sq ft
- 11 x 1-bedroom + den from 650 – 677 sq ft
- 35 x 2-bedroom from 733 – 873 sq ft
- 12 x 2-bedroom + flex from 859 – 962 sq ft
- 12 x 3-bedroom from 1,099 – 1,101 sq ft
- 9 x townhouses from 1,323 – 1,751 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Appreciate the Zenterra Difference with solid quartz countertops, 9′ ceilings, high-quality fixtures, frameless glass showers, built-in custom closet organizers, and more LED pot lights.
- Choose from two designer colour schemes: Dawn or Dusk
- Wide laminate plank flooring in blonde oak throughout main floor
- Soft plush carpeting in all bedrooms
- Energy-efficient front-load Samsung washer & dryer
- Cat5 wiring for Internet, phone, TV
- Electric baseboard heating
- Hardwired smoke detectors, CO2 monitors, fire sprinklers
- Pre-wired for security system
- Gas BBQ hook-up on all balconies and patios
- Welcoming kitchens with big islands for entertaining
- Plenty of cabinetry to keep everything in its place with handle-free upper cabinets
- Soft-close doors and drawers
- Polished solid quartz countertops
- Black pendant lighting, pull-down Kohler faucet & hardware
- Blanco undermount stainless steel single bowl sink to fit bigger pots and pans
- Premium stainless steel appliance package includes:
- Samsung counter-depth fridge
- Samsung front control gas range
- Samsung top control dishwasher
- Samsung over-the-range Microwave
- Main baths and en suites with plenty of space for toiletries
- Porcelain undermount sinks with quartz countertops
- Bright mirrors and cabinetry with soft-close drawers & doors
- Frameless glass shower is a cleaner look that won’t tarnish
- Gerber one-piece skirted high-efficiency toilets
- Matte black Kohler bath & shower fingerprint-free fixtures
Amenities at Windsor
All residents will enjoy shared use of a large landscaped central courtyard that includes an open lawn, children’s play area, outdoor dining, and a social space with seating.
Parking and Storage
Condominium owners are provided with vehicle parking in an underground parkade where there are 152 stalls for residents and 8 for visitors. There are another 6 surface visitor spaces near the parkade entrance, including 1 accessible stall.
Each townhome has an attached, fully-insulated 2-car garage, of which two have a tandem parking arrangement. Additional surface parking beside the courtyard will provide 4 visitor and 1 resident stalls.
Maintenance Fees at Windsor
$0.26 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Windsor
Zenterra Developments is an award-winning real estate development company and home builder located in South Surrey. With over 18 years of diverse experience, Zenterra pays careful attention to layout, proportions, flow, and details, with zero wasted space an important goal. From wire management systems for home entertainment to recycling centres, innovation is at the forefront of every project. Outdoor spaces and proximity to amenities are matched to the homeowners’ lifestyle. Zenterra has been recognized for their work with four Grand Georgie awards, two CHBA national awards, two Havan awards, and GVHBA Builder Member of the Year for 2016.
Founded in 1972 by Carson Noftle, Focus Architecture has consistently served British Columbia’s development community with high-quality design — such as Alexander Square, Crest Living, and Gala at Parc Central — in the multiple-family, commercial, and religious sectors. Client relationships are based on an ongoing dialogue about their goals and vision. This approach allows for informed decisions that provide directed solutions for each individual project. The result is a design that reflects the team’s collective ambition, is firmly rooted in its community, and is guided by the realities of the construction marketplace.
Expected Completion for Windsor
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Surrey, Langley, or Abbotsford?