Wood & Water at a Glance
- located at Eaglequest Coyote Creek Golf Course
- 23-acre mixed-use development
- 46 duplexes, 219 townhomes, 60 rental apartments
- 2,000 sq ft of retail space
- 2,000-sq-ft daycare
- 5 acres of new public parkland
- close to Coyote Creek Elementary & Fleetwood Park Secondary schools
- near Fleetwood & Surrey Lake parks
- 15-minute drive to Guildford Town Centre shopping
Community on the Rise
Located in a rare pastoral setting that overlooks the Fraser Valley to the southwest, Wood & Water by Anthem Properties is a 23-acre mixed-use, master-planned community, nestled between Sequoia Ridge Park and Eaglequest Golf Course in Surrey’s Fleetwood neighbourhood. This comprehensive, family-centric development consists of 2-bedroom + den to 4- bedroom + den townhomes and duplexes, a resident’s-only clubhouse, and a 4-storey lowrise with daycare, retail space, rental apartments, and underground parkade.
Wood & Water duplexes and townhomes feature a Prairie style architecture with large roof overhangs, shingle siding, and wall panels with fine-scaled trim details. The 4-storey mixed-use building exhibits contemporary architecture, accented with wood-toned soffits and paneling for a warm character. Ground floor retail shops anchor the entry to the community off 152nd Street, spilling out to a pedestrian walk, patio, and convenience parking. This is an extension of Anthem’s continued commitment to developing great family communities in Surrey. Wood & Water is built on pride, rooted in family, and connected to community.
What is the Pricing for Wood & Water?
Starting from $759,900. Live Free in ’23 limited time promotion: 12 months mortgage free. Contact me for availability and details.
What Floor Plans are offered for Wood & Water?
Of the 265 new market homes, there will be 46 two-storey duplex units of approximately 1,650 – 1,700 sq ft, with an attached 2-car garage and a private back yard. A total of 219 two- and three-storey townhomes come in a mix of 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom plans, ranging from approximately 1,200 – 1,700 sq ft with attached 1- and 2-car garages. The overall unit mix is:
- 62 x 2-bedroom + den
- 51 x 3-bedroom
- 68 x 3-bedroom + den
- 46 x 4-bedroom
- 38 x 4-bedroom + den
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
What will Wood & Water Interiors look like?
- West Coast-inspired interiors combine contemporary design-forward details with a calming neutral palette
- Choose from two designer colour schemes: Warm and Cool
- Airy 9‘ ceilings on the main level
- Wide-plank laminate flooring throughout the main living areas, with plush carpet blanketing the bedrooms and upper and lower stairs
- Laundry closet equipped with a side-by-side washer and dryer, laminate shelf and a hanging rod for your delicate items (most homes)
- Spacious master retreat with generously-sized walk-in closet and en suite
- Venetian blind window coverings for light control and privacy
- Modern flat-panel, soft-close upper and lower cabinets, with matte black hardware on lowers and integrated finger pulls for uppers
- Kitchen island with wood grain paneling offers additional prep and dining space
- Polished Cæsarstone quartz countertops are durable and easy to clean
- Contemporary large format porcelain tile backsplash
- Single-basin undermount Julien Prochef stainless steel sink
- Matte black pull-down Baril faucet
- Sleek Samsung stainless steel appliances:
- 30” French door refrigerator with bottom freezer (33” for duplexes)
- 30” four-element slide-in electric range
- 24” Energy Star dishwasher
- Built-in microwave with hoodfan
- Spa-like en suite for townhomes:
- Semi-frameless glass showers
- Rainfall shower head
- Large format stone-look porcelain wall and floor tiles
- Spa-like master en suite for duplexes:
- Semi-frameless glass showers
- Shower handheld wand
- Large format Carrara marble-look porcelain wall and floor tiles
- Dual vanity in some homes
- Porcelain floor tiles
- Porcelain tile tub and shower surround in en suites
- Soaker tubs for complete relaxation in main bathrooms
- Stylish Duravit undermount porcelain sink
- Chrome Baril faucets and fixtures
- Dual-flush Duravit toilets help reduce water consumption
- Convenient powder rooms on the main floor (select homes)
What are the Amenities at Wood & Water?
Residents will be able to enjoy direct access to a dedicated park and trail network with lush landscaping, Coyote Creek, and walking trails where children can play and homeowners can walk their dogs. Over 1,000 new trees will be planted throughout the community, including maple, beech, magnolia, spruce, aspen, oak and hemlock. A 4-storey mixed-use building will include 2,000 sq ft of ground floor retail space and a 2,000-sq-ft daycare.
The Treehouse will be a 4,295-sq-ft community hub for residents, featuring a large multi-purpose room, fitness room, and media room on the ground floor, plus an adjacent outdoor patio. The second floor includes a party room, games rooms, and a large outdoor deck. The development of Wood & Water will also see a redesign of the neighbouring golf course and clubhouse.
Are Parking and Storage available?
Each duplex and townhome will have attached 1- or 2-car garages. Additional vehicle parking will be available in the apartment building parkade, including 77 visitor and 3 accessible spaces.
What are the Maintenance Fees at Wood & Water?
$0.19 per sq ft per month.
Who is the Developer Team for Wood & Water?
Founded in 1991, Anthem Properties is a real estate development company focused on investment, development, and management of commercial and residential properties. Their growing residential portfolio includes more than 10,000 homes that are complete, in design, or currently under construction — from master-planned, mixed-use residential, and multi-family to townhome and single-family communities. Long before breaking ground, Anthem invests heavily in a rigorous process of research, planning, and due diligence to ensure a successful outcome.
Founded in Vancouver in 1992, EKISTICS is a multi-disciplinary design and consulting studio specializing in sustainable planning, architecture, landscape architecture and land development. Their studio is currently supported by over fifty highly-skilled design professionals with expertise in planning, architecture, urban design, stakeholder consultation, graphic design, resort planning, landscape architecture, and integrated golf design. EKISTICS’ philosophy is to strike a balance between people and natural systems by applying sound ecological planning principles which stress the alliance of science, technology, economics, sociology, and design. Past projects featured here include SEAandSKY, Beaufort Landing, and Gardner.
Portico Design Group has been selected to bring Lemonade Lane’s interiors to life through creative use of space, colour, and texture with their vast in-house library. Portico provides full interior design services for residential and commercial real estate developers, resort operators, and private home owners in Canada and the United States. Previous Portico projects featured here include Cambie62, Chelsea Gate, Lariva, and Toppen Ridge.
When is the expected Completion for Wood & Water?
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in City Centre, Fleetwood, or Guildford?