At a Glance
- located at Raven Avenue & Wren Street
- two 6-storey buildings with street level retail
- 130 condominiums
- adjacent to an urban forest and bird sanctuary
- next door to Outlook Village mixed-use complex
- 4-minute drive to The Junction Shopping Centre
- 5 minutes from the West Coast Express
- 5-minute drive to Mission Golf & Country Club
- 6 minutes from Mission Leisure Centre & Arena
Mission for Life
Wren+Raven is an exciting new condominium development in Mission from Elevate Development. Part of a 12-acre site on Lougheed Highway, it consists of two 6-storey, hillside buildings with four storeys of residential built over a parkade and retail podium. Wren+Raven overlooks a mixed-use complex with 100,000 sq ft of retail and office space that will also be the future home of Gateway Casino. With interiors from 433 to 1,113 sq ft, the condominiums offer floor plans ranging from junior 1-bedrooms for singles to family-size 3-bedroom + den homes. Resident amenities feature social lounges, a fitness facility with a patio and hot tub, and two playgrounds. To the west of the property is a 17-acre protected green space.
With Outlook Village in one direction and an urban forest in the other, there will be no shortage of nature trails for walking, great shops for browsing, a selection of social settings to gather, and even Mission Springs Brewing across the street for a cold beer after a bike ride. For day-to-day shopping needs, Walmart and Real Canadian Superstore are also on the south side of Lougheed, or head to The Junction for one-stop shopping. Mission is your gateway to some of the best outdoor activities in British Columbia. Escape to the mountains and explore the trails by foot or mountain bike. Spend your weekends fishing or canoeing in one of the many nearby lakes. Even closer to home, wind down with a game of golf at Mission Golf & Country Club. At Wren+Raven, you’ll enjoy the luxury of convenience.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Wren+Raven
Starting from $406,900. Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Floor Plans for Wren+Raven
Choose from a selection of 14 different floorplans with interiors from 433 to 1,113 sq ft. Layouts range from junior 1-bedrooms to a 3-bedroom + den suite with two bathrooms. All homes include a sundeck or patio and in-suite laundry. Most master bedrooms have a walk-in closet.
You can browse basic floorplans on the Wren+Raven website.
Living areas at Wren+Raven are open concept with nine-foot ceilings and tall windows. Life flows easily from kitchen to dining to living, providing a seamless approach to hosting and daily life. Expansive balconies and patios add versatility to your entertaining options.
Elegant Living Space
- Choice of 2 professionally designed colour schemes:
- Corvus (dark): Deep rich tones with small industrial touches in a matte black finish
- Plume (light): Warm wood tones with white and contrasting matte black accents
- Beautifully engineered laminate flooring throughout to match chosen design scheme
- 9’ ceilings in all homes
- Expansive windows optimize views and natural light
- Modern light fixtures
- Full-sized front-load Samsung washer and dryer standard in all homes
- Expansive patio gardens and balconies
- Superior soundproofing and energy efficiencies throughout
- Enerpro system with in-floor hot water radiant heating
- Wood-look lower cabinetry with matte white uppers (Plume)
- Matte grey lower cabinetry with wood-look uppers (Corvus)
- Modern pendant lighting in urban black with Edison bulbs
- Contemporary black Brizo faucet with retractable hose
- Sleek cabinet pulls on lowers with hidden finger pulls on uppers
- Dual bowl undermounted stainless steel sink
- Samsung appliance package (standard):
- 33″ Samsung stainless steel french door refrigerator
- 30″ Samsung electric range
- 24″ Samsung stainless steel dishwasher
- Full-sized Faber hood fan
- Custom floating-look vanity with storage underneath
- Modern oversized subway tile in main baths
- Chrome Hans Grohe fixtures
- Sleek undermounted porcelain sink
- Dual flush toilets for improved water consumption
- En suite features:
- Custom floating-look vanity in engineered laminate with storage drawers
- Natural look wrap-around tile
- Glass encased walk-in shower
- Rainfall shower head and handheld spray
- Custom vanity mirror with open shelf and medicine cabinet storage
Amenities at Wren+Raven
Each building has an indoor flex space to host a variety of gatherings. There is also a resident fitness facility with an adjacent patio featuring a hot tub and lounge chairs. Children can enjoy the use of two playgrounds — one with two playhouses, a spring vehicle, and a climbing tree, the other has a sand digger, log climbing, a picnic table, and a bench. Immediately to the west of Wren+Raven, are 17 acres of forested, protected green space.
Parking and Storage
Secured underground parking for residents and visitors.
Maintenance Fees at Wren+Raven
$0.40 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Wren+Raven
Elevate Development Corp. manages a residential and commercial real estate portfolio across Western Canada, primarily in British Columbia. The group has decades of real estate experience, a passion for excellence and track-record of success centered on a commitment to craft quality homes and projects that add meaningful value to communities where they are built.
Atelier Pacific Architecture is a full-service practice licensed and registered in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Ontario. APA’s scope of projects includes office, educational, retail, community, multi-family residential, recreational, and hospitality developments. Since Brian I. Shigetomi launched the firm in 1993, APA has completed a significant portfolio of projects throughout the Lower Mainland and BC.
Portico Design Group has been selected to bring Baycrest West’s interiors to life through creative use of space, colour, and texture with their vast in-house library. Portico provides full interior design services for residential and commercial real estate developers, resort operators, and private home owners in Canada and the United States. Previous Portico projects featured here include Cambie62, Chelsea Gate, Lariva, and Toppen Ridge.
Expected Completion for Wren+Raven
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Maple Ridge, Mission, or Chilliwack?
Check out Thomas West Haney, Hayer Town Centre, Montvue, and these great North Fraser Presales!