York Residences Chilliwack at Garrison Campus – At a Glance
- located at Campus Drive & Vedder Road in Chilliwack, British Columbia.
- 3 six-storey residential buildings
- 252 condominiums
- steps from Cheam Leisure Centre
- near Garrison Village shopping
- close to elementary & middle schools
- 3-minute drive to Twin Rinks Arena
- near University of the Fraser Valley
- 5 minutes to Vedder Park & river trails
Inspired Living — Parkside at York Residences at Garrison Campus
York Residences at Garrison Campus is a collection of three mid-rise condominium buildings by Diverse Properties. York’s architecture is a blend of contemporary and traditional — inspired by the campus environment of diversity, connections, and opportunity.
Inside, flexible layouts prioritize flow and functionality, enabling comfortable everyday living and smart storage for all your gear. Studios even have an efficient wall bed option.
A neutral, Scandinavian-inspired colour palette provides a clean slate to define your personal style.
Flooring is a mix of laminate throughout main living areas, bedroom carpeting, and porcelain bathroom tile.
Kitchens are a chef’s delight with Samsung stainless steel appliances, plenty of cupboard space, and durable quartz countertops. Year-round climate control is provided by air conditioning and baseboard heating.
York Residences Chilliwack Location
Garrison Campus is the final piece of Chilliwack’s Garrison Crossing neighbourhood. York Residences’ attractive parkside setting is ideally positioned between All Sappers Memorial Park to the east and the new Garrison Campus Central Park to the south, featuring playgrounds, attractive gardens, and spacious lawns.
As part of a comprehensive master plan, nearby Acadia Townhomes and the retail space at Garrison Marketplace create a cohesive, walkable community within the Canada Education Park district — home to the University of the Fraser Valley, the Justice Institute of British Columbia, the Canada Border Services Agency, and the RCMP Pacific Training Centre.
Within walking distance, you can pick up groceries at Save-On-Foods, work out at the Cheam Leisure Centre, then stop at Garrison Bistro for lunch. For summer adventures, the trails of the Vedder River just down the street, or enjoy the amenities at Cultus Lake less than 10 minutes away. Inspire, connect, live at York Residences.
Pricing for York Residences
Building A is selling now. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to York Residences updates.
Floor Plans for York Residences
Building A offers a selection of 10 floorplans, ranging from studios with optional wall beds to spacious 2-bedroom corner homes and 3-bedroom penthouse homes with large terraces.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
York Residences Interiors
- Scandinavian-inspired designer colour scheme
- Durable laminate flooring throughout main living areas
- Comfortable carpet in bedrooms
- Modern black ceiling fan in living room
- Pot lights and decorative light fixtures
- Ambiance enhancing light dimmers
- 2″ white faux wood spring loaded Venetian blinds
- High performance air conditioning and baseboard heating
- Samsung energy efficient stacking front-load washer & dryer
- Built-in wire shelving
- TV hook up (power & data) in living room & master bedroom
- Hardwired smoke detectors & carbon monoxide monitors
- Flat panel cabinets with a satin beige finish
- Under cabinet lighting
- Fresh white ceramic subway tile backsplash
- Durable quartz countertops
- Black granite polymer undermount sink
- Matte black lower cabinet pulls
- Classic stainless steel Samsung appliances:
- Energy Star counter-depth refrigerator
- Electric wall oven with digital touch controls & blue ceramic interior
- Electric cooktop with flexible cooktop layout
- Ultra-quiet, low energy consumption dishwasher
- Durable microwave hood
- Durable porcelain tile flooring
- Textured shower wall tile with marble vein look
- Semi-frameless glass shower enclosures in en suite
- Black vanity light fixture above frameless mirror
- Polished chrome plumbing fixtures with matching accessories
- White undermount sink
- Flat panel cabinets
- Durable quartz countertops
Amenities at York Residences
York’s three buildings are positioned to take full advantage of their beautiful parkside setting.
All Sappers Memorial Park to the east provides a large open green space that leads to Chilliwack’s War Memorial.
On the south is the new Garrison Campus Central Park featuring playgrounds, gardens, and plenty of space for picnics on sunny days.
Maintenance Fees at York Residences
$0.43 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for York Residences
Named the 2017 Multi-Family Home Builder of the Year by the Canadian Home Builder’s Association, Diverse Properties is a group of companies that specializes in real estate development, construction, and property management in the Fraser Valley.
Diverse has successfully built over 2,000 condominiums, 750 townhomes, and 1,500 single-family homes, in addition to commercial and industrial buildings. It’s about building a legacy of beautiful homes in thriving communities where people can live, work, and play.
Founded in 1972 by Carson Noftle, Focus Architecture has consistently served British Columbia’s development community with high-quality design — such as Alexander Square, Crest Living, and Gala at Parc Central — in the multiple-family, commercial, and religious sectors.
Client relationships are based on an ongoing dialogue about their goals and vision.
This approach allows for informed decisions that provide directed solutions for each individual project.
The result is a design that reflects the team’s collective ambition, is firmly rooted in its community, and is guided by the realities of the construction marketplace.
Expected Completion for York Residences
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, or Langley?