At a Glance
- located at Lakestone, Lake Country
- 6-storey concrete & steel mid-rise
- 86 luxury residences
- 200° views of Lake Okanagan environs
- 5-minute drive to Lake Country wineries
- 12 minutes to Kelowna International Airport/li>
- 16-minute drive to The Okanagan Golf Club
- 25 minutes from Kelowna’s Cultural District
- 55-minute drive to SilverStar Mountain Resort
Okanagan Lakeside Luxury
Dominium presents Zara, the only luxury condominium building in Lake Country’s Lakestone master-planned community. Perched on a scenic bluff, this exclusive collection of 86 luxury residences promises the lifestyle of a five-star resort with all the comforts of home. Mirroring the mountains that frame Lake Okanagan, Zara’s architecture features an extensive application of glass, stone, and timber that creates a lasting connection to the natural landscape. Interiors offer open-concept kitchens, signature wine bars, expansive outdoor entertaining spaces, and soaring windows that maximize the natural light and sweeping views.
Recognized in 2020 by the Canadian Home Builders’ Association as their Community Development of the Year, Lakestone provides its residents with an impressive offering of active lifestyle amenities. The spectacular $3.5 million Lake Club is the perfect setting to gather with family and friends, featuring an infinity swimming pool and two hot tubs, outdoor kitchen, and covered rooftop terrace with a fireplace. Steps down the trail is the Waterside Park where you can relax on the beach, or launch your kayak or paddleboard. The Benchlands parks across the street from Zara include multi-use sport courts for basketball, pickleball, and tennis. All are connected by a 28.8 km network of excellent hiking trails that runs from the lake shore to Summit Park, where you will marvel at the breathtaking vistas of the surrounding three lakes. At Zara, the good life is right outside your door.
Pricing for Zara
Coming this summer. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Zara updates.
Floor Plans for Zara
Choose your ideal residence from a variety of floorplans with one to three bedrooms, ranging from 600 – 1,305 sq ft, including six luxury 2-storey penthouses. Homes feature panoramic lake, forest, and mountain views, and oversized covered balconies that offer year-round indoor/outdoor living.
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and possible upgrade options.
- Three designer-curated interior colour palettes inspired by the Okanagan’s natural elements and setting
- Premium wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring throughout main living areas
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and expansive decks
- Roller shades included on all windows
- Over-sized closets with built-in closet organizers (select plans)
- Natural gas barbeque hookups on private decks
- High-speed fibre optic internet wired to each residence
- Advance fire protection and centrally-monitored in-suite sprinkler system with smoke detectors
- In-suite water source heat pumps for heat and air conditioning
- Central domestic hot water system
- Integrated Fisher & Paykel built-in appliances for a sleek design
- Professional stainless steel gas cooktop
- Top-grade quartz countertops & backsplash
- Built-in signature wine bar with dual-zone wine fridge, display rack, and glassware display (excluding A and A1 plans)
- Top-grade quartz countertops with undermount sinks
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Hand-set designer tile flooring
- Custom tile showers with frameless glass enclosure
Amenities at Zara
An exclusive, 5-star wellness centre features a lakeview infinity pool, hot tub, and fire pits. Indoors, there’s a fitness centre, steam room, sauna, spa lounge, a multi-function room, and street-level retail spaces for restaurants, shops, and services. A fifth-floor skywalk bridging Zara’s buildings offers residents spectacular vistas. Lakestone community amenities include basketball, tennis, and pickleball courts; 30 kilometres of hiking trails; and a waterside park with a timber pavilion, picnic tables, and loungers.
Parking and Storage
Secure private underground parking with fob access, bicycle storage, and a storage locker.
Maintenance Fees at Zara
Developer Team for Zara
Calgary-based Dominium develops and builds design-forward homes for people and businesses. Their work celebrates thoughtful architecture and the boldness to be different.
Since its founding in 1985, Robert Macdonald has led Lakestone developer, Macdonald Development Corporation, creating a legacy of commercial and residential properties across North America. Beginning in 1999, the company has focused mainly on the development of single-family communities and multi-family condominium projects, creating over 4,000 high-quality homes and properties. Lakestone, their latest project, was recognized as the 2020 Community Development of the Year by the Canadian Home Builders’ Association.
Integra Architecture was formed in 1999 by two experienced architects – Dale Staples and Duane Siegrist. The partners share a belief in client-centered architecture, teamwork, and long-term working relationships. The firm’s capable staff has extensive experience in all types of residential buildings, mixed-use projects, as well as renovations and seniors housing. Through effective communication and high-quality construction drawings, Integra bridges the gap between the builder’s reality and the architect’s vision. Recent projects featured here include Garden Drive, 3227 & 3239 St. Johns, and Lolo on 3rd.
Expected Completion for Zara
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Vernon, Kelowna, or Penticton?