skip to Main Content

Always get a Home Inspection by A Qualified Registered Home Inspector when you buy Real Estate in Vancouver

Hi All, If you're going to buy property in Vancouver ALWAYS GET A BUILDING INSPECTION BY A REGISTERED AND QUALIFIED BUILDING INSPECTOR! Don't use you Dad's buddy who used to be a plumber in the 70's, don't use your brother-in-law who's into tools! Hire a professional, its the best cheapest insurance you can get when buying property in Vancouver. Important Facts about Home Inspectors: - All Home Inspectors in BC have to be licensed and insured as of March 31 2009. Make sure the person you are working with is licensed and insured by calling the BPCPA Inquiry Centre Toll…

Find Out More ≫
Back To Top