The One, The Last of Pinnacle’s Condo Developments to Be Built in Vancouver’s Thriving Olympic Village
At a Glance
• 215 condominiums
• 19 two-level townhomes
• 7 deluxe penthouses
• 2 towers with a mid-rise podium
• Residents-only rooftop infinity pool
• Starting from under $400,000
The One is the third and final phase of Pinnacle’s landmark developments in False Creek South, at 38 and 88 West 1st Avenue. It will boast amazing amenities, fantastic views of Downtown Vancouver and a convenient location near transit. This presale condo opportunity will also offer a host of retail and entertainment options within easy walking distance.
Interest in this development is going to be strong. Don’t miss out on your chance to own or invest in this vibrant, thriving Vancouver neighborhood. Contact me today.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
The One – One of the Last Opportunities to Own in Vancouver’s Hottest New Developments
The One is one of the final developments being planned for what some call False Creek South and others the Olympic Village. Once viewed as a boondoggle, this area has blossomed into a vibrant, energetic area that homeowners are flocking to.
Retailers like Urban Fare and London Drugs now call the area home, as well as fantastic brewpubs, banks, liquor stores and more. Plus, a real effort toward sustainability has the False Creek South area high on the list for new and prospective Vancouver homeowners
Pricing for Suites at this New Presale Vancouver Condo Development
One-bedroom + den units at The One in Vancouver will start below $400,000. Check back for a more comprehensive price list as details become available.
Floor Plans at The One
Condos at The One will be a mix of 1-, 2- and 3-bedrooms spread across 3 buildings: an 11-storey tower, a 13-storey tower and a 6-storey midrise podium.
• One-bedrooms at this new Vancouver development will be in the 545 sq ft to nearly 700 sq ft range. All that square footage includes outdoor space.
• A majority of the units at The One are spacious two-bedroom units, starting from a few boutique units in the mid 600 sq ft range and topping out at nearly 1500 sq ft.
• The top floors of this complex will be comprised of luxury penthouses, with 2 and 3-bedrooms between 1300 and 1500 sq ft, all boasting the kinds of outdoor and rooftop terraces you normally only see in beer commercials.
Interiors at The One
The clean, modern interiors at this new condo development will be bright, spacious and packed with a fantastic array of luxury touches and amenities.
• Air conditioning
• Hardwood floors
• Designer carpets
• In-suite laundry
Gourmet kitchens are designed to inspire with touches like:
• Granite countertop
• Porcelain tile floor
• Stainless steel refrigerator with bottom freezer
• Stainless steel four burner gas cooktop
• Stainless steel built-in wall oven
• Stainless steel microwave oven & hoodfan
• Stainless steel dishwasher
• Dual stainless steel under-mount sink
• American Standard single faucet with integrated pull-out spray
• In-sink waste disposal
Bathrooms will be bright, beautiful and elegant:
• Designer cabinetry & vanities with granite or marble countertops
• American Standard under-mount porcelain sink
• Polished chrome faucet & bathroom accessories
• Dual-flush toilets
• Deep soaker tubs
• Glass walk-in shower with tile surround
Development Team for The One
Pinnacle International is the driving force behind some of Canada’s most renowned and successful developments, with a focus on not just creating buildings, but creating communities.
Locally, they have developed Esplande West in North Vancouver, Pinnacle Living Broadway near Arbutus and Broadway in Vancouver and the Ritz in downtown Vancouver.
Bingham Hill Architects produced The One’s spectacular designs. You’ve seen their work manifest at Salt at Hornby and Drake and Venus on West Georgia.
Presale Deposits for The One
The presale deposit structure at this condo development is very attractive. All you need is a $5000 initial deposit, with 10% (minus the $5000 deposit) due within 2 weeks, then another 10% after 6 months.
Expected Completion for The One
Pinnacle suggests the development will be done late 2014/Early 2015.
Parking and Storage at The One
There are no details available yet on parking or storage at The One. Please check back soon for information.
Resort Like Amenities at The One Condo Development
Residents of The One will have access to some of Vancouver’s best condo amenities:
• Yoga studio
• Fitness room
• Children’s play area
• 2 large multi-purpose areas
• Urban gardens
• And, the pièce de résistance… a rooftop terrace with an infinity pool
Condo fees are expected to be in the $0.44-0.46 per sq ft range, and include heat and air conditioning.
The development is in the middle of a 6-acre community packed with amenities that let residents lead enviable, active lives:
• Community centre
• Day care facilities
• Retail shops including London Drugs, Urban Fare, Legacy Liquor Store & more
• Seconds from the Seawall
• Walking distance to Granville Island
• Waling distance to water taxi & Skytrain
THE ONE Postal Code