Introducing King Edward Green, a collection of only 20 modern, executive townhome residences, only steps away from Douglas Park. The townhomes are in the preconstruction stage, set for completion in Summer/Fall 2015. But already remarkable excitement is spreading about this inspiring development in the prestigious, tree-lined Douglas Park community– an amazing place to call home.
At a Glance
- 587-599 West King Edward Avenue
- 20, three-storey townhomes, plus James Residence (Hobbit House)
- 5 lane-facing lock-off units and 40 underground parking spaces
- Steps away from Douglas Park
- Conveniently located within walking distance to amenities such as Canada Line Skytrain, Safeway, Riley Park and Doulas Park Community Centre plus a variety of restaurants and shops along the Cambie Corridor.
- Interior design by Alda Pereira Design
- More info coming soon
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Included in the King Edward Green project is the preservation and restoration of a beloved Vancouver heritage landmark– the 84-year old “Hobbit House”. This thoughtful inclusion of a piece of Vancouver’s rich history will only add to the allure of this already exciting project.
The buzz in Vancouver over these exclusive residences is set to translate into tremendous buying potential. Contact me today to discuss how you could live in one of these exclusive townhouses, including the historic James Residence (Hobbit House).
Pricing for King Edward Green Continue reading