Mosaic Homes is offering new 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom condos in the artfully designed Cambria development. From the striking iron-grey and white contrast of its beautifully layered exterior, to its hyper-convenient proximity to Oakridge Centre and the Canada Line, Cambria is certain to please.
At a Glance
- 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom condo homes
- Approx. 120 units spread across 2 buildings at Cambie & 50th
- 6-story wood frame buildings
- striking iron-grey brick facade with contrasting white form
- neighbouring Oakridge Centre and Langara College
- adjacent to the Canada Line transportation hub
- developed by Mosaic Homes
- available for purchase Spring 2014
Vancouver’s new Cambria condo development is currently in the preconstruction phase. Located at Cambie Street and West 50th Avenue, Cambria offers the convenience of the adjacent Oakridge Centre. The nearby Canada Line transportation hub provides near instant access to Downtown, Richmond and the Vancouver International Airport. Owners of Cambria condos will also appreciate the proximity to Langara College and views of the Langara Golf Course.
Fill in the blue form below to learn more about Cambria condos by Mosaic.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Cambria Condos—A Contrast in White and Brick
The new Cambria condo development by Mosaic intrigues the eye through carefully considered structural and colour choices. It is the perfect balance of boldness and restraint. The facade is iron-grey brick, which serves as an ideal contrast for the bright white interior form. Cambria is a study in attractive layering, with floating metalwork art as an understated artistic flourish.
Pricing for Cambria Condos Continue reading