At a Glance
- 17-storey luxury residential tower
- one 2,205 sq ft. home per floor
- stunning English Bay vistas
- close proximity to Stanley Park
- walking distance to Davie Village shops & restaurants
- near seawall and beaches
- home automation system
Redefining Vancouver’s West End
This exceptional, once-in-a-lifetime offering in one of the world’s most desirable cities, can now be yours. Each home encompasses the entirety of a full floor and is comprised of a gracious and exceptionally well-appointed 2,200 plus square feet. Designed with the upmost consideration, these beautifully crafted residences have been entirely executed using only the finest finishing materials available. Inspiring and serene living is ensured. Boasting quintessential vistas of English Bay, ocean, mountains, Stanley Park and cityscape, 1245 Harwood offers the best of Pacific West Coast scenery. Now completed, this exceptional residential landmark tower stands alone as an iconic exemplar of quality and uniqueness.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Residing in the heart of the West End, 1245 Harwood is situated in one of downtown Vancouver’s longest established and most eclectic neighbourhoods. Where nature meets the downtown core, one can bike the the seawall, the world’s longest uninterrupted waterfront path, then conveniently dine in one of Vancouver’s top upscale restaurants. Sunbathing on the beach and shopping along The Golden Mile, Vancouver’s high-end retail district, are all within walking distance. Amenities and activities range from community centres and farmers markets to local festivals, numerous parks, and beaches. The West End’s diversity and natural environment characterize the community, making it one of Vancouver’s most desirable places to live.
Pricing for 1245 Harwood
Offered from $5.8 million.
Contact me today to discuss this outstanding purchase opportunity.
1245 Harwood Interiors
- Mozart Collection natural finish Oak Bianca flooring
- Slab Carrera marble foyer
- Giellesse closet system and accessories
- 60”-long custom applied concrete fireplace with white oak millwork
- hydronic radiant floor heating system
- individual heat pump on each floor
- dimmable LED, cove, recessed lights
- automated Living, Dining, Master Bedroom, Ensuite shades
- operable and fixed angel-hair stainless steel marine grade screens
- Timbertech composite balcony decking
- Millson home automation system
- Bulthaup light grey quartz worktops
- Bulthaup natural oak veneer grey bar top
- Bulthaup kaolin tall and base mat lacquer cabinets
- Bulthaup sand beige pantries
- Bulthaup under-mount stainless steel sink
- Gaggenau fully integrated refrigerator
- Gaggenau cooktop
- Gaggenau exhaust fan
- Gaggenau wall oven
- Gaggenau steam oven
- Bosch fully integrated dishwasher
- Cavavin wine fridge
- Panasonic microwave
- AEG full size washer and dryer
- Sculptural free standing bath tub
- Shower with Axor shower heads for multiple spray
- Dornbract shower fixtures
- Villoroy and Boch dual under-mount sinks
- Custom dual backlit vanity mirrors
- Duravit water closet
- Stone Project naturale falda grey stone tile
Second Ensuite Bath
- Stand alone shower
- Duravit undermount sink
- Duravit water closet
- Slab stone pedestal sink
- Duravit sink
- Dornbracht faucet
- Duravit water closet
Amenities at 1245 Harwood
Landscaped courtyard with Western Canada’s oldest-living, non-native deciduous tree and a street level reflecting pond.
Parking and Storage
One level of underground parking.
Maintenance Fees at 1245 Harwood
Details provided in offer.
Developer Team for 1245 Harwood
Acadia Development awarded the design of 1245 Harwood to Bing Thom Architects. Bing Thom is an innovative and global architectural and urban design practice with an emphasis on community-minded work. Founded in 1982, the firm has a core staff of 50 who, in addition to architecture and planning, bring expertise in engineering, sustainable building, interior design, project management, landscape design, and construction. With offices in Vancouver, Hong Kong, and Washington, DC, Bing Thom is known for design excellence and the ability to integrate site master planning, architecture and urban design into a compelling vision that inspires individuals, institutions and communities to do great things.
Expected Completion for 1245 Harwood
Completed. Selling now.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Yaletown, Downtown, or near Chinatown?
Check out these great Downtown Vancouver Presales!