At a Glance
- located at 2666 Duke Street
- 4-storey wood-frame residential lowrise
- 30 family-oriented market condominiums
- penthouses optimized for picturesque views
- steps from schools
- walking distance to 29th Avenue Skytrain Station
- minutes from Norquay and Slocan parks
- dangerously close to Purdy’s Chocolatier
Where Life Takes Root
Looking for Vancouver presales for well-designed new condos with clean architecture and interiors and a convenient central location? Introducing Acorn, a modern collection of spacious new homes in the family-friendly Vancouver neighbourhood of Norquay Village. This beautiful, character-rich community is evolving, attracting new shops, cafés, multi-residential buildings and cool hangouts to complement the first-rate parks, schools, and community facilities nearby. Just a block from Kingsway, Acorn offers a peaceful setting with all the benefits of urban living: restaurants, pharmacy, butcher, coffee, waffle house — all the essentials are right here.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Inspired by its surroundings, Acorn’s contemporary West Coast design marries modern elements with warm detailing and durable materials, including brick and wood-look paneling. The building is set back from the streetscape and framed by extensive landscaping that blends in with the lush tree-lined surroundings. Each home has its own private patio or balcony, and ground-level homes have rare private yards to help you spend more time in the fresh air.
Pricing for Acorn
Averages $947 per sq ft. This project is currently in its pre-construction phase. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Acorn updates.
Floor Plans for Acorn
Acorn offers one 1-bedroom, six 2-bedroom, and seven 3-bedroom plans with sizes ranging from 554 – 1,128 sq ft:
Plan A: 1 bed + 1 bath + flex, 554 sq ft
Plan B6: 2 bed + 2 bath + flex, 797 sq ft
Plan D6: 3 bed + 2 bath + flex, 888 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring is warm and welcoming, while soft carpeting in the bedrooms provides a comforting start to every day. Large double-pane windows allow light to flood the interiors and frame colourful views of the leafy exterior surroundings. Careful planning ensures every home enjoys breezy cross-ventilation — ideal for warm summer nights.
- Customize your home with one of two soft colour palettes: Spring or Fall
- Electric baseboard heating
- Wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring in the living, dining, kitchen and storage areas
- Distinctive and modern flat-profile baseboards and door trim
- Solid core suite entry doors paired with polished chrome lever handle
- Warm and comfortable carpet in bedrooms
- Modern flat-panel doors in bedrooms, bathrooms and closets
- Energy efficient front-loading Blomberg washer and dryer
The kitchen design is fresh and contemporary. High-gloss cabinetry, sleek stone countertop and tile backsplash provide an Instagram-approved backdrop. A stainless-steel Blomberg appliance package, including a gas range, is both attractive and efficient.
- Sleek and durable solid quartz countertop
- Classic polished porcelain tile backsplash
- Modern cabinetry with chrome pulls and ample drawers for storage
- 30” stainless steel appliance package including:
- Blomberg refrigerator with integrated panel to match cabinetry
- Blomberg free-standing gas range
- Blomberg 5-cycle dishwasher
- Panasonic microwave
- Powerful hood fan
- Undermount stainless steel single- or double-bowl sink, depending on home size
- Grohe pull-down chrome faucet
The bathrooms have several thoughtful touches to make bath time more enjoyable. A deep soaker tub offers plenty of space for splashing or soaking. Two-tone cabinetry suits the contemporary styling. For more serene, relaxing moments, set the mood with the back-lit LED mirror that casts a warm, calming glow.
- Solid quartz countertop paired with 4-inch stone backsplash
- Large-format porcelain tile flooring in main bath, ensuite and laundry room
- Relaxing deep soaker bathtub
- Single-handle widespread bathroom faucet
- Grohe chrome shower set with perfect flow
- High-efficiency toilet
- Modern flat-panel cabinets with polished chrome hardware
- Convenient wall-mounted towel bar and bath accessories
- Backlit LED mirror in en suite
Amenities at Acorn
A ground-level amenity provides a place to gather, garden, and socialize in the open air. Indoors, residents can enjoy shared use of a multi-purpose room.
Parking and Storage
Vehicle and bicycle parking at Acorn are provided by an underground parkade.
Maintenance Fees at Acorn
Developer Team for Acorn
As a noted international developer of residential projects, Citrine Homes has successfully and methodically built a solid local reputation with a number of high profile projects. Insisting on exacting attention to detail with every development, their focus on quality is evident in their portfolio of high-end homes in the demanding market of Vancouver West. Acorn will be built to a high standard of careful planning and quality construction, resulting in homes of exceptional quality.
Vancouver-based Matthew Cheng Architect is known for designing boutique residential communities tailored for families. He has a unique ability to make the most of every square foot, creating functional, comfortable and contemporary urban homes optimized for everyday living.
Area3 is a collaborative interior design firm that creates innovative interiors with an international sensibility. Known for their boutique luxury West Side projects, their residential spaces are both functional and beautiful, with careful attention to tone, texture and colour throughout every space.
Expected Completion for Acorn
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Mount Pleasant, Kensington-Cedar Cottage, or Norquay Village?
Check out these great Mount Pleasant Presales!