At a Glance
- located at 1526 Finlay Street
- 12-storey, mixed-use concrete high-rise
- 47,500 sq ft commercial retail space
- 110 luxury condos from 1 to 3 bedrooms
- panoramic views of Pacific Ocean & North Shore mountains
- walking distance to Semiahmoo Shopping Centre
- close to White Rock Pier
- short drive to Peace Arch border crossing
Incredible views, endless conveniences that elevate your everyday and features that embody a better way to live – Altus is unquestionably an urban resort, giving you a life where taking the kids to school feels just as natural as spending the day on the beach or watching the sunset from a waterfront bistro. Altus’ collection of residences has been created to give you everything you need, and ever wanted in a home. Along with the expected spacious floorplans and contemporary finishes, the homes at Altus go a step further, ensuring that your life in White Rock will always be as rewarding as the panoramic views.
Though White Rock at first glance appears to be a quiet city centre, it has everything you need within a short drive. White Rock Town Centre and Semiahmoo Shopping Centre are nearby to take care of all your daily needs from groceries to banking. If your children want to live close to you, the area offers access to top-tier schools such as White Rock Elementary School and Semiahmoo Secondary School. The increase of development in the city has also attracted new eateries and retailers to set up shop, providing new culinary and shopping experiences for newcomers to the community.
Pricing for Altus
Altus is currently in its pre-construction phase. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Altus updates.
Floor Plans for Altus
There are 110 luxury market condominiums, ranging in size from 828 – 2,776 sq ft. Floor plans vary from 1- to 3-bedroom. Contact me today to discuss availability and review plans to evaluate options according to your needs.
- Select from two custom designer color schemes:
- Seashell — A light and sophisticated pallet with natural colour finishes
- Marqina — A dark and enticing pallet with rich colour finishes
- 9 – 10 ft ceilings in all homes
- Engineered hardwood flooring throughout dining, living, den, and bedrooms
- Energy Star washer and dryer by Whirlpool
- Laundry room in most units
- Closet organizer with shoe shelves at entry closet
- Closet organizer in master bedroom
- Modern lighting fixtures throughout
- Maximized custom storage spaces
- Roller shades on all windows
- Wood grain upper cabinets are complimented by high gloss lower cabinetry with easy pull edges for a sleek no-hardware look
- Small appliances dock in some unit
- Cutlery divider and waste bin drawer
- Bookshelf on island face and wine rack in most units
- Custom millwork paneled fridge and dishwasher for a seamless look
- Under-cabinet lighting for easy countertop illumination
- Durable engineered quartz countertops
- Sleek under-mounted stainless-steel sink with garburator
- Modern Grohe faucet with flexible pull out spray hose
- Contemporary Bosch appliances package:
- 36” Custom panel bottom freezer fridge
- 24” Custom panel dishwasher
- 30” Stainless steel gas cooktop
- 30” Stainless steel Energy Star range hood
- 30” Stainless steel speed combination oven
- Wine fridge by Marvel in most units
- Custom vanity with high gloss and wood grain finish
- LED lighted cosmetic mirror on medicine cabinet in ensuite
- Convenient open shelf in 2nd bathroom
- Frameless glass shower and tub enclosure
- Under-mount porcelain sink
- Contemporary vanity light fixture
- Modern rainfall shower column in main bathroom, with hand-held shower in ensuite
- Dual flush toilet for smart water consumption
- Superior porcelain wall and floor tiles
Amenities at Altus
Residents will appreciate the services of a concierge to receive their mail and packages, shared use of a 1-bed guest suite, and a dog wash area. All homes enjoy private outdoor spaces boasting views of the Pacific Ocean or the surrounding mountains. The large amenity area features a state of the art gym, a welcoming lounge that features a pool table, professional grade kitchen with bar and expansive dining area surrounding a large white porcelain fire place. Attached is the sprawling resort-style terrace with outdoor seating and an open lawn area—perfect for everything from sun tanning to Tai Chi.
Penthouse residents have access to a private classic lounge, complete with a superb kitchen and dining area, including an elegant double-sided fireplace. Outside, the massive terrace overlooks the Pacific Ocean with tabletop fireplaces, comfortable seating, and commercial quality barbecues.
Parking and Storage
Altus will provide a minimum of 179 residential, 40 visitor, 130 commercial, and eight disabled
vehicle parking spaces. Bicycle storage will consist of a minimum of 91 Class I and 19 Class II spaces. There will also be one residential loading bay and three for commercial use.
Maintenance Fees at Altus
Developer Team for Altus
Oviedo Developments is a privately-owned, fully-integrated project development and construction company based in Surrey, British Columbia. With a history of building quality homes with premium materials and superior craftsmanship, Oviedo Developments, has constructed condominium, townhouse, and single-family communities throughout the Fraser Valley.
The Quorum Group was founded in 1988 by Robert Bosa. Continuing the Bosa tradition of trust, commitment, and quality, Quorum has completed a wide range of real estate developments and construction projects, including multi-family complexes, office buildings, shopping malls, and residential concrete high-rise buildings throughout British Columbia.
Chris Dikeakos Architects is a Burnaby-based architectural firm with a strong reputation for multi-unit and highrise residential design. Their work ranges from concept and design development to construction drawings and site services, site capacity studies, master planning, urban design, and rezoning. Projects include the tallest residential highrise in San Diego, the tallest pure residential highrise in Los Angeles, and Solo District and Station Square in Burnaby.
BAM Interior believes that the essence of interior design is about creating identity, expressing unique character, and cultivating passion. BAM draws their inspiration from the natural world, creating timeless spaces that gracefully blend into their environment.
Expected Completion for Altus
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in White Rock, Surrey, or Langley?
Check out these great South Fraser Presales!