Arbutus Ridge—A Perfect Mix of Community and Private Living in One of Vancouver’s Most Sought-After Neighbourhoods
At a Glance
- 47 condominiums
- 2 townhomes
- Curved limestone and undulating brick facade
- Featuring the signature CresseyKitchen™
- Topped with the iconic red “Ridge” sign
- Upscale market
- Starting from $434,900
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Arbutus Ridge is destined to become a centerpiece of Vancouver’s remarkably livable Westside. Situated on a natural elevation at 3113 Arbutus Street (at Arbutus and 16th), the development will feature true West Coast architecture and amazing views from striking terraces and outside living areas. The Cressey team is once again offering luxury designer finishes and spacious floor plans in a dynamic part of the city with perfect access to shopping, schools and other amenities.
The features, views and extraordinary details of this property will draw strong interest. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make your home in this iconic development. Contact me today.
Arbutus Ridge will be unlike any other property on the Westside. The building’s iconic and eye-caching design and its location on a natural elevation along tree-lined streets will thrill residents with the sensation of living inside a piece of architectural art. Arbutus Ridge’s proximity to shopping, services, beaches and the province’s top-ranked schools also make it a highly desirable location for homeowners.
The building will be set back from the street to afford space and privacy. But Arbutus Ridge homeowners will also feel beautifully embedded in the community—street-level green spaces and benches and a flourishing market are certain to make the development a vibrant hub.
Pricing for Suites at this Preconstruction Vancouver Condo Development
One-bedroom units at Arbutus Ridge will start at $434,900. One-bedroom + den starts at $484,900. Two-bedroom + den units are offered starting at $674,900 or $1,170,000 with terrace. Penthouses start at $989,900. Two townhomes are available starting at $1,550,000.
Views at Arbutus Ridge by Cressey
Located on a ridge (hence the name), Arbutus Ridge will have views to the North, South, and West.
Floor Plans at Arbutus Ridge
Condos at Arbutus Ridge will be a mix of 1- and 2-bedroom units in a striking 4-storey concrete low-rise featuring ample private and communal outdoor spaces.
- One-bedrooms at this Westside development will be in the 624 to 682 sq. ft. range. Most include a den.
- Most Arbutus Ridge units are spacious two-bedroom suites, many with den, all more than 950 sq. ft., with the largest over 1,500 sq. ft. The townhomes are generous at just over 1,800 sq. ft.
- The podium level will feature the amazing convenience of an upscale food market. Large balconies and rooftop patios starting at 900 sq. ft. offer perfect outdoor living spaces with views of Point Grey and Pacific Spirit Park.
The sophisticated, spacious and amenity-packed interiors at the Arbutus Ridge development have been designed to impress, with:
- Expansive use of marble throughout
- Master bedrooms large enough to fit a king-size bed comfortably
- Hardwood floors
- Large windows
- Ample storage space
- Graceful bathrooms
- Captivating views
The elegance of each suite starts with the signature CresseyKitchen™, which includes:
- Wolf and Sub Zero appliances
- European-inspired cabinetry
- Beautiful marble and granite countertops and backsplash
- Undermount lights
- Pot lights
- Display niche
- Marble baths
- European designer hardware
- Designer tubs
Development Team for Arbutus Ridge
Cressey Development Group has more than 40 years of experience in creating unique homes. They pride themselves on unparalleled efficient layouts that maximize views and the selection of rare and striking building materials. Their passion and commitment are highlighted in each square inch of the renowned CresseyKitchen™.
Arbutus Ridge’s inspired architecture was created by IBI Group. They have a distinctive portfolio of projects from around the world, including Coal Harbour’s Three Harbour Green.
Arbutus Ridge is currently in the preconstruction registration phase.
A 10% deposit will be due at time of offer. An additional 5% will be due on the latter of the amendment to disclosure or 90 days after acceptance, and a final 5% deposit becomes due on the latter of 90 days following the 2nd deposit or 180 days following vendor’s acceptance.
The completion date for Arbutus Ridge is estimated for the fall of 2015.
Parking and Storage at Arbutus Ridge
Homes at Arbutus Ridge include 1 parking stall. No details are currently available on storage.
Unparalleled Amenities at Arbutus Ridge
The amenities available to Arbutus Ridge homeowners have been selected to fit perfectly into a dynamic, pampered and secure lifestyle:
- Spacious and elegant residential lobby
- Fitness room
- Landscaped pedestrian boulevard with benches and green spaces
- Private secure parking entryway
- Sustainable energy/water efficiency features
Condo fees will be approximately $0.37 per square foot, heat included. Hydro will be extra and a very efficient air conditioning system will be part of hydro.
Arbutus Ridge is in the heart of Vancouver’s Westside, one of the most coveted locations in one of the greatest cities in the world. Residents will have perfect access to:
- Vancouver’s multicultural Broadway Avenue and its wealth of shops, restaurants and services
- Direct transit to the University of British Columbia
- Major transit arteries connecting to the whole city
- Short and convenient trips to the beach
- The natural beauty of Pacific Spirit Park
Arbutus Ridge Postal Code
Looking for Other Luxury Condos in Vancouver?