At a Glance
- Belmont Residences Langford BC, located at 960 Division Ave., and Jacklin Ave.
- 5 stories
- 80 residential units with 1 to 2.5 bedrooms
- 622 to 1251 square feet.
- Open outdoor spaces
- 20-minute drive from downtown Victoria
- bike ride down the Galloping Goose Trail
- across the street is Langford’s newest marketplace.
Natural environment and distinct character
An opportunity to perfectly blend urban lifestyle into a magnificent natural setting brought world leading visionaries and expertise to the city of Langford. The growth dynamic in Langford is similar to what has happened in some parts of Metro Vancouver in recent years. There is investor interest in Belmont because of the lack of affordable rental accommodation and the population growth in the area.
The modern West Coast-style homes feature large overhangs, oversized windows, and high ceilings, generously sized balconies and ground-floor patios, and a combination of shingle siding and stone exteriors. The surrounding gardens and other vegetation have been created by Connect Landscape Architecture.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Enjoying warm, dry summers, and mild, wet winters, Langford is an attractive community in which to raise a family. Spectacular views of Victoria, Juan de Fuca Strait, and the Olympic Mountains are visible throughout the year. In addition to numerous urban parks, Langford contains three lakes, the gorgeous Goldstream Provincial Park, and large portions of Mill Hill, Mount Wells, and Thetis Lake Regional parks. As the business heart of the Western Communities, residents have convenient access to all their daily needs within Langford.
Pricing for Belmont Residences
Pricing Starting from the low $300,000’s to the low $600,000’s
Floor Plans for Belmont Residences
A variety of floor plans ranging in size from 622 – 1251 sq ft are available with the following mix of suites:
Details and prices may vary depending on the unit.
- 1 bath
- Interior Size: $522 per SqFt
- Balcony: 62 Sqft balcony
- 2 bath
- Interior Size: From 878 SqFt
- Balcony Size: Balc. 59 SqFt
- 2 bath
- Interior Size: From 1251 SqFt
- Balcony Size: Balc. 99 SqFt
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Belmont Residences Features & Finishes
- elegant, well-designed kitchen
- Contemporary flat-panel custom cabinetry with slim brushed chrome pulls on lower cabinets
- Premium quartz stone countertops and a full-height woodlike tile backsplash
- Undermount double stainless steel sink
- under-cabinet lighting
Superior stainless-steel appliances coordinate beautifully:
- KitchenAid® 30” 5-Burner Gas Cooktop with continuous cast-iron grates
- Self-cleaning 30” KitchenAid® wall oven with Even-Heat™ True Convection
- 30” KitchenAid® stainless steel 1.6 cu.ft. microwave oven and trim kit
- KitchenAid® EnergyStar ExtendFresh™ Temperature Management counter-depth single door refrigerator
- KitchenAid® 24” Top Control Built-In Tall Tub Dishwasher in PrintShield Stainless with Third Level Rack
- 30” AEG Perfekt Glide slimline, telescopic range hood
- bathrooms and ensuites with spa-inspired details
- contemporary rectangular soaker tub with polished chrome fixtures
- oversized spa-style shower with frameless shower doors, hand shower (all ensuites and most second bathrooms) and feature wood-look mosaic hexagonal tile
- Premium quartz stone countertops and large format porcelain tile flooring create a sleek, elegant look
- Oversized medicine cabinet mirrors beautifully lit with sleek LED vanity light
- Flat-panel floating cabinets feature slim brushed chrome pulls
- Dual flush water closets help to reduce water consumption
- A contemporary, solid paint grade door with polished chrome hardware welcomes you home
- Interior doors feature a modern design and polished chrome lever handles
- Choose from two designer-selected, West Coast contemporary colour schemes: the airy, fresh Trail scheme or the warm, earthy Market arrangement
- Wide plank wood laminate flooring creates continuity with main living areas
- Expansive low-E windows maximize sunlight, improve energy efficiency
- Elegant swinging patio doors open onto balconies
- Minimum 9 foot ceilings in all homes
- Laundry is effortless with a stacking or side-by-side Amana® 4.0 cu.ft. washer and 6.5 cu.ft. dryer
- A multi-USB port is conveniently located in every kitchen
- TV outlets and telephone jacks are located where you need them
- Each home is wired for today’s technology and for the future with multi-port and Cat-5e wiring
Amenities at Belmont Residences
The thoughtful mix of condominiums, townhomes and rental apartments in the Belmont master-planned community is further enhanced by 160,000 square feet of retail and commercial shops in the upcoming Belmont Market, including a landmark Thrifty Foods. This blend of urban lifestyle alongside the Galloping Goose Trail, sets a new standard for urban living in the West Shore.
Parking and Storage
Maintenance Fees at Belmont Residences
Developer Team for Belmont
Ledcor Group is a diversified construction company, made up of teams of people who are proven in their industries. All working to design, build, transport, operate and maintain projects all over North America. They believe that projects are about more than concrete and steel. They’re about people and the power of partnerships. Partnerships with their employees, their communities, their contractors and clients.
RLA Inc. is a multi-award winning architectural firm located in Vancouver, BC. With a legacy of creating innovative, high-quality urban and resort master planned communities, mixed-use developments, and large-scale multi-family residential designs began in 1978. Since founding, they have focused on sustainable, sensitive architecture that respects the communities they develop while emphasizing the needs and aspirations of their clients. With over 40 years of experience designing some of the world’s most prominent resorts and recognized master plans, they are specialized in master planning and developing architecture for both cold and warm weather communities.
Expected Completion for Belmont Residences