At a Glance
- located at 2628 Duke Street
- 4-storey lowrise
- 29 market condominiums
- voice-controlled Google Home
- city & mountain views
- near elementary & secondary schools
- blocks from 29th Avenue Skytrain station
- close to popular restaurants & shops on Kingsway
- easy access to Slocan Park & Norquay Park
Truly Smart Living
Stylishly comfortable and contemporary, the homes of Brillia complement their uncompromising elegance with the modern convenience of integrated smart home control technology. Along with a contemporary design, finishes that make every day feel luxurious, and a location that puts you in the heart of a family-friendly neighbourhood, Brillia features a smarter way to live. By integrating voice-activated intelligence into every home – taking control of lighting, climate controls and more – Brillia puts you effortlessly in command of your home.
Pricing for Brillia
Starting from mid-$400,000s. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Brillia updates.
Floor Plans for Brillia
Home sizes range from 494 to 1,661 sq ft with the following unit mix:
- 3 1-bedroom
- 22 x 2-bedroom
- 4 x 3-bedroom
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- Two designer-appointed colour schemes: Seaside and Downtown
- Wide plank engineered laminate flooring throughout living room, dining room and kitchen
- Luxurious soft carpeting with cushioned underpad throughout bedrooms
- Floor-to-ceiling double glazed windows
- Sleek roller blinds
- Energy-efficient HRV system
- Voice controlled smart living and home assistant with Google Home from everywhere in the home
- Year-round comfort and home temperature control with Nest smart thermostat
- Philip smart LED lights
- Stylish modern imported flat-panel cabinets
- Polished elegant quartz countertop with matching backsplash
- Full European line of Bloomberg appliances
- Stainless steel under-mount double bowl sink
- Two tone options of faucet with extractable hand spray
- Under-cabinet lighting to illuminate kitchen countertops
Designer Master En Suite & Guest Bathroom
- Beautiful solid quartz countertop
- Designer floating handless cabinets with under-cabinet accent lighting>
- Porcelain tile on bathroom floors with matching wall and shower tile
- Walk-in showers encased in glass
- Liner-style tubs
- Two tone options of chrome rain shower head, hand shower and faucet
- Spacious walk-in closet in master room
Amenities at Brillia
Residents will enjoy the use of a gym, rooftop barbecue terrace, green communal space, and a children’s play area.
Parking and Storage
Included in the purchase price of each home is one vehicle parking stall and one storage locker in a secure underground parkade.
Maintenance Fees at Brillia
Developer Team for Brillia
Benest is dedicated to building homey residences that will withstand the test of time. They are committed to blending innovative design with exceptional quality and sustainability for home owners to love their homes and the way they are built. Consisting of mainly 2- and 3-bedroom boutique homes, Benest builds for families to live and grow for a lifetime experience.
NORR offers full-service architecture, engineering and interior design that represents truly integrated solutions for a wide range of commercial, institutional, retail, residential, and hospitality clients. Drawing on a base of experience developed from over 65 years of continuous practice, NORR provides a well-honed balance of design, technology, and management skills. Above all, the company embodies a commitment to project delivery supported by rigorous procedures and sophisticated tools.
Area3 is a professional interior design firm that believes “design is better together.” They believe design is a collaborative effort and enjoy working with their clients and all parties involved to bring the team’s vision to life. Area3 brings the skills of four talented and experienced principals to create innovative, modern designs that reflect an international sensibility.
Expected Completion for Brillia
Construction to begin in 2019. Completion is expected in 2020.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Mount Pleasant, Southeast False Creek, or Burnaby?
Check out these great Burnaby Presales!