At a Glance
- up to 810 housing units in two striking towers
- a third tower incorporating office and retail space
- 7-storey podium featuring retail, amenity and office space
- Double height lobby
- sculptural curving glass facade
- inspired by design and sustainability excellence
- Skyfront at Burrard Place
ASSIGNMENT of CONTRACT Opportunities Available! – Fill in the BLUE FORM BELOW!
*** FLOOR PLANS & PRICING AVAILABLE ***
Get the following Before Anyone Else:
- Floor plans & Layouts
- Price Range Lists
- Early Purchase VIP Discounts
- Early VIP Access to the Display Centre
- Insider Early Access Purchasing Opportunities.
• 60-storey skyscraper with sweeping views of English Bay,the North Shore Mountains and the Downtown Skyline. Floors 31-60 feature unobstructed views in all directions
• Retail and commercial components feature flagship Toyota Downtown dealership, office tower and convenient shops and services, including boutique
Tower One at Burrard Place will forever change the Downtown Vancouver skyline. Designed by internationally recognized architecture firm IBI Group, the 60-storey skyscraper rising from the corner of Hornby and Drake will be a stunning addition to the city’s world-renowned architecture. And with the sophisticated luxury of the interiors by the Ofice of Mcfarlane Biggar, Burrard Place delivers a lifestyle experience that
surrounds you with features and amenities that will define a new standard for downtown living.
• Six high-speed elevators
• Designed to LEED GOLD environmental performance standards
• All homes have open air patio or balcony opening on to downtown, mountain and water views
• All homes and common areas feature energy efficient heating and air conditioning
• Dramatic double-height lobby with public art and reflecting pool water-feature at entry
grocer and coffee shop
• Furnished guest suite
• Caretaker suite
• Secured underground parking and storage lockers (most homes)
• Keyless entry to elevators and restricted floor-to-floor access
• Protected by Travelers 2-5-10 New Home Warranty
INTERIORS – KITCHENS – BATHROOMS
• Interior design b yMichelle Biggar of the award-winning Office of Mcfarlane Biggar
• Choose between two refined colour palettes – Beach (Light) & Boulevard (Dark)
• Wide selection of studio,one-,two-and three-bedroom homes
• Elegant engineered hardwood flooring throughout living, dining and bedroom areas
• Custom closet millwork
• USB ports inconvenient locations
• Expansive,floor-to-ceiling energy eficient windows
• Contemporary rollerblinds
• Bosch front-loading stacking or side-by-side washer and dryer (depending on plan)
• Individually controlled heating and cooling system for year-round comfort
• Pre-wired for state-of-the-art home security systems
• Italian design custom wood veneer kitchens with lacquer accent cabinets featuring soft close stops and under cabinet lighting
• Custom kitchen islands in most homes
• Fully integrated Gaggenau appliance package that includes:
– Energy and water-eficient ultra-quiet dishwasher
– Speed oven that combines convection, microwave and grill all in one appliance
– Professional-grade four or five burner gas cook top
– Integrated bottom-freezer refrigerator
• Integrated hood fan
• Luxurious polished stone slab counter tops and full height back splash
• European styled chrome faucet and large single-basin undermount stainless steel sink
• Italian design custom wood veneer cantilevered cabinets in main bathrooms
• Medicine cabinets in bathroom with ample storage space.
• Stone counter tops and undermount sinks pair classic materials with a modern finish
• Luxurious stone and marble throughout including tub aprons, floors and feature walls
• Frameless glass showers in most plans
• Wall-mounted toilets
• European styled chrome fixtures and accessories
The proposed three towers of the Burrard Place condominium development will provide a memorable welcome to the downtown as the project’s curved facade is first glimpsed from the crest of the Burrard Bridge.
Located at the corner of Burrard and Drake, the project will include
Two residential condo towers with up to 810 condominiums and other housing units. A third tower is planned to provide office space and will be anchored by a strikingly designed “hall of mirrors” auto showroom.
Burrard Place is delivered to Vancouver by Reliance Properties and Jim Pattison Developments, with architectural input from the pride of the West Coast—Bing Thom Architects.
Contact me today to learn how you could own a home in this remarkable addition to the Vancouver skyline.
Burrard Place—Towering Sentinels to the Downtown
With the proposed 48- and 36-storey towers, Burrard Place will Gracefully reshape the Vancouver skyline. The proposed development includes a 5,200 square foot daycare, a community gallery and a skillfully designed public courtyard. The plans even include a unique car-sharing program to be operated by Toyota.
Development Team for Burrard Place
The development team at Reliance Properties has been helping build and preserve Vancouver’s architectural heritage for more than 50 years. They have enhanced the urban experience with everything from award-winning heritage restorations to the landmark luxury of West Pender Place at Coal Harbour.
With a portfolio of more than 9.4 million square feet of buildings under ownership and management in North America, Jim Pattison Developments is perfectly situated as a partner for the Burrard Place project.
World-renowned Bing Thom Architects has provided input on the tower design. Bing Thom recently captured British Columbians’ attention with the highly praised Surrey City Centre Library.
Pricing for Burrard Place
A Price List for Burrard Place is not yet available. If you are interested in receiving them when they come available, please fill out the blue form above!
Floor Plans for Burrard Place
Floor plans for this project are not yet available. If you are interested in receiving them when they come available, please fill out the blue form above!
Deposits for Burrard Place
Uncertain at present, but expect a percentage of the purchase price to be payable before completion.
Expected Completion for Burrard Place
The project’s rezoning application was revised in March 2013.
Information on expected completion date is not yet available.
Burrard Place Postal Code
Looking for Other Condos Nearby?
Check out Modern by Amacon with Video, Floor Plans, and Pricing!