At a Glance
- bordered by Cambie Park and Langara Golf Course
- short walk to Canada Line for easy access to shopping & airport
- LEED Gold certified
- large 1-, 2-, 3-bedroom homes
- high-volume 9-foot- & 10-foot-high ceilings
- landscaped courtyard with garden plots
- Travelers 1-2-5-10 New Home Warranty
Elegantly Simple Vancouver Parkside Living
Six-storey Cambria Park is a LEED Gold certified wood frame construction with concrete floors and a handsome brick and HardiPlank exterior. In keeping with its prime location overlooking Cambie Park and Langara Golf Course, MOSAIC Homes offer you 69 open & airy residences whose high windows will fill them full of light. Choose from 22 different floor plans spanning 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom homes, some with a den and two or three bathrooms.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Cambria Park marries elegance and comfort with an enviable location that puts you in close proximity to the 49th & Cambie Canada Line station for one-stop access to Oakridge Shopping Centre, 39th & Cambie liquor store, or the new Marine Gateway development with its Cineplex cinemas and T&T supermarket. Continue on to downtown Vancouver for inexhaustible dining and entertainment options without the hassle of driving and parking, or head south to Richmond for the River Rock Casino and some of the world’s best Chinese food.
Pricing for Cambria Park
Cambria Park sales begin soon! Fill in the blue form above for access to the price information for this Cambie Corridor Presale!
Floor Plans for Cambria Park
Cambria Park offers 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom floor plans with or without den, ranging from 775 sq ft to 2,183 sq ft. Choose from either boulevard-facing or park-facing homes.
1-bedroom K plan
2-bedroom & Den F1 plan
3-bedroom & den M plan
Cambria Park Interiors
- high-volume 9-foot- & 10-foot-high ceilings maximize space, light, and storage
- up to 7-foot-high windows stream natural light
- laminate wood flooring throughout living and dining areas, kitchen, den, hall closets, and entry
- textured loop pile carpeting throughout bedrooms
- reinforced entertainment wall with cord-concealing conduit
- radiant in-floor heating
- heat recovery ventilator
- polished white quartz countertop
- Blanco stainless steel, double-bowl sink
- under-cabinet task lights
- Bertazzoni 4-burner 30-inch stainless steel dual fuel range with electric self-clean oven
- Fisher & Paykel, 36-inch stainless steel refrigerator
- Cabinet-finish, integrated Blomberg dishwasher
- Panasonic Inverter microwave
- Whirlpool Duet front-loading washer & dryer
- frameless glass shower in ensuite
- deep soaker tub in second bathroom
- polished white quartz countertop
- white undermount Kohler porcelain sinks
- polished chrome Grohe faucets & showerheads
- water-efficient Kohler dual-flush toilets
- integrated linear lighting below floating cabinetry
Amenities at Cambria Park
Cambria Park will offer residents an outdoor leisure area and communal courtyard with spaces to sit, play, and gather. Inside, there will be a commons with harvest table, entertainment area, and outdoor patio.
Parking and Storage
Resident parking will be available in a parked. Parkade bicycle racks will provide secure bike storage with optional lockers to provide extra security.
Maintenance Fees at Cambria Park
These have not yet been announced.
Developer Team for Cambria Park
Brought to you by the developer of Cambria and Elizabeth, also on the Cambie Corridor, Vancouver-based MOSAIC Homes is driven by a simple purpose: the thoughtful and urbane densification of cities. MOSAIC currently focus on building the best apartments and townhomes throughout Greater Vancouver. It’s about adding value using great design — value that endures for years after you move in.
MOSAIC has tasked Vancouver’s Ramsay Worden Architects to design Cambria Park. Ramsay Worden has been active since 1989 and have a wide range of experience, including projects for public institutions, as well as for private developers, new construction and renovation. The firm has developed a reputation for innovative design both in well established contexts and in the creation of new communities.
Expected Completion for Cambria Park
These luxury Westside condo homes are expected to be completed by summer 2016.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in the Cambie Corridor, Marpole, or South Vancouver?
Check out these great Cambie Corridor Presales!