This pre-construction development at 238 W. Broadway is being called a new Vancouver landmark. It will boast amazing city and mountain views and offer easy access to downtown and YVR via the Canada Line stop just outside its front doors.
- 57 units
- 8 storeys
- 1-, 2-, 3-bedroom, and penthouse units
- concrete construction
- brick masonry exterior
- street level commercial space
- seconds to the Canada Line
- close to Whole Foods, Best Buy & more
- perfectly situated between Main St. and Cambie Village
This area is undergoing tremendous residential densification and is one of the hottest markets in the city.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Please take a moment to contact me so I can keep you updated on the Citti condos as more information comes in.
Pricing for Citti Condos
No pricing details have been released for this development yet. I’ll post details as soon as they become available.
Floor Plans for Citti Condos
Residents at Citti will have their choice of two modern colour palettes; Broadway or Cambie (how cheeky.)
- wide-plank laminate throughout living areas
- cozy nylon in bedrooms
- roller shades
- walk-in closets complete with organizers
- high-end Blomberg front load washer/dryer
- 12 months of FREE Shaw TV & Internet
- quartz countertop
- metallic backsplash
- Stainless-steel appliance package, including:
- Fully-integrated Blomberg fridge (1 & 2-bedroom homes)
- Fully-integrated Fhiaba fridge in larger homes
- Fulgor Milano convection wall oven
- Blomberg dishwasher
- Panasonic microwave
- Grohe pull-down chrome faucet
- high-gloss cabinetry with soft-close hardware and under-cabinet lighting
- porcelain tile flooring
- deep soaker tub in main bathroom
- ensuites with walk-in shower or tub
- Calacatta marble mosaic tile accents
- Grohe single-lever faucets
- high-efficiency, dual flush toilets
Amenities at Citti
CM Bay is the development team behind Citti. They are the driving force behind the ambitious Oakridge redevelopment as well as Choklit Townhomes on Fairview Slopes.
The project will be built by Ventana Construction Corporation, a trusted builder with decades of experience. They’ve been responsible for successful developments like Forty Nine West and MEC corporate headquarters on Great Northern Way.
The building is expected to be completed in fall 2016.
Parking and Storage
There are two levels of underground parking planned. Each unit comes with one stall.
Bicycle storage is also included.
Citti Postal Code
Interested in other condos near Cambie Street or along the Broadway corridor?
Check out these great New Condos on the Cambie Corridor!