At a Glance
- located on Michigan Street in James Bay, Victoria
- 106 condos, 7 townhomes
- master-planned community with plaza, library, offices, shops
- steps from the Inner Harbour
- blocks from Downtown Victoria
- short walk to Royal BC Musuem
- near Thunderbird, Cridge, Beacon Hill parks
Inspired Living in Victoria’s Inner Circle
Capital Park is a vibrant, yet intimate community with a distinct sense of place. The sophisticated concrete-built condominium homes and townhomes are nestled within an expansively-landscaped setting. A rarity in buildings of this size, and virtually unheard of in townhomes, concrete construction ensures that these homes are built to last. Designed to blend seamlessly with the charming James Bay neighbourhood along a beautiful tree-lined street, the master plan’s inviting courtyards, tranquil interconnected walkways, and calming water features provide an idyllic setting.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Positioned opposite the landmark Legislature building, just blocks from the downtown core and steps to the Inner Harbour, Capital Park Residences stands as the final phase of a master-plan community by two of BC’s most respected developers – Concert and Jawl Properties. Nestled between charming tree-lined Michigan Street and the landscaped courtyards and shaded pathways of a vibrant new community, Capital Park Residences comprises two boutique concrete buildings at four and five storeys, as well as a collection of seven concrete townhomes.
Pricing for Capital Park Residences
- 1-bedroom homes from $489,900
- 2 & 3 bedrooms from $789,900
- townhomes from $1,479,900
Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Capital Park Residences updates.
Floor Plans for Capital Park Residences
The four-storey building at 530 Michigan wraps around the west courtyard of Capital Park and frames an expansive water feature. The 70, 1- to 3-bedroom condominium homes offer gated patios, decks, balconies and terraces to enjoy views of the courtyard’s lush landscaping to the north or an established, tree-lined street to the south.
With only 36 homes, the intimate scale of 550 Michigan results in a real sense of community – where neighbours are known and life is more peaceful. The five-storey building comprises mainly 2-bedroom and larger homes, ranging up to 1,927 sq ft. A variety of outdoor spaces, including private rooftop terraces, are situated to maximize views of the Legislature, impressive central plaza, Olympic Mountains, and canopy of established trees.
Capital Park Residences townhomes are a limited collection of seven 2- & 3-bedroom + den plans, ranging from 1,448 – 1,757. These spacious two- and three-storey homes are concrete-built, a rarity in townhome construction. Arrive through private, gated two-car garages or individual front doors on Michigan Street. Expand your living space outdoors with generous roof terraces, fenced backyards and front porches. These townhomes blend the convenience of condominium living with the cachet of a single-family home.
Contact me today to discuss this exceptional purchase opportunity in the heart of .
Capital Park Residences Interiors
Step into your sophisticated and well-appointed residence. Where sleek, contemporary finishes epitomize urban refinement and open floorplans flow naturally. Where inspired design meets impeccable quality to elevate your daily life.
- Choose from two sophisticated colour palettes.
- Premium quarter-cut, solid-core walnut veneer entry door with Colombo Italian-made mortise lock set.
- Smartly designed great room spaces with lofty ceilings that range from 8’ 8″ up to 9’ 8″ and expansive windows overlooking landscaped courtyards, plazas or tree-lined Michigan Street.
- Spacious balconies, patios or terraces for relaxed outdoor living and entertaining.
- Engineered wide-plank brushed oak flooring throughout.
- Year-round comfort with in-suite controlled heating and ventilation system.
- Energy-efficient air-conditioning for penthouses in 550 Michigan and all townhomes.
- Solid-core bedroom and bathroom doors with brushed stainless steel lever handles.
- Full-height sliding glass doors for maximum space and flexibility in dens.
- Closets throughout fitted with shelving. Master walk-in bedroom closets feature recessed lighting as well as fully outfitted, functionally-designed closet organizers with shelving and drawers.
- Stacking, high-efficiency 24″ Blomberg front-loading washer and dryer or side-by-side 27″ Samsung washer and dryer.
- Contemporary custom roller blinds on all exterior windows and patio doors.
- Smooth-finish ceilings and flat-profile door trims and baseboards throughout.
- Contemporary ceiling light fixtures included in dining room, den, and all bedrooms.
In form and function, contemporary kitchens set the stage for effortless entertaining. Flat-panel wood grain laminate and custom white cabinetry, complemented by quartz slab countertops and matching backsplashes, provide an elegant backdrop. Islands are a proud focal point with their marble-patterned, polished quartz countertops extending to waterfall gables. High-performance, fully-integrated Bosch appliances will inspire your inner gourmet.
- German-engineered, premium Bosch appliance package includes:
- Integrated 24″ or 30″ refrigerator with freezer drawer.
- Integrated, ultra-quiet 24″ dishwasher.
- Built-in, touch-control 24″ or 30″ electric cooktop in black ceramic glass.
- Built-in 24″ or 30″ convection wall oven.
- Integrated, panelled low-profile slide-out hood fan for a clean, contemporary look.
- Built-in Panasonic microwave.
- Full-height pantry for added storage.
- Elegant flat-panel wood grain laminate lower cabinetry paired with custom white upper cabinetry fea turing soft-close doors and drawers.
- Seamless polished quartz slab countertop and matching backsplash.
- Kitchen island features marble-patterned polished quartz slab countertop with waterfall gables and wood grain laminate cabinetry.
- Single-basin under-mount stainless steel sink with Grohe polished chrome pull-down faucet.
- Functional details include under-sink pull-out recycling compartments and recess ed under-cabinet lighting
With a deep soaker tub, frameless glass shower, large-format porcelain tiles and in-floor heating, these refined bathrooms provide a rejuvenating, private sanctuary. Take comfort in this luxurious attention to detail as you begin and wind down each day.
- Elegantly designed vanity with contemporary cabinetry and under lighting.
- Custom mirror ed upper cabinet with wood grain laminate frame and wall sconces.
- Seamless polished quartz slab countertop with under-mount sink and Grohe polished chrome single-lever faucet.
- Impressive, large-format 12″ x 24″ polished marble-patterned porcelain tile tub front and accent wall with matching matt e tile flooring.
- Matching marble-patterned porcelain mosaic tile shower flooring.
- Elegant and efficient Toto toilet with soft-close lid.
- NuHeat in-floor heating in main bath or en suite with programmable touchscreen control.
- Frameless glass shower doors in main bath or ensuite.
- Separate soaker tub and shower combination in en suite.
Amenities at Capital Park Residences
Residents will enjoy use of a well-equipped fitness studio and private resident lounge opening onto a furnished, landscaped terrace with barbecue. The Capital Park master-planned community also includes a central public plaza, courtyards, two office buildings, a Victoria Public Library branch, supermarket, and cafe.
Parking and Storage
Gated underground bicycle and vehicle parking is provided with all residences with provision for electric vehicle charging.
Maintenance Fees at Capital Park Residences
Developer Team for Capital Park Residences
Founded in 1989, Concert Properties specializes in developing rental apartments, condominium homes and retirement communities, acquiring and developing commercial, industrial and infrastructure properties and in property management. With operations in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, Concert has completed developments in excess of $2 billion, built 9,000 rental and condominium homes, and developed or acquired more than 10 million square feet of income-producing properties.
Jawl Properties is an integrated developer, owner, and manager of premium office, retail, and light industrial space in Victoria, BC. With properties located in downtown Victoria, the award-winning Selkirk Waterfront Community and prime areas of Saanich, Jawl Properties has a wide inventory of space solutions to accommodate the needs of their clients. Jawl aims to provide clients with market-leading office space solutions through responsive management services and a long-term commitment to high quality construction and maintenance practices. Jawl Properties is also fully committed to the local community and engages in sustainable and environmentally responsible business practices.
Endall Elliot Associates is a growing architectural and urban design firm based in the Yaletown area of Downtown Vancouver. They have an extensive portfolio of work spanning complex urban mixed-use developments, residential, hotel, commercial, and recreational projects. Recent projects include the Hotel Georgia and 980 Howe Street in Vancouver.
BBA is a multi-disciplinary interior design firm led by principal and founder, Sharon Bortolotto. BBA Design Consultants’ highly-talented team has worked on a wide variety of projects specializing in hospitality, reatil, spa, multi-family residential and commercial projects. Projects include several iconic, award-winning properties including Wickininnish Inn, Nita Lake Lodge, and Black Rock Oceanfront Resort.
Expected Completion for Capital Park Residences
Selling now! Completion expected in late 2020 or early 2021.