At a Glance
- located on Eaglecrest Drive at Inglis Road
- 12 x 3-storey buildings
- 8 townhomes & 55 condos
- panoramic ocean & mountain views
- 1,655 sq ft amenity building
- infinity-edge swimming pool with hot tub & patio
- adjacent to Inglis Trail forest walk
- steps from services, shops, restaurants
- walking distance to public market & marina
- 5-minute drive to Langdale ferry terminal
- 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast Golf Club
Coast into Home
EagleView Heights is a community of beautiful homes designed by award-winning architects, Ankenman Marchand. Located in the heart of Gibsons on the Sunshine Coast, these contemporary seaside residences are designed to be energy and water efficient. Over 85% boast 180-degree — or more — ocean views. Dwelling types range from 800-sq-ft Garden Suites to 2,400-sq-ft, two-level duplexes with optional interior elevators. Intelligently-designed, single-level condos range in size from 1,250 – 1,650 sq ft with two bedrooms, two bedrooms + den, or three bedrooms. Each 3-storey 6-plex has a central, secure elevator serving just two homes per floor.
A home at EagleView Heights places you in the center of the beautiful seaside village of Gibsons, BC, within a short stroll of parks, the marina, the town library, museum, and public market. Just a five-minute drive brings you to the ferry terminal, and ten minutes will have you swinging an iron at the scenic and challenging Sunshine Coast Golf Club. Inglis Trail forest walk is right next door, providing instant access to this incredible and inviting nature park. Convenience is the ability to lock-and-walk to fine dining, craft beer pubs, restaurants, shopping, and art galleries — all within minutes of your home.
Pricing for EagleView Heights
This development is in its pre-construction phase. Sales have already begun. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to EagleView Heights updates.
Floor Plans for EagleView Heights
Phase 1 will see the development of the site’s Upper Bench with the following homes available:
- 47 x single-level condos from 1,250 – 1,650 sq ft
- 8 x 800 sq ft, 1-bedroom Garden Suites
- 8 x 2,400 sq ft, 3-bedroom townhomes
To view basic floorplan layouts, visit the EagleView Heights website.
Interested parties are strongly advised to contact me today to discuss purchasing availability according to your needs. I expect this exceptional opportunity to sell quickly.
EagleView Heights Interiors
- Single-level design provides easy living and privacy
- Windows & patios open to wide vistas of Howe Sound & Coast Mountain range
- Expansive windows draw light and fresh air into homes
- Compact 24″ stackable Blomberg washer & dryer
- Exceptional sound insulation and noise control
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
Cooking with a View
- Choose between Shaker or Flat Panel cabinetry
- Classic quartz countertop
- Tile backsplash
- Premium stainless steel appliance package:
- 30″ Bosch refrigerator with bottom freezer in all 2- and 3-bedroom suites
- 36″ Bosch refrigerator with bottom freezer in townhomes
- 24″ Blomberg refrigerator/freezer + slide-in stove & cooktop in all garden suites
- 30″ 5-burner gas cooktop in all 2- and 3-bedroom suites
- 30″ Bosch wall and speed combination oven in all 2- and 3-bedroom suites
- 24″ fully-integrated Bosch dishwasher
The Bathroom Spa
- Most homes with 5 fixtures
- Heated floors
- Smooth, solid quartz countertop
- Spa-like finishes
Amenities at EagleView Heights
Residents will enjoy a spectacular outdoor pool and hot tub for enjoying the long West Coast summers, a fully-equipped loft gym, a meeting space, and a 2-acre re-imagined park with pond that’s adjacent to nature trails.
Parking and Storage
Total vehicle parking for the Upper Bench homes will include 122 standard, 15 visitor, 2 accessible, and 1 loading spaces. Townhomes will have built-in garages, while condominium parking will be located in a one-level underground parkade that will also include 47 storage lockers and secure bicycle parking.
Maintenance Fees at EagleView Heights
Developer Team for EagleView Heights
Since 1994, TC Development Group has been regarded as one of Vancouver’s premier developers and construction companies, responsible for creating many distinctive and award-winning properties throughout the Lower Mainland. Drawing from their vast experience of building and developing commercial, multi-family, resort, and high-end custom homes, their innovative approach always begins with an emphasis on personalized service and commitment to creating lasting value and quality.
Ankenman Marchand Architects is experienced in a broad spectrum of architectural, urban design, and community planning projects, including multi-residential developments, commercial projects, heritage restoration, and resort planning. At AMA, fresh ideas are paired with technical skill, to produce award-winning results. Their multi-disciplinary team finds thoughtful solutions to clients’ needs, using sustainable building practices and building information modelling. AMA’s strengths are in quality of service and the form and function of the resulting architecture, regardless of budget.
Since 1994, False Creek Design Group has provided comprehensive design services on projects in all categories and of all sizes, from custom residential to large corporate projects; from retail locations to not-for-profit community organizations. FCDG’s approach is based on an integrated design process, working collaboratively with all stakeholders in the design and construction process. Engaging and promoting participation minimizes compromise and maximizes outcomes on all levels and through all stages of a project. FCDG has long been a proponent of sustainable design and their work continues to be based on principles of social, fiscal, and environmental responsibility.
Expected Completion for EagleView Heights
TBA. Construction begins in Fall 2019. Visit the sales centre at 103 – 875 Gibsons Way from 10am-5pm, Wednesday-Monday.