Created by the craftsmen at Intergulf Development Group (of Kits360 fame), these Vancouver condos feature stunning park vistas and views of the North Shore Mountains.
Empire at QE Park condos are a mere moment from the Canada Line train and offer easy access to all Vancouver has to offer.
At a Glance
- 177 one-, two- and three-bedroom townhomes and condos
- three six-storey midrise residential buildings featuring concrete construction
- just under nine-foot ceilings in most homes
- enviable park, city and mountain views (and shared rooftop lounge)
- adjacent to one of the world’s most beautifully maintained park
- Miele premium appliances
- less than a minute to the Canada Line train
Currently in pre-construction and registration phase, the Empire at QE Park condos are located at 4533-4591 Cambie Street (and 29th Ave.). In addition to their amazing park-side location, located on the Cambie Corridor, they are only ten minutes to both downtown and Richmond. Condo locations this stunning are rare, even in Vancouver, so contact me soon to learn more.
Empire at QE Park Condos—Spacious Inside, Panoramic Outside
With almost nine-foot ceilings in most of the Empire at QE Park condo homes, premium Miele appliances and central air conditioning, residents of this new Vancouver condo development will enjoy a luxurious interior that matches the unsurpassable views. Every detail has been attended to, including high-performance acoustical underlay to minimize sound transfer between floors.
Pricing for Empire at QE Park Condos
Floor Plans at Empire at QE Park Condos
This Vancouver condo and townhome development will offer a range of floor plans, many featuring den spaces:
- one-bedroom condos from 500-700 square feet
- two-bedroom condos from 750-1200 square feet
- three-bedroom condos from 1125-1250 square feet
- townhomes from 1600-1850 square feet
Interiors at Empire at QE Park
These LEED Gold certified homes feature a choice of two elegant colour palettes in sophisticated interiors by award-winning BYU Design. Residents will also enjoy:
- central air conditioning
- engineered hardwood flooring in entry, kitchen, living and dining areas
- wool-blend carpet in bedrooms
- sleek roller shades
- Blomberg stacking washer/dryer
Enviable Kitchen Spaces
- quartz countertop with matching accent backsplash
- horizontal grain wood veneer cabinetry
- full-height pantries (in most homes)
- Miele fridge, gas cook top, built-in wall oven, stainless steel dishwasher
- undermount double-bowl sink
- Italian crystal lighting above kitchen islands
- recessed pot lights and undercabinet task lighting
Masterful Bathroom Amenities
All bathrooms in the Empire at QE Park condos and townhomes include:
- Duravit undermount sink
- Duravit dual-flush toilet
- recessed pot lighting
Bathrooms in the one-bedroom units are very well-appointed. Main bathrooms in the two-bedroom and larger condo homes include:
- impressively designed vanity with:
- horizontal grain wood veneer cabinetry with soft-close hardware
- elegant framed mirror
- two convenient pull-out drawers
- sophisticated sconce lighting
- stone slab countertop (in marble or Travertine depending on colour scheme)
- white ceramic tile tub surround
- sleek tailored Grohe single-lever chrome faucet and tub fixtures
- tile floors and tub deck in marble or Travertine to match vanity
- tub wall niche in select units
Developer Team for Empire at QE Park Condos
Intergulf Development Group has been at the core of the real estate development industry since 1982. They pride themselves on adapting to the character and nuances of each community in which they build, from Vancouver to Calgary, San Diego to Long Beach. This community-focused approach is why they say, “Investing in an Intergulf home is investing in a community. Intergulf built Kits360 recently completed and located at 1777 West 7th Avenue in Kitsilano. The building has bee popular with owners and buyers alike.
Expected Completion for Empire at QE Park Condos
Estimated completion for Empire at Queen Elizabeth Park is for late 2015. Call 604-763-3136 for more details!
Deposit structure for this Vancouver condo development.
Presale condo deposits for Empire at Queen Elizabeth park are as follows:
- $20,0000 upon an accepted offer.
- 10% within 7 days of the accepted offer to coincide with the 7 day rescission period.
- 5% the later of 3 months or the Developer receiving the Building Permit.
Parking and Storage
Empire at QE Park condos include secure underground parking.
Peace of Mind Amenities for Empire at QE Park Condos
Residents of this new condo development will have the peace of mind coming from:
- enterphone at lobby and parkade entrances with access control systems
- hard-wired smoke detectors
- homes pre-wired for Internet and cable
- comprehensive industry-leading warranties
Remember Folks! GST is payable on presale and pre-construction condos in Vancouver!
What to know how much? Check out this GST/PTT Calculator!