At a Glance
- terraced concrete building
- lushly landscaped grounds in a spectacular setting
- understated interiors & designer appliances
- adjacent to Park Royal shopping centre
- convenient connections to Vancouver, Horseshoe Bay & Whistler
- LEED Silver master-planned community
- geothermal energy system
West Coast Modernism
With an absence of unnecessary ornaments, Evelyn utilizes a combination of natural raw materials that fit within its environment, creating beauty unique to its setting and embracing nature. Private terraces provide homeowners with their own garden space, accentuated by the natural surroundings and trees. The site and building orientation is organized so that everyone has southern views and ample sun exposure. Meticulous attention has been placed on the ground level experience, as well, with water features, wandering paths, and pedestrian walkways which are central to Evelyn’s urban expression.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
West Vancouver offers some of the most breathtaking natural scenery in all of Canada. From the beaches of Ambleside and Dundarave, to the rocky shoreline of Lighthouse Park through to Howe Sound, this is an unparalleled playground. With 138 parks, seemingly endless public waterfront, and more than 100 kilometres of urban paths and wilderness trails, Evelyn is perfect for those who lead active lifestyles and value the time they spend outdoors as much as in. There’s no shortage of things to do, with year-round options at your doorstep ranging from sailing to skiing.
With all the charms and amenities offered in West Vancouver, you may rarely need to venture to downtown Vancouver. But if you do, the newly-redesigned Lions Gate Bridge on-amps and adjacent Taylor Way bus stops will take you there in minutes. With direct connections to Highway 1, Highway 99, and the ferries in Horseshoe Bay, your escapes to Bowen Island, the Sunshine Coast, and Whistler have never been easier.
Contact me today to learn about remaining opportunities to own in this established, master-planned community.
Pricing for Evelyn
Details have not yet been released. However, given the great popularity of Evelyn’s earlier phases, we strongly recommend you sign up to our VIP list above to ensure priority access to this incredible purchase opportunity.
Floor Plans for Evelyn
Onni’s Fall Feature Home for At Forest’s-Edge Three & Four is Plan B, a 2-bedroom + den designed for owners who have a sophisticated eye for style and detail.
2 Bedroom + Den
Living: 1,125-1,145 sq ft (approx)
Outdoor: 170-175 sq ft (approx)
Total: 1,295-1,320 sq ft (approx)
- Automated lighting in living areas
- Automated sound control with built-in speakers in kitchen
- Premium wide-plank, engineered oak hardwood flooring with resilient brushed finish throughout living, entry, flex space, dens, and kitchen
- 100% wool berber carpeting with cushioning underpad throughout bedrooms and walk-in closets
- Porcelain tile in laundry closet
- Full size high-efficiency Energy Star front-loading washer and Energuide-rated dryer
- Modern, slim-line roller shades with 95% blockage to filter UV light on exterior windows with remote control operation for living and dining rooms
- Flat painted ceilings throughout with recessed pot lighting in entry, bathrooms and kitchen
- Ample in-suite storage with multiple oversized closets featuring contemporary flat-panel doors and modern polished chrome door hardware
- Forced air heating and cooling
- Contemporary flat profile painted baseboards and door casings
- Painted solid wood interior doors
- Multiple outlets for high-speed internet
- Designer appliances package:
- Sub-Zero 30” or 36” wood-paneled integrated fridge with dual freezer drawers at the bottom
- Asko 24” full size wood-paneled integrated dishwasher
- Miele 30” or 36” gas cook top
- Faber 30” or 36” low-profile slide out 3 speed hood fan
- Miele 30” convection wall oven
- Sub-Zero under-counter integrated wine fridge
- 1 1⁄2” thick double-nosed honed granite or composite stone counter tops with breakfast bar overhang
- Full height stone backsplash to match counter tops
- Custom made flat panel wood cabinets featuring custom wood gables and accent lacquer panel upper cabinets and bar backs
- Soft close mechanism on all kitchen doors and drawers
- Double bowl stainless steel zero-radius under-mounted sink
- In-sink waste disposal
- Kohler polished chrome kitchen faucet with extractible spray
- Recessed pot lighting throughout kitchen
- Under-cabinet puck lighting illuminating work space
- Plug-in USB outlet included in the kitchen for convenient charging of your smartphone or electronic device
- Nuheat electric floor heating system with thermostat
- 12” x 24” imported honed travertine stone floor tile with matching 2” x 4” shower floor tile
- Generously sized floating custom oak vanity cabinet and coordinating medicine cabinet
- Soft-close mechanism and chrome door hardware on cabinetry
- Honed marble slab countertops featured in Ambleside scheme
- Honed quartz slab countertops featured in Dundarave scheme
- Under-mount wash basin with double-handle chrome faucet in master bathrooms (and in main bathrooms in single bathroom homes)
- Semi-recessed wash basin with single-lever chrome faucet in second bathrooms
- Water-conserving elongated toilet
- Showers encased in frameless glass and floor-to-ceiling tile
- All showers equipped with wall mounted hand shower as well as rainshower head and pressure balanced valves
- Deck-mounted deep soaker tub with flexible hand shower
- Polished chrome bathroom accessories
- Contemporary and functional wall sconces and pot lighting
Amenities at Evelyn
Landscaping includes heritage and additional trees, tranquil gardens and water features, inviting walkways, paths community linkages. Two convenient footpaths run through the site to Park Royal. Ample, secured residential and visitor parking for vehicles and bicycles. A complete selection of urban amenities, personal services and shopping adjacent to the property. Convenient access to nearby waterside parks, beaches and community services. Oversized south facing terraces with landscaped framed edges, ranging from 100 – 1,600 sq ft.
Parking and Storage
There are 122 resident and 10 visitor vehicle spaces, and 53 bicycle stalls contained in the building’s three levels of underground parkade.
Maintenance Fees at Evelyn
Included in pricing information.
Developer Team for Evelyn
The Onni Group is one of North America’s leading private real estate developers, with extensive experience designing, developing, building and managing innovative projects. As a fully-integrated company that directly oversees every step in the development process, Onni has built over 10,000 homes. In addition, the company owns and manages more than 7 million square feet of commercial property, over 5,500 rental apartment units, and has an additional 10 million square feet in various stages of development. With offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Chicago, Los Angeles, Phoenix and Mexico, Onni continues to expand and diversify into new markets throughout North America.
Expected Completion for Evelyn
To be determined.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in West or North Vancouver?
Check out these great North Shore Presales!