At a Glance
- located at East 3rd St & Moody Ave in North Vancouver
- collection of 35 wood frame townhomes
- 3 storeys, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- 1,500 – 2,043 sq ft
- attached 1- or 2-car garage
- 500 sq ft rooftop patio in most homes
- 400 – 650 sq ft lock-off suites
- Passive House construction with 90% reduced energy costs
Intelligent. Flexible. Revolutionary.
Evolv35 offers the luxury and comfort of a true row townhome. Start with unmatched construction quality, including triple-glazed windows and super insulated, 14” thick exterior walls. These passive built homes are simply the most amazingly quiet, highly efficient, and healthy new homes on the market today. The open concept residences feature a show-stopping floating staircase, wide plank laminate flooring, and a high-end stainless steel appliance package, including an integrated custom panel fridge, as well as polished quartz counter tops.
Living in the centrally-located Moodyville connects you to all the best North Vancouver has to offer – from shopping and cultural districts to an endless variety of nature. This re-imagined neighbourhood will be complete very soon and offer the convenience of Lower Lonsdale without living in the active hub. Instead, you will enjoy the quiet residential streets of Moodyville with even more amenities close by.
Pricing for Evolv35
Prices start at just under $1.3 million.
Floor Plans for Evolv35
Townhomes range in size from 1,500 – 2,043 sq ft. Serious buyers are urged to contact me today to discuss availability and arrange to review relevant plans. These unique homes are expected to sell fast.
- Wide Plank Laminate flooring.
- Expansive triple glazed windows.
- Private garage and storage space.
- Energy efficient stacking washer and Passive House certified dryer.
- Additional sound-proofing with a concrete coat on the main floor to minimize any sound transfer to and from the lock-off floor.
- Polished quartz counter tops.
- Soft close cabinets and drawers.
- Integrated custom panel fridge.
- Stainless steel wall oven.
- 30” induction cook top, touch-activated controls with 4 elements.
- Stainless steel HVI certified hood fan.
- Stainless steel built-in microwave.
- Integrated 24″ dishwasher.
- Frameless glass bath/shower.
- Porcelain 24″x24″ tiles.
- European-inspired hand shower.
- Polished quartz counter tops.
Amenities at Evolv35
Perhaps one of its most stunning features is the 500-sq ft rooftop patio in most homes, which takes in panoramic views of the cityscape, mountains, and ocean. A basement studio or 1-bedroom lock-off suite with a private entrance, ranging from 400 to 650 sq ft, provides a flexible living option that can be used as a rental suite, guest room, suite for an aging parent, or family room.
Parking and Storage
Each residence has an attached 1- or 2-car garage. Additional storage is available in the basement.
Maintenance Fees at Evolv35
To be announced.
Developer Team for Evolv35
Guildford Brook Estates Development Corporation is family owned and operated development company based in Richmond, BC. GBE was formed in 1996 with an original focus on land development. This changed in 2000 to high-rise and low-rise residential and mixed use. With a professional team of some of BC’s top names in architecture, interior design and construction, GBE has successfully delivered new homes to communities throughout the Lower Mainland.
Cornerstone Architecture is a Vancouver-based architectural firm founded in 1983. The firm has broad experience in a range of building types for both public and private clients. The firm brings to these projects a commitment to meet client objectives in a consultative manner based on a high quality of design and on sound environmental, technical, and financial understanding. Cornerstone Architecture is the foremost firm in Canada designing Passive House Standard multi-unit residential projects.
Expected Completion for Evolv35
Selling now. Occupancy is anticipated for fall 2018.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in West or North Vancouver?
Check out these great North Shore Presales!