Fifth & Henry at a Glance
How is the exterior of Fifth & Henry finished?
With textured stone walls, light and dark HardiePanel, and natural wood accents.
Do Fifth & Henry homes include storage?
Yes, a bicycle locker and a separate storage space.
Who is the architect for Fifth & Henry?
Victoria firm, dHKarchitects.
Set Your Roots Here
Introducing Fifth & Henry, a 4-storey woodframe lowrise by MGF Project Services in Sidney by the Sea. Located at the intersection of Fifth Street and Henry Avenue, it presents a classic exterior architecture with textured stone walls on the first floor, light-colored HardiePanel in the middle, and dark HardiePanel vertical siding on the top floor which matches the mansard roof. This is accentuated by naturally-finished wood details on the projecting bay windows. The 19 air-conditioned residences include four ground floor patio homes with private entrances and 15 condominiums. Floor plans offer a mix of one to three bedrooms with 722 – 1,338 sq ft of interior space. All homes include a bicycle locker, storage space, and a vehicle stall with EV charging in an underground parkade.
Start your day in this coastal community with a stroll along the oceanfront, basking in the sunrise. Satisfy your caffeine cravings at Alexander’s Coffee, then explore Beacon Avenue with its bakery, coffee shops, cafés, and restaurants. Just steps from home, you’ll also find Beacon Brewing and Victoria Distillers for craft beverages when entertaining guests. Beacon Plaza and Mariner Village Mall are a short 2-minute bike ride away, providing all of your day-to-day shopping needs. Don’t miss the weekly Sidney Farmers Market to savour fresh local produce. For weekend adventures, hop a ferry to Sidney Spit or Anacortes from the in-town terminal. Alternatively, Swartz Bay ferry terminal, serving the southern Gulf Islands and Vancouver, is just an 8-minute drive.
What is the Pricing for Fifth & Henry?
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Fifth & Henry updates.
What Floor Plans are offered for Fifth & Henry?
With interiors ranging from 722 – 1,338 sq ft, choose from a selection of floorplans with the following unit mix:
- 3 x 1-bedroom + den
- 14 x 2-bedroom
- 2 x 3-bedroom
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrades according to your requirements.
What will Fifth & Henry Interiors look like?
- Suites with balconies and patios
- Underground parking
- Front Door and Parking Fob entry system
- Large windows
- Generous ceiling heights
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Sleek gas fireplaces with stone hearth
- Slim profile roller blinds standard on all windows
- Wide plank engineered hardwood floors
- In-suite laundry with award winning Bosch appliances
- Designated storage in underground carpark
- Gas and electrical connections on balconies and patios
- Recessed panel doors with quality chrome hardware
- Custom millwork closets, enhanced cupboard spaces
- Available upgrades: dining room buffet cabinet, home office, murphy bed
- Oversized islands
- Tall pantry
- Solid marbled quartz countertops
- Award-winning Bosch appliances
- Built-in electric wall oven & microwave
- Stainless steel French door counter-depth fridge with bottom-mount freezer
- Built-in stainless steel dishwasher
- Full-size undermount double bowl stainless steel sink
- Single-lever chrome faucet with integrated pull-out spray
- 5-burner stainless gas hob
- Integrated & quiet hood fan
- Under cabinet lighting
- Elegant European oak is mixed with black oak and polished white cabinetry for a classic yet evolved kitchen experience
- Solid marbled quartz counter tops with classic herringbone tiled back splash
- Wide plank, engineered hardwood, oak natural floors
- Beautiful and natural linear grain walnut, mixed with black and polished white cabinetry for an elevated appeal
- Solid marbled quartz back splash and countertops with waterfall
- Engineered hardwood walnut floors
- Separate tub and shower
- Large custom rain shower with adjustable hand wand
- Large-format marbled porcelain tiles
- Solid quartz vanity countertop
- Two undermount sinks
- Single-lever chrome faucets
- Sleek and easy clean polished white cabinets
- Large-format, back lit, vanity mirror
Patio Home Extras
- Mudrooms with marbled porcelain tile and custom millwork
- Laundry rooms, with side-by-side appliances
- Large patios with metal railings and gates
- Sophisticated hedging adds privacy
- Patio-accessed second entrance doors
Does Fifth & Henry have Parking and Storage?
One level of underground parking will accommodate 20 vehicles and 20 bicycles. All homes include a parking stall with EV charging, separate storage, and a bike locker.
Who is the Developer Team for Fifth & Henry?
MGF Project Services is a construction consultancy and advisory firm with its origins in Europe and Australia. The collective experience gained from projects completed in North America, Australia, Europe, and Africa places MGF in a strong position to deliver consultancy services to the construction sector throughout Canada and internationally. MGF is focused on cost, time, and risk management of project delivery in the construction industry. As independent expert advisors, the firm operates from project inception to close-out,
through to asset & facility management.
Founded in Victoria in 2001 by principals Peter de Hoog and Charles Kierulf, dHKarchitects is a full-service design firm offering architecture, master planning & urban design, and interior design. The design approach at dHKarchitects is collaborative, flexible, and innovative with fine attention to detail from initial concept development to successful project completion. Projects have ranged from adaptive re-use of historic buildings and thoughtfully-detailed modernist residences to large-scale contemporary residential, commercial, and institutional site planning and building design.
When is the expected Completion for Fifth & Henry?
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Sidney, Saanich, or Victoria?