$2500 VIP Discount for those who purchase at James Walk with US!
Sign up up below or call 604-763-3136 for more details!
- Located between Cambie Street and Quebec Street potentially at 168 East 35th Avenue.
- 2-, 2+den and 3-bedrooms between 700 – 1200 sq ft
- 1 block to Queen Elizabeth Park
- 48 units
- Wood frame construction with a classic European brick exterior
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
James Walk—Inspired by New York and Paris, situated near Queen Elizabeth Park
James Walk is another addition to the rapidly growing Cambie Corridor area. Like all developments in Vancouver’s hottest real estate areas, James Walk promises mountain and park views, as well as easy access to both downtown and YVR. Where it does separate itself is from its large, spacious apartments inspired by century-old apartments in NYC and Paris.
Sound intriguing? Sign up above and I’ll keep you updated and grant you VIP access.
Pricing for James Walk
Pricing hasn’t been determined yet. Sign up for VIP access above to receive updates when they are announced.
Floor Plans for James Walk Condos
James Walk will boast 2-, 2+den and 3-bedrooms between 700 –1200 sq ft.
*** James Walk Floor Plans AVAILABLE for VIP’s! **** Please call 604-763-3136 or sign up on the Blue Form above.
James Walk Interiors
Developers at James Walk are paying a lot of attention to the landscaping around the building, with sculptures, decorative pavings and gardens planned for the exterior. It gets even better inside:
- Crown moldings, decorative baseboards, and trim
- Expansive outdoor-living areas
- Up to 8-foot-high windows
- High-volume 10-foot-high ceilings
Kitchens shaping up nicely:
- Peninsula kitchen with plenty of cabinet and countertop space, large pull-out drawers and full height pantry*
- Polished white or black quartz countertop
- Beveled, glazed ceramic wall-tiles
- Undermount Franke 18-gauge stainless steel, double bowl sink*
- Kohler Purist pullout faucet in polished chrome
- Soft-close doors
- Appliance ensemble:
- Bertazzoni 4-burner 30-inch stainless steel dual fuel range with brass burners and electric self-clean oven
- Vent-A-Hood® stainless steel hood fan with Magic Lung® system
- Fisher & Paykel, 36-inch stainless steel, counter-depth refrigerator with pullout bottom-drawer freezer*
- Cabinet-finish, integrated Blomberg dishwasher
- Stainless steel Panasonic Inverter microwave
- Whirlpool® Duet® 8 cu.ft. front-loading, side-by-side washer and dryer *
Bathrooms sound spectacular:
- Polished white quartz countertops and white, undermount Kohler porcelain sinks
- Kohler single-lever Singulier faucets in polished chrome
- Soft-close doors and drawers
- Frameless shower in ensuite
- Deep soaker tub in second bathroom
- Kohler showerheads and bathtub fixtures in polished chrome
- Glazed porcelain tile bathtub and shower surrounds
- Water-efficient Kohler Persuade dual-flush toilets
- Porcelain tile flooring
(* – in many suites)
Amenities at James Walk
Residents will enjoy a real sense of community with shared, landscaped terraces and courtyard with garden plots for herbs and vegetables. Plus, they’ll have access to a natural leisure area and outdoor communal courtyard with spaces to sit, play, and gather. A shared Community Commons with kitchenette, harvest table, entertainment area, and outdoor patio round out the list of shared spaces that will make James a seriously nice place to call home.
For more details on all amenities at this presale Vancouver development, fill in the blue form above and I’ll keep you updated.
Parking and Storage
Each unit at James Walk will come with an underground parking space. Shared bike storage is standard, with individual bike lockers also available.
Maintenance Fees at James Walk
Strata fees are still unknown.
Developer Team for James Walk at QE
Mosaic Homes is developing a very solid reputation amongst Vancouver home buyers and real estate investors. They have been very successful in the Tri-cities area, with sold out developments like Fremont Blue in Coquitlam and, closer to James Walk, Cambria at Cambie and 50th.
Expected Completion for James Walk
Completion is expected in summer 2017.
Are you interested in learning more about other condos along Cambie Corridor, near Cambie St. or Mount Pleasant.
Check out these other New Condos on the Cambie Corridor