At a Glance
- last phase of South Richmond’s only master-planned community
- 23 luxury concrete townhomes
- 2- or 3-story, 2- & 3-bedroom homes
- self-contained urban village with stunning 12-acre park
- most homes have panoramic views
- access to 6,000 sq ft amenity complex
- steps from Loblaws City Market, Ironwood Plaza, Coppersmith Mall
- easy access to Highway 99, YVR Airport, BC Ferries, US border
Luxury Living on the Park
Jasmine is a refined collection of twenty three luxurious air-conditioned parkside townhomes neighbouring a serene twelve-acre natural park. As the final phase of The Gardens, a master-planned urban village in a sought-after South Richmond neighbourhood, these two- and three-bedroom homes span across two- or three-storeys, offering spacious interiors for comfortable modern living. Expansive rooftop terraces in some homes provide a seamless integration between indoor and outdoor spaces, perfect for both relaxing and entertaining. The effortless elegance of these modern townhomes perfectly complements the surrounding natural beauty of the adjacent park.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Jasmine at The Gardens’ convenient and highly accessible location is only one factor that contributes to the elevated lifestyle you’ll experience living here. The rest comes down to design. Every element, whether it’s flooring finishes, window sizes and orientations, shower niches or kitchen layouts, everything has been thoughtfully planned and meticulously designed, ensuring comfortable living. With stunning exteriors and exquisite interiors, coming home has never been more inviting.
Pricing for Jasmine at The Gardens
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and prices for this limited, exclusive opportunity.
Floor Plans for Jasmine at The Gardens
Jasmine offers 23 townhouses with one 2-bedroom and five 3-bedroom plans to choose from.
Jasmine at The Gardens Interiors
A choice of three well-curated West Coast colour palettes defines sophisticated interiors. Step inside a Jasmine townhome filled with natural light – the result of high ceilings and expansive windows. The intelligently designed open concept conveys an uninterrupted flow of space, enhancing brightness from wall to wall. Appreciate your surroundings when relaxing after a long day or in the company of friends and family.
- Three thoughtfully curated west coast colour palettes to choose from
- Over-height ceilings starting at 9′ in main living areas for all homes
- Luxurious wide-plank laminate flooring throughout
- Solid, wood shelves and chrome rods in all closets
- State-of-the-art roller blinds on all exterior windows
- Efficient forced-air heating and cooling system for year-round comfort
- High-efficiency Blomberg washer and dryer
Kitchens not only look beautiful; they are exquisitely designed to function the way you want them to. Ample storage keeps all your culinary supplies and groceries organized, while plenty of counter space gives you room to work. The full-sized appliances will ensure you’re fully-equipped and able to experiment in the kitchen with ease.
- Premier professional grade appliance package:
- Blomberg 30″ 17.8 cu. ft. Energy Star stainless steel refrigerator
- Bosch 30″ stainless steel five-burner gas cooktop
- Bosch 30″ 4.6 cu. ft. stainless steel wall oven
- Venmar 30″ 450 CFM stainless steel hood fan with 3 speed settings
- Bosch 24″ Energy Star™ integrated stainless steel dishwasher with fourteen place-setting capacity
- Panasonic 24″ 1.2 cu. ft. stainless steel microwave with trim kit
- Durable and easy-to-clean quartz countertops and backsplash
- Modern, under-mounted double bowl sink with a polished chrome faucet
- Soft-close laminate cabinetry with brushed nickel hardware
- Under-cabinet lighting
Retreat to the luxurious spa-like en suite after a long day at work where you’ll be welcomed with heated floors, a soaker tub and sleek tile surround. Indulge in the panoramic mountain and park views from your private rooftop terrace, a perfect place to gather with friends and family for a meal under the evening sky.
- Solid quartz counter tops
- Under-mounted sinks with European styled chrome faucets
- Soft-close cabinetry with brushed nickel hardware
- Powder room on main living floor
- Custom designed mirrored medicine cabinet
- Comfortable, custom heated floor tiles
- Full-height, large format porcelain tiles on all walls and floors
- Elegant frameless glass shower enclosures
- Recessed wall niche with shelf
- Bathrooms with tubs feature a contemporary 5′ soaker tub with tiled apron
- Frameless mirror with warm hued overhead lighting
- Large format porcelain tiled floors
- Contemporary 5′ soaker tub
- Feature wall with elongated hexagon tiles
Amenities at Jasmine at The Gardens
As part of a master-planned community, Dahlia residents will enjoy a range of amenities not normally found included in condominium developments. A 6,000-square-foot amenity complex offers an indoor gymnasium with basketball and badminton courts, changing rooms, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, a conference room, and a shared green space.
A 10,900-square-foot courtyard will provide a lawn with water feature, children’s play area, a covered outdoor dining area, and a summer flower garden. A 12.2-acre Agricultural Park will include trails, play areas, ponds, community gardens, and horticultural and agricultural interpretive facilities in the various garden areas.
In addition to the commercial spaces that have already been constructed in Phase 1 of The Gardens, a 37-space child care facility will be housed in an existing replica Dutch castle that was originally donated to Vancouver for Expo ’86 by the city of Coevorden, the ancestral home of Captain George Vancouver.
Parking and Storage
Each home includes a private two-car garage with ample space for storage.
Maintenance Fees at Jasmine at The Gardens
Included in pricing information.
Developer Team for Jasmine at The Gardens
Townline Group of Companies is a real estate development company focused primarily in the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada. Since 1981, they have amassed a diverse project portfolio spanning market and non-market multi-family housing, rental apartments, single-family homes, heritage restoration, mixed, commercial, and retail developments. Through the firm’s various departments, they stay hands-on for the entire life of a project to ensure they create the kind of residential and commercial places people want as their own, such as 999 Seymour and 1335 Howe.
Townline has chosen ZGF Cotter Architects to design this final phase of The Gardens. ZGF’s design philosophy is centred on the premise that design excellence should be reflected in each and every aspect of a building—its fit with the community, its function and relationship to its users, its building systems, and its cost. The firm’s design portfolio is intentionally diverse, ranging from transportation terminals, commercial office and mixed-use developments to corporate campuses, healthcare and research buildings, academic facilities, libraries, and museums. In addition to receiving more than 770 local, regional, and national design awards, ZGF was honoured with the American Institute of Architects’ highest honour, the Architecture Firm Award, recognized for “creatively transforming client needs and aspirations into elegant, inventive architectural form, and establishing a standard of excellence and expectation of quality to which other firms aspire.”
Expected Completion for Jasmine at The Gardens
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Richmond, the Cambie Corridor, or South Vancouver?
Check out these great Richmond Presales!