At a Glance
- located at the corner of Jacklin Road & Orono Avenue
- two 6-storey residential mid-rises
- 123 residential units
- complete turn-key rental management options
- close to the West Shore’s commercial centre
- 20-minute drive from downtown Victoria
- near Goldstream Provincial Park
Rental Housing Investment
Western Canadian Properties Group is pleased to present Langford Tower, an ideal investment opportunity designed to capitalize on the high demand for rental housing in British Columbia’s fastest-growing municipality. The City of Langford is the commercial centre of the West Shore region of Victoria’s Capital Regional District. Due to heightened demand for land in the CRD, Langford is experiencing significant growth from those seeking more affordable property. By 2026, the municipality’s population is projected to have grown by 123% from its 2001 level, which is why the average rental vacancy rate is currently 1.5% and condo prices have risen 10.91% over the last year.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Enjoying warm, dry summers, and mild, wet winters, Langford is an attractive community in which to raise a family. Spectacular views of Victoria, Juan de Fuca Strait, and the Olympic Mountains are visible throughout the year. In addition to numerous urban parks, Langford contains three lakes, the gorgeous Goldstream Provincial Park, and large portions of Mill Hill, Mount Wells, and Thetis Lake Regional parks. As the business heart of the Western Communities, residents have convenient access to all their daily needs within Langford.
Pricing for Langford Tower
One bedrooms start at $269,900, two bedrooms start at $345,900. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Langford Tower updates.
Floor Plans for Langford Tower
A variety of floorplans ranging in size from 552-912 sq ft are available with the following mix of suites:
- 7 x 1-bedroom
- 10 x 2-bedroom
- 19 x 2-bedroom, 2 bath
- 2 x 2-bedroom + den
- 40 x 2-bedroom + den, 2 bath
- 23 x 1-bedroom
- 5 x 2-bedroom
- 5 x 2-bedroom, 2 bath
- 12 x 2-bedroom + den, 2 bath
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Langford Tower Interiors
- Spacious and functional floor plans
- Large suites with 9’ ceilings & in-suite storage
- Durable vinyl plank flooring throughout
- Beautiful 4” baseboards & 3” door trim
- Classy White Decora switches and receptacles
- All rooms, walls & ceilings use safe low-VOC paint
- Convenient in-suite laundry in all units
- Efficient heat pump & common area A/C
- Smart Panels (Media Panels) in each suite
- Open concept contemporary kitchen
- Recessed lighting to ensure the perfect ambience
- Beaded panel cabinets in Classic White
- 4” high backsplash for added decorative flair
- Stainless steel double sink with single lever faucet
- White Appliance ensemble including: Refrigerator, microwave, range, oven & dishwasher
- Beaded Panel cabinets in Classic White
- 1” laminated square-edge faux granite countertop
- Contemporary vanity with porcelain basin
- Sleek one-handle low arc chrome faucet
- 12” ceramic tile floor
Convenience & Safety
- Centralized hot water
- Keyless entry system
- Sprinkler system throughout
Amenities at Langford Tower
Parking and Storage
Both buildings will share an underground parkade with 137 vehicle parking spaces.
Maintenance Fees at Langford Tower
Developer Team for Langford Tower
Western Canadian Properties Group is one of British Columbia’s premier multi-family builders. WCPG has more than 25 years of experience developing and renovating properties in high-growth markets with over 100 projects successfully completed across North America valued at over $1 billion. In 2012, the team’s Qualicum Landing development won 14 Construction Achievements and Renovations of Excellence awards and three Georgie awards, including the coveted Grand Georgie for Residential Community of the Year.
Lovick Scott Architects is a partnership between Peter Lovick, formerly of PJ Lovick Architect, and Andrea Scott, who worked under his mentorship for over 15 years. Over this time, Peter, Andrea, and their team have forged a design philosophy that melds their unique perspectives and aesthetic signatures. Whether it’s a commercial building, a mixed-use residential mid-rise, or a restaurant, every design is built on a foundation of 30 years of expertise in the industry and a drive to constantly evolve in architectural, construction, and environmental technology.
Expected Completion for Langford Tower
February 1, 2020.