At a Glance
- located on Christmas Hill
- 8-storey concrete building
- 38 x 2-bedroom condominiums
- panoramic views of Southern Vancouver Island
- steps from Swan Lake Christmas Hill Nature Sanctuary
- short drive to Mayfair Shopping Centre
- near Cedar Hill Golf Course
- 10 minutes from University of Victoria
Lyra Residences was designed to heighten your lifestyle: concrete and steel, the buildings offer quiet and privacy within contemporary architecture with a colourful façade. Exclusively housing two-bedroom homes, they integrate spacious balconies and expansive windows, beckoning the outdoors in.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Lyra offers central access to Victoria’s amenities, from the airport and ferries to downtown Victoria. Adjacent to vibrant communities like Royal Oak and Cordova Bay, there’s no end to adventures near and far. Venture off-island or play tourist in your own town – all within minutes of home. Backing onto a Garry Oak meadow, Lyra is adjacent to a nature sanctuary. Hike to Christmas Hill’s crest, meander Swan Lake, or peddle up Lochside Trail and explore the island by bike.
Pricing for Lyra Residences
Spacious 2-bedroom homes starting from $629,900.
Floor Plans for Lyra Residences
An exclusive collection of 38 two-bedroom homes, from approximately 1,047 to 1,207 sq ft with with large terraces up to 799 sq. ft. To browse floorplans, visit the Lyra Residences website.
Interested in a particular home? Contact me today to discuss availability according to your needs.
Lyra Residences Interiors
Lyra Residences’ spacious homes are where comfort and utility meet beauty with two luxurious colour palettes in walnut or champagne.
- Overheight, 9-foot ceilings
- Rich, engineered hardwood flooring throughout living areas
- Durable carpeting with stain treatment in bedrooms
- Accessible, secure and heated storage on main floor
- Acoustically engineered walls for minimal sound transfer
- Energy-efficient, double-glazed windows and exterior swing doors with thermally broken, aluminum frames
- Discreet, fabric roller shades for energy efficiency and privacy
- One-touch gas fireplace for added warmth
- Laundry closet with Amana front-load washer and dryer
From quartz countertops to energy-efficient, stainless steel appliances, Lyra’s kitchens fuse design and function for chefs and foodies alike.
- Open-concept kitchens with large islands perfect for cooking
- Quartz countertops with sophisticated glass tile backsplashes
- Choice of suites with contemporary white oak or walnut engineered wood veneer cabinetry
- Built-in, full-height pantry
- Recessed, under-cabinet LED lighting
- Soft or click-closing cabinet doors and soft-closing drawers
- Under-mounted, double bowl, stainless steel sink
- Polished chrome, single-handle, pull-down kitchen faucet
- Recessed, above-island pot lighting for a well-lit food prep area
- Premium stainless steel appliances, including:
- KitchenAid 30-inch, 5-burner gas cooktop with Broan Elite Series hood fan
- KitchenAid 30-inch single wall oven with Even-Heat thermal bake/broil
- KitchenAid 36-inch counter-depth French door refrigerator
- KitchenAid Series 46 dishwasher with ProScrub option
- Panasonic microwave
Lyra’s bathrooms are where style meets tranquility with porcelain tile floors, quartz countertops and polished chrome accents.
- Choice of suites with contemporary white oak or walnut
engineered wood veneer cabinetry
- Quartz countertops
- Walk-in shower with porcelain tile surround and glass
enclosure in the en-suite bathroom
- Luxurious soaker tub with porcelain tile surround in the
- Porcelain tile flooring
- Rectangular under-mount sink
- Polished chrome bathroom accessories
- Recessed pot lighting
Amenities at Lyra Residences
Parking and Storage
Two levels of underground provide a vehicle parking stall for each residence.
Maintenance Fees at Lyra Residences
Details included in pricing package.
Developer Team for Lyra Residences
Lyra Residences Limited Partnership has assembled the following project team:
From the transformative, mixed-use Sidney Pier to Victoria Distillers’ nationally-acclaimed, small-batch distillery, Marker Group is invested in its own backyard, committed to building strong, sustainable communities with a mind for the future, leading projects that enhance our landscapes, support the local economy, and leave a lasting mark.
Aplomado Developments has built it all, from single-family custom homes to multi-unit strata developments – even reinventing heritage buildings, preserving history through contemporary architecture. After 25 years, they are known for their versatility and quality with buildings that stand the test of time.
Committed to sustainable design, de Hoog & Kierulf’s 25-year partnership is building an architectural legacy. With a spirit of innovation and exceptional attention to detail, the firm’s experience is dynamic and diverse, from adapting historical buildings to designing modernist residences.
Well-versed in modern interior design and architecture, Inside Design Studio Inc. is a full-service interior design firm, led by award-winning designer Judy Henderson. From residential to commercial projects, Inside Design Studio creates functional, sustainable and inspiring spaces.
Expected Completion for Lyra Residences
Summer 2019. Phase 2 is under construction and selling now.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Victoria, Saanich, or Langford?
Check out these great South Island Presales!